Cleaning out World 21

• Thread starter spacemanspiff92
  • Start date

DeletedUser76898

For several months, down in the south-east, the GA has been ignoring small tribes such as C.O.F., ~VOID~, and GOLD. Regardless of all the poopoo that comes out of their mouths.

We have multiple spies in all of their forums, and all their badmouthing they have on us is just untolerable. We have not given them any reason

http://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af95/spacemanspiff92/VOIDforumspicagainstAAS.jpg?t=1262476399

So, in the next few days, the tribes:
C.O.F.
~VOID~
GOLD

have been targeted by the GA. Perhaps if some of their other small allies in the area jump in we can add more targets to the list.

Personally, I have always liked taking in noobs and teaching them to have fun in this game. But these noobs are beyond help. They are going to be forced off of our main continents in a month or two :)

Space, I'm shocked! 3 Quarters of the GA were once in VOID & COTI before AAS started attacking, then funnily enough, inviting my members like 8 yes 8 months ago ;)

So before you say "ignored for months" you & I both know VOID have been there almost a year after Regentas & co said VOID wouldn't last a week.
Every Tribe has noobs & spies, it's part of the game ;)

DeletedUser

Space, I'm shocked! 3 Quarters of the GA were once in VOID & COTI before AAS started attacking, then funnily enough, inviting my members like 8 yes 8 months ago ;)

So before you say "ignored for months" you & I both know VOID have been there almost a year after Regentas & co said VOID wouldn't last a week.
Every Tribe has noobs & spies, it's part of the game ;)

gaz, I can argue with you ALLLL day. :p

True, A LOT of the GA's members came from VOID and whoever the hell COTI is I guess... :icon_rolleyes:

But we made them better(i can say we, bcuz I was part of the GA, and yes my constant yelling did HELP a LITTLE).

VOID wouldn't last a week? It was an exaggeration. You say they have lasted almost a year? Not quite. Look at ~VOID~ on a map on TWstats, they are NOWHERE near where they use to be located, they are all the way across the map. If you asked me, with the supposedly permanent banning of their duke(YOU) they've lost quite some time ago.

Although there was a new head duke(Esmerelda), that didn't help much. She is a good player, I must admit that. However, she is not that good of a duke/leader, I've seen inside of ~VOID~, and you can believe that knowing me. I can be bored in ONE day and get a spy in any 10 or lower ranked tribe, those are my funn days. :)

Anything else you want me to say? :p

<3 you

DeletedUser76898

gaz, I can argue with you ALLLL day. :p

True, A LOT of the GA's members came from VOID and whoever the hell COTI is I guess... :icon_rolleyes:

But we made them better(i can say we, bcuz I was part of the GA, and yes my constant yelling did HELP a LITTLE).

VOID wouldn't last a week? It was an exaggeration. You say they have lasted almost a year? Not quite. Look at ~VOID~ on a map on TWstats, they are NOWHERE near where they use to be located, they are all the way across the map. If you asked me, with the supposedly permanent banning of their duke(YOU) they've lost quite some time ago.

Although there was a new head duke(Esmerelda), that didn't help much. She is a good player, I must admit that. However, she is not that good of a duke/leader, I've seen inside of ~VOID~, and you can believe that knowing me. I can be bored in ONE day and get a spy in any 10 or lower ranked tribe, those are my funn days. :)

Anything else you want me to say? :p

<3 you

Yes :icon_rolleyes:
Maps change, means nothing
Spying only shows up those too weak to fight by the sword :icon_biggrin:
VOID are still there despite your best efforts to get just about anyone to help you take them down
MPFC are mainly where we used to be aswell as old VOID members, now in another Tribe. They would jump ship again if attacked also, so again meaningless

& your contradictions show I don't have to say anymore on the matter :p

Feel free to argue your lost case, it's most amusing

DeletedUser74079

VOID are still there despite your best efforts to get just about anyone to help you take them down
MPFC are mainly where we used to be aswell as old VOID members, now in another Tribe. They would jump ship again if attacked also, so again meaningless

you dont know why most of the old VOID tribe left do you? you arent the most skilled out there gaz, but you certainly are a good leader....

DeletedUser

Means plenty. :p
The GA has been raped by ARG!/PnP for ages and they are still in the same area, maybe minus a few k's, but it's still the same area. ~VOID~ would get nobled then restart all the way across the world to get away from the GA. :p

I fight with axes, not swords. If you fight with swords go to TribalWars 101. :p
~VOID~ is not still THERE, they are definitely all the way across the world, majority wise.

The GA doesn't get other people to help take down ~VOID~, you guys were like a training camp for the GA, we took the good skilled members and nobled the rest that were crap. The only reason we declared war was bcuz of your guys constant threats, or saying we have more nobles against the GA this week, when it's like 3-2 and all your guys conquers were against ASA. :lol:

My contradictions? Point them out and I will admit them. :p

Lost cause? Truth is I know more about ~VOID~ and the GA than you ever will, you can't argue with me about them. Your arguing a lost cause, not me. :icon_razz:

Anything to say Gaz? I'm waiting... :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

LOL Reeeally?? 100% doubtful

Mission accomplished. ;)

hawkman226 said:
you dont know why most of the old VOID tribe left do you? you arent the most skilled out there gaz, but you certainly are a good leader....

You don't 100% understand the scenario hawk, even though you were VOID.

Gaz kinda leads like me, strict and has TW skill, but w/o the niceness & more smart of Space, the leading is terrible.
That's why VOID was crap with Gaz leading(still crap BTW).

You have that kind of flip flopped, Gaz is a above average skilled TW player, but he lacks the other half of the leading needed to run a tribe. Example: Me and Space, I pissed off the members, she cheered them up. :D It goes into more detail, but I don't feel like explaining. :icon_cool:

Gaz I will always have respect for you, considering the amount of loyalty you had for your members and tribe. Even with me tempting you with a position in the GA. ;)

But you did run your mouth off to a dear friend of mine(warriorllamba), so I hate you. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser74079

i saw that warriorllamba convo. bad idea. and i think I do chad. Its just gaz was keeping VOID good, he kept the best of us for more "skill orientated" operations which i basically why VOID is still here.

DeletedUser

i saw that warriorllamba convo. bad idea. and i think I do chad. Its just gaz was keeping VOID good, he kept the best of us for more "skill orientated" operations which i basically why VOID is still here.

this one?

gaz76 said:
Hello :)
Who are you? You mailed my wife 1st pally!

Do it again, I find out where you live & a black van will be waiting for you outside you house

I been on MSN from its conception, finding peoples home address is what I do for a living :)

Lets see how easy it is to hack your user acc? Norton yes? Simple for my friends to dechipher :)

Mail her again, do it & try my patenice you pratt.

And Hawk, I don't even understand what you just said, you really have to stop talking like that ON PURPOSE like you do. :p

<3

DeletedUser74079

lol yeah, that one. The bit about computer hacking made me LOL. And talk like what? I'm not sure what you're trying to get at here chad, if anything in particular.

DeletedUser

lol yeah, that one. The bit about computer hacking made me LOL. And talk like what? I'm not sure what you're trying to get at here chad, if anything in particular.

lmao! me too.

You and Amm do it, like this:
I amz deez bestzz in dis wolrdz everz, youz are jelousiez

some crap like that. idk. :D

DeletedUser76898

Feel free to argue your continuing lost case, it's most amusing

The Easter Bunny is a good friend of mine ok. Insolent little ones will be dropped from the chocies list this year.

btw wtf is a Warriorllamba? Don't they just sheepishly stand there spitting & chewing or something? Sounds like something you would associate with :lol:

DeletedUser

I'd like to jump in the conversation, but i don't know anything about VOID or GA. :/

DeletedUser

The Easter Bunny is a good friend of mine ok. Insolent little ones will be dropped from the chocies list this year.

btw wtf is a Warriorllamba? Don't they just sheepishly stand there spitting & chewing or something? Sounds like something you would associate with :lol:

I love when people try to change the subject after somebody just beat them in an argument. My girlfriend just did that and now I'm giving her the silent treatment... :lol: It's not working to well. :icon_cry:

A warriorllamba is llamba that's a warrior. They spit like a llamba, but the spit acid that kills people with the screen-name gaz76. :icon_smile:

DeletedUser76898

I love when people try to change the subject after somebody just beat them in an argument. My girlfriend just did that and now I'm giving her the silent treatment... :lol: It's not working to well. :icon_cry:

A warriorllamba is llamba that's a warrior. They spit like a llamba, but the spit acid that kills people with the screen-name gaz76. :icon_smile:

Your gf must have such fun with you eh? Neways if that's the best you can do, I can't say I'm really disappointed :lol:

I'm saving my hand, no need to rush, this is sweet. Thank you for this.

DeletedUser

chad, I R L33T !

Gaz waz good leaderZ but YOuZ did Liyz to mch ?

ChAdZz shoutingZ did not makezZ me GooDZ I WAZZZZ alreadyZ prozZz ?

But yer, VOID was ok then when gaz left and that hebrew took over it started to fall, is hebrew even around anymore, last time i spoke to him i sent him to my fan club on the rim, hope he has fun there, if hes starting to grow i might send a friend over there to deal with him >:)