Cleaning out World 21

• Thread starter spacemanspiff92
  • Start date

DeletedUser

People keep saying tacticus is defending him? In what way I ask?

Why ask a question, then supply the incorrect answer to it?

Tacticus is defending him and has been defending him by using the tribe and other tribes troops to support him against PnP and refusing to release him when requested.
Holding onto a player and stacking him = defending.

Its quite simple man :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Whether or not you posted proof in forums is ify at best. But, if you did, you as well as I know mails can be forwarded ingame as well. I'm not trying to be a jerk here, I'm just saying. And yes I know you stated you were going to, you don't have to point that out. But, instead of arguing on here, you should have done it sooner.

Mails were forwarded in the past and Tacticus was forwarded to the players who were directly insulted. Now, he denied getting any mails so I re-forwarded them to him again two days ago. I will paste those mails here if he is going to dispute that as well. On top of that, he refused to talk to any of the players he was forwarded to.
The mails clearly show philboy running his mouth and insulting PnP players completely unprovoked.
They clearly show philboy for the immature classless act he is.

Yet Tacticus continues to deny that this is proof of him insulting PnP players.
There is no proof good enough for your hypocritical leader who denies facts that are slapping him in the face with their member.

And lets not get any of the hear say bull shit alright? I could just as easily get a friend to come on here and say he saw forwarded mails of you calling me racist names, etc. Then 'forgot' to put them in an archive, and 'accidentally' deleted them. Just to pull an excuse out of my ass so people have a reason.

But, we all know that not to be true...

At the end of the day headshot, Tacticus has been given ample opportunity to review the subject matter and has his eyes clamped shut every time. The proof I pasted here got removed by One With Cat In Pants (feel free to mail him to confirm that). Tacticus continues to ask me to post material which is against the rules in a lame attempt to have me banned.
As I have repeatedly said (and I will continue to repeat it) I will not forward or post mails with racist or sexist material in them which would 100% have me banned for passing them around.

Tacticus has to talk to the involved players out of game to ascertain that for himself.

Now until he does that, he needs to basically shut the hell up.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mails were forwarded in the past and Tacticus was forwarded to the players who were directly insulted. Now, he denied getting any mails so I re-forwarded them to him again two days ago. I will paste those mails here if he is going to dispute that as well. On top of that, he refused to talk to any of the players he was forwarded to.
The mails clearly show philboy running his mouth and insulting PnP players completely unprovoked.
They clearly show philboy for the immature classless act he is.

Ive recieved 1 mail that was no more insulting than what you've said on the forums in regard to me. I dont want other players agreeing with you, i want the same proof you always request of me- the one that cant be faked- yet for some reason you refuse to give me it. I hope it is only a mistake and you sent them to the wrong person (though i dont see how that could happen as it is quite easy to check if someone has read it) because otherwise you are just lying.

Yet Tacticus continues to deny that this is proof of him insulting PnP players.
There is no proof good enough for your hypocritical leader who denies facts that are slapping him in the face with their member.

i just said that it was noware near sexism or the insukts you claimed, im not going to boot him for things that your tribe obviously dont boot you for.

At the end of the day headshot, Tacticus has been given ample opportunity to review the subject matter and has his eyes clamped shut every time. The proof I pasted here got removed by One With Cat In Pants (feel free to mail him to confirm that). Tacticus continues to ask me to post material which is against the rules in a lame attempt to have me banned.
As I have repeatedly said (and I will continue to repeat it) I will not forward or post mails with racist or sexist material in them which would 100% have me banned for passing them around.

you could email (ben.bowen@hotmail.co.uk) me the mails or use any other way yet you still refuse to do so. Ive even explained my interpretation of the rules and copied the relevent section yet you persist in avoiding giving me evidence. You cant get banned anyway unless i report you and i gave you a statement that i wouldnt in my reply to you (there was no way i could get around it), had i for some reason done that then it would have been a simple matter of forwarding them that mail.....yet you still delayed.

Tacticus has to talk to the involved players out of game to ascertain that for himself.

Now until he does that, he needs to basically shut the hell up.

so i need to shut up because you wont give me the relevent evidence? why dont you stop insulting me and making claims until you can back it up?

DeletedUser

(yawn)

Tacticus/boomxheadshot just give up, make it easier on yourselves, maybe you guys will have more energy to actually get good at TW then. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

You talk a lot of trash about us for not knowing how we even play ingame. Not once have we met on the battlefield. So, until we do, be quiet. I know that's hard for you but work with me for once and we'll get through this :)

DeletedUser

Ive recieved 1 mail that was no more insulting than what you've said on the forums in regard to me. I dont want other players agreeing with you, i want the same proof you always request of me- the one that cant be faked- yet for some reason you refuse to give me it. I hope it is only a mistake and you sent them to the wrong person (though i dont see how that could happen as it is quite easy to check if someone has read it) because otherwise you are just lying.

This is the mail I recently forwarded to Tacticus folks:

Philboy1 on 09.02. at 23:31
No response smartarse? I've just noticed I've killed 16Million of you SOB troops! Number 16 Defensive kills and I've still got 200k points!

Come on Paris, aim that arrow better!
Philboy1 on 08.02. at 23:36
You lot bored me! It's funny how it took so many of you "strong" players to take me down..... All the best warriors are ultimately taken down by cowards.... Just like Maximus in Gladiator or Achilles in Troy. Give yourselves a big pat on the back. Well Done
MrsB on 12.01. at 12:22
I do not tell others what to do, however, I will not ask for assistance. Same goes for you, no tribe support.
Philboy1 on 12.01. at 08:47
That means one on one! Tell Secale to stop wasting my time with his fakes!

When I see incommings from JUST YOU, u will have my respect
MrsB on 12.01. at 01:47
sure, bring it on
Philboy1 on 12.01. at 01:42
Nice noble train. Almost got me! Almost!

You seem like a decent player. How about me and you duke it out? Not scared of me are you???????
Philboy1 on 12.01. at 01:10
You don't like getting attacked do u? My guess is that you've been so comfortable for so long that you're not sure you know how to defend still.

Prepare to lose a village or two!
MrsB on 12.01. at 01:08
Need to make room for D again?
Philboy1 on 11.01. at 23:56
You should've figured that...

I smacked two pnp members more than twice my size ON MY OWN but it takes about 8 of you to take me down by boring me to death!!

You lot have sent 2million troops to their death and haven't yet taken a village!! That's poor!!
MrsB on 11.01. at 23:24
Oh, I didn't realize yu have been in the game that long.
Philboy1 on 11.01. at 22:20
Just some chickens from pnp. They're a bit annnoyed that I've single handedly taken more villages from their tribe than the whole of IMP!

They thought I was just a lucky noob but little did they know that I've been kicking arse on this game ever since World 5.
MrsB on 11.01. at 22:07
Oh, who is attacking and who are the buddies?
Philboy1 on 11.01. at 22:05
Yeah, some people keep sending troops to die on my walls. It's getting quite funny really, they have to keep getting their buddies to attack me to. Shame they can't fight their own fight.
MrsB on 11.01. at 22:02
Is someone attacking that you would need defensive troops? You have turned down my offer for support.

i just said that it was noware near sexism or the insukts you claimed, im not going to boot him for things that your tribe obviously dont boot you for.

Know your role tacticus. Your tribe is a flea tribe. When a much larger and more dangerous tribe demands something and you can clearly see they will not take no for answer, you must know that telling them "no" will mean war.
We do not have to boot on the same criteria as someone like COF, you need to recognize the difference in power levels. (thats right, its over 9000)

Originally, I said one of your players had insulted one of my players (as seen in the mail I have now forwarded to you multiple times and this is just one of 3) and you just clamped your eyes shut, curled up into a fetal position and rocked back on fourth on the floor telling yourself that it wasn't so.

Well I'm sorry, but that doesn't count as diplomacy for the rest of us, so you'll pay the price.

you could email (ben.bowen@hotmail.co.uk) me the mails or use any other way yet you still refuse to do so. Ive even explained my interpretation of the rules and copied the relevent section yet you persist in avoiding giving me evidence. You cant get banned anyway unless i report you and i gave you a statement that i wouldnt in my reply to you (there was no way i could get around it), had i for some reason done that then it would have been a simple matter of forwarding them that mail.....yet you still delayed.

I'm afraid that simply isn't so. Mods watch PnP, closer than any other tribe, particularly mail. You do not have to report someone for a mod to go into their mail and read it, that is a fact.
And the offensive material in question is definitely abusive enough to be against the rules and bannable.

As I have said, time after time.
Do your own damn homework.

The onus is on you.
Look up the players in question and ask them about it.
OR
Suck up the fact that you're simply no good at this game and due to your inability to guage the situation you were actually in, you have lead your tribe to doom.

so i need to shut up because you wont give me the relevent evidence? why dont you stop insulting me and making claims until you can back it up?

Yes. You need to shut up because you won't go seek it out for yourself or even read it when given.
You also need to be more concerned with how badly your tribe is falling apart, but all we see from you is constant plea's for offensive material to be posted and denial of facts on the world forums.

You are a horrible leader.

DeletedUser

Know your role tacticus. Your tribe is a flea tribe. When a much larger and more dangerous tribe demands something and you can clearly see they will not take no for answer, you must know that telling them "no" will mean war.
We do not have to boot on the same criteria as someone like COF, you need to recognize the difference in power levels. (thats right, its over 9000)

you sound like America; 'because we're the biggest we have the right to break all international laws, invade anyone we like and insult everyone but they cant do anything about it'

you cant publically claim a player needs to be booted for being rude because they dont deserve to live if they are that rude and then post that anyone in PnP can be that rude but its fine because no other tribe can make them boot that person so they wont......thats not how justice works.

Originally, I said one of your players had insulted one of my players (as seen in the mail I have now forwarded to you multiple times and this is just one of 3) and you just clamped your eyes shut, curled up into a fetal position and rocked back on fourth on the floor telling yourself that it wasn't so.

ok, so having given you a way out in my previous post i now am going to do something i havent done in all my arguments yet with you, im going to call you an outright and malicious liar. You forwarded me 1 mail (the one above) only once and no others. I asked you for more and you refused. I still hold that it isnt worthy of booting because what you said in that same mail was worse;

[SPOIL]Midnight11 on 03.03. at 12:19
Theres more, but due to the graphic nature of the material as I have already stated SEVERAL TIMES, I will not be banned for.

In addition to this you can see how it starts to esculate and dulcy and celexace have already stated some of what was said.

Now kindly admit you are wrong and stop supporting a bigot.

You were always wrong. You got lied to by your man all along and you deserve to be publicly humiliated for your inability to discern truth when it is being slapped in your face.

You are disgrace to your tribe and through your actions and inabilities you have single handedly brought about their utter destruction.

Enjoy what little time you have left.

This message has been forwarded by Midnight11.

and

Midnight11 on 04.03. at 08:21
I don't assume I am always right either, I actually know I am because I saw the mails first hand, most of which have been forwarded to you.

At the end of the day though I don't give 2 hoots what you think. A mistake was made on your behalf due to your crappy leadership and your tribe will now and has been paying the price.

You had a chance to turn it around but you acted like a child.

I hope you learn better diplomatic skills from this, but COF's time on this server is now numbered.

wich is a lie and conflicts with this

Midnight11 on 05.03. at 23:46
The victor always has that right.

Tacticus101 on 05.03. at 17:26
you have no right to say im wrong if you refuse to back yourself up.[/SPOIL]

Well I'm sorry, but that doesn't count as diplomacy for the rest of us, so you'll pay the price.

if i boot him it will be because of his crimes rather than because i am begging for a peace that you have already said is impossible. Its not diplomacy, its justice, its you trying to pursuade me to boot him so its you you needs to provide the evidence or withdraw the accusation.

I'm afraid that simply isn't so. Mods watch PnP, closer than any other tribe, particularly mail. You do not have to report someone for a mod to go into their mail and read it, that is a fact.
And the offensive material in question is definitely abusive enough to be against the rules and bannable.

As I have said, time after time.
Do your own damn homework.

well seeming as ive given you my email address and im pretty sure that if ibve given you my email adress and publically asked you to send it to me there is no way i can get you banned, its outside the game. Ive tried every method that you could send it; in game mails, mails on the forum, posting on the forum, emailing; ive even given you every possible safe-guard yet you persist in avoiding having to send me more than the ONE mail you have sent me.

Yes. You need to shut up because you won't go seek it out for yourself or even read it when given.
You also need to be more concerned with how badly your tribe is falling apart, but all we see from you is constant plea's for offensive material to be posted and denial of facts on the world forums.

You are a horrible leader.

as i said, facts arnt just what you say they are as you seem to think, they are things that are undisputably true, everything i do disbute cant obviously be fact. The two times you have brought proof to back you up i have said 'ok fair enough, i was wrong' one of those times was before the proof was even brought. All the times i have brought the same standard of evidence you have refused to accept it and either started questioning its validity or just ignored it.....you have no right to say I deny facts when the only thing i deny is your point of veiw.

incase you decide to continue claiming that you have send me 3 different mails, all multiple times and that you resent them in the last 2 days (as of yesterday in your post) here is a screenshot of my mails with the subjects blacked out for security, there is only one of your mails. Oh and i know you can dispute it by saying i have deleted them or something but if that is the case then the simple thing to do is send them again.

[SPOIL]
infoooooooooo.png
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

you sound like America; 'because we're the biggest we have the right to break all international laws, invade anyone we like and insult everyone but they cant do anything about it'

you cant publically claim a player needs to be booted for being rude because they dont deserve to live if they are that rude and then post that anyone in PnP can be that rude but its fine because no other tribe can make them boot that person so they wont......thats not how justice works.

And what makes you such an accurate judge of justice?
Regardless, you are in the wrong and will be wiped out for it.

ok, so having given you a way out in my previous post i now am going to do something i havent done in all my arguments yet with you, im going to call you an outright and malicious liar. You forwarded me 1 mail (the one above) only once and no others. I asked you for more and you refused. I still hold that it isnt worthy of booting because what you said in that same mail was worse;

Thats simply not true. And I think its time you stopped trying to divert focus to other mails and previous posts. Evidence has been brought to you. Players forwarded to you. Yet you continue to block it out and live in your own home-made tower of lies.

if i boot him it will be because of his crimes rather than because i am begging for a peace that you have already said is impossible. Its not diplomacy, its justice, its you trying to pursuade me to boot him so its you you needs to provide the evidence or withdraw the accusation.

Again, irrelevant. It has obviously gone too far for that now. We stopped caring about whether you were going to boot him or not a long time ago, when it was clear that you were going to support his immature, name calling behavior.
I don't understand why you are still caught up with this booting thing, its a none issue. Hold on to him if you like, he's only ever helped drag you guys down anyways. Great representative for your tribe as well :icon_wink:

Regardless, the issue at hand is that evidence was supplied and put forward MULTIPLE TIMES, yet you chose to ignore and block it out.

well seeming as ive given you my email address and im pretty sure that if ibve given you my email adress and publically asked you to send it to me there is no way i can get you banned, its outside the game. Ive tried every method that you could send it; in game mails, mails on the forum, posting on the forum, emailing; ive even given you every possible safe-guard yet you persist in avoiding having to send me more than the ONE mail you have sent me.

If you want it that badly, then simply talk to the players involved <--- this line is not going to change. Its up to you. Its always been up to you. We are beyond caring after the shit storm you have caused and only care to see COF dissolved now.

as i said, facts arnt just what you say they are as you seem to think, they are things that are undisputably true,

Agreed. And the mails forwarded to you and the post which wanzo deleted (ask him) and the players referred to you are facts. Which you for some reason (despite saying facts are indisputably true) seem to continue to dispute. No one is fooled. Nor impressed.

The two times you have brought proof to back you up i have said 'ok fair enough, i was wrong' one of those times was before the proof was even brought. All the times i have brought the same standard of evidence you have refused to accept it and either started questioning its validity or just ignored it.

When did you ever bring anything to the table except complaints and denials? Facts are not your forte`

....you have no right to say I deny facts when the only thing i deny is your point of veiw.

My point of view is irrelevant. Facts and evidence was brought to you. Everyone here has seen that. Yet 'somehow' you have convinced yourself that this is not fact and merely opinion.

incase you decide to continue claiming that you have send me 3 different mails, all multiple times and that you resent them in the last 2 days (as of yesterday in your post) here is a screenshot of my mails with the subjects blacked out for security, there is only one of your mails. Oh and i know you can dispute it by saying i have deleted them or something but if that is the case then the simple thing to do is send them again.

The mail thread forwarded to you (the one shown on that screen shot) clearly has 3 different subjects in it. The other mail I forwarded you was many months ago and I never claimed that that was any different.
Keep on twisting tactipus.

fail17.jpg

DeletedUser

I don't want to get into some flame war, BUT that mail wasn't really all that offensive dude :p

I'm not necessarily doubting that there's worse but that one was clearly not.

All Philboy was doing was some well deserved (from a rim stand point) bragging. Growing up on the rim on this world around the time that I started and possibly he started you think "Wow, I can't believe they put us right beside such a massive tribe, We'll be dead soon"

Then taking villages off those very same players a few months later and getting little response in the first couple weeks must have been pretty shocking for him. And I can see how he could grow arrogant off of it :p

Just my 2 cents.

DeletedUser

ok midnight, a simple answer;

1) im the one you have been trying to pursuade that philboy did something wrong rather than the other way around, if you arnt doing that then you need to shut up, so its me who decides if im convinced. Right now i dont believe you, you claim there is more evidence but refuse to give it. Let me remind you again, im not siding with anyone, im not saying what Philboy is claimed to have said was good, im saying that i dont trust you and wont believe it happened unless you have proof.

2) you previously posted that you had sent 3 seperate mails multiple times, i said you havent, im not sure if your denying that you said that or if you are saying you are not a liar.

3) you say you care strongly about this and you give it as a basis for war, now you say you couldnt care less and you dont care what i do; if the latter is the case then shut up, if the former then you should want to try and show that he did.

4) I wouldnt care if you had every player in TW messaging me sayong you were right, i want the proof that you claim to have and have no reason other than lazyness no to give me.

5) facts require proof, untill you bring it what you say isnt fact, simple, no debate, untill you actually give me that 'bannably offencive' mail you say you have then it is no more fact than me saying that the sky is red and the clouds are green.

Please answer all of those or not at all, i dont want your usual tactic of just ignoring anything you cant respond to.

DeletedUser

I don't want to get into some flame war, BUT that mail wasn't really all that offensive dude :p

I don't want to flame you, but he was clearly immature and offensive.
You even missed the fact that he was talking with women not "dudes", so I doubt you even read the proof, much like how tacticus reacts.

I think you can start to see why I think you are all the same.

All Philboy was doing was some well deserved (from a rim stand point) bragging. Growing up on the rim on this world around the time that I started and possibly he started you think "Wow, I can't believe they put us right beside such a massive tribe, We'll be dead soon"

Then taking villages off those very same players a few months later and getting little response in the first couple weeks must have been pretty shocking for him. And I can see how he could grow arrogant off of it

If thats what he was doing, then fine. Offense was still taken and COF needs to live with the consequences of that.

DeletedUser

And as for you:

1) im the one you have been trying to pursuade that philboy did something wrong rather than the other way around, if you arnt doing that then you need to shut up, so its me who decides if im convinced. Right now i dont believe you, you claim there is more evidence but refuse to give it. Let me remind you again, im not siding with anyone, im not saying what Philboy is claimed to have said was good, im saying that i dont trust you and wont believe it happened unless you have proof.

You need to realize that I do not care what you think or whether you are convinced or not. The facts are all on my side. All you have is personal doubt in me and I am afraid thats not good enough.

3) you say you care strongly about this and you give it as a basis for war, now you say you couldnt care less and you dont care what i do; if the latter is the case then shut up, if the former then you should want to try and show that he did.

Truth be told, it was a basis for war, but you crumbled so hard that I no longer care. No all I care about is taking villages. I hardly think you can expect people to shut up for playing the game.

4) I wouldnt care if you had every player in TW messaging me sayong you were right, i want the proof that you claim to have and have no reason other than lazyness no to give me.

Then you are just the blind fool I thought you were.

5) facts require proof, untill you bring it what you say isnt fact, simple, no debate, untill you actually give me that 'bannably offencive' mail you say you have then it is no more fact than me saying that the sky is red and the clouds are green.

Its already been brought. Multiple times. Wake up.

This immature denial does not become you tacticus. You are degrading only yourself. Do us all a favor and simply give up. It doesn't matter how many times I provide proof and facts, its not hardcore enough to penetrate the extreme state of denial you are in.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Umm, midnight ...

I didn't say those last few quotes there lol :p

/You accidentally put my name in there.

DeletedUser

Midnight, i dont know why you are saying that facts have been brought multiple times, i have recieved one mail that was then posted here by you, you still refuse to give me all the others you claim to have. Its like saying 'i have proof that God exists, i just dont want to show it to you' it isnt evidence unless you show it to everyone so they can make up their minds.

DeletedUser

Midnight, i dont know why you are saying that facts have been brought multiple times, i have recieved one mail that was then posted here by you, you still refuse to give me all the others you claim to have. Its like saying 'i have proof that God exists, i just dont want to show it to you' it isnt evidence unless you show it to everyone so they can make up their minds.

basically you are calling us all liars then, why would the number one tribe in the world need any reason to lie to you about why you have been drug into a war. the mail that Midnight did provide to you was proof that philboy had indeed started attacks upon PnP. the fact that you have had a member who very seldom ever posts come in here and explain her circumstances should be enough to prove to you that obviously things were said that were inappropriate..

this is all getting rather dull though so let me give it to you straight Tacticus. due to your inability to listen to reason you are going to be attacked by PnP, no one in the tribe needs a reason to attack you (as Bwah has previously stated) the fact that you refuse to remove philboy from your tribe shows that you condone his actions. if you don't believe he did as you have been told multiple times that he did what we said that his your bad luck. you may call PnP arrogant, you may say we are ganging up on you. however you are going to be pretty hard pressed to find many ppl on these forums (who have any pull or respect at all) that are going to say we are all a bunch of liars.

philboy brought this on himself and on your tribe. the reasons have been stated, you don't want to believe.. well too bad. see you on the rim.

DeletedUser

if you want to attack COF, fine. If you want to attack me, fine. I dont care what your reasons are for attacking me, philboy or COF, you never need them. What i do mind is accusations being made that midnight (or anyone for that matter) refuses to back up with hard proof despite me asking for it and him saying he has it. He has given excuse after excuse why he cant bring it, starting with he would get banned but now that i gave him a way of getting round it its that he cant be bothered. Its not that i think you are all liars (i reserve that for midnight) but every time ive messaged philboy he denies it and i have no right to put your word over his unless i have reason to, if he turns out to be lying then in future i will always trust your word over his but until then you are all on an equal level.

I know phiboy attacked you first, he posted it on the forums when he took the first village, that i can easily understand as justification should you chose to give it. The ONE thing (i mean ONE, just this point and no other) i wont accept is Midnight giving philboy being sexist as a basis for attacking the whole of COF, ignoring the fact that apparantly it is my fault that i was only told by him that the insults were made a month after they happened, but refusing to provide the proof he proclaims that he posseses when i push him for it. I first asked for it month ago, when i first messaged him to ask about the terms of surrender (i assume he did actually forward that to your council, please confirm). If you want to say that you attacked because you felt like it or because you wanted our villages or any other one of the multitude of reasons availible then i will stop arguing this point but if you give philboy insulting you as a reason then please back it up, thats all i ask, then you can get on with trying to noble me.

I actually pretty much believed that Philboy had been sexist etc when i first found out about it and when he denied it i asked for the proof so i could confront him and explain to my tribe that the reason i booted our (then) top player was not because he was being attacked. In the time since, with all the frankly pathetic excuses Midnight has been giving to avoid giving it to me, i am honestly starting to wonder about the motive behind the delay.

If any PnP player wants to end this and forward me the mails or email them to me it you fear you will get banned (ben.bowen@hotmail.co.uk) then we can end this quickly and i promise that he will get what he deserves and you will see me back on these forums very sorry for doubting your word and most likely arguing with midnight over why the hell he couldnt give them to me.

gh131

you all need to drop it and be more like me ust chilling and floating around

DeletedUser

if you want to attack COF, fine. If you want to attack me, fine. I dont care what your reasons are for attacking me, philboy or COF, you never need them. What i do mind is accusations being made that midnight (or anyone for that matter) refuses to back up with hard proof despite me asking for it and him saying he has it. He has given excuse after excuse why he cant bring it, starting with he would get banned but now that i gave him a way of getting round it its that he cant be bothered. Its not that i think you are all liars (i reserve that for midnight) but every time ive messaged philboy he denies it and i have no right to put your word over his unless i have reason to, if he turns out to be lying then in future i will always trust your word over his but until then you are all on an equal level.

HE ALREADY LIED TO YOU!

Earlier you said he never started anything, he told you he never insulted any PnP players, here, in this very thread, is a mail history from him (which has been forwarded to you, multiple times) which clearly states him hurling insults at PnP players.

but if you give philboy insulting you as a reason then please back it up, thats all i ask, then you can get on with trying to noble me.

Now you are just being silly.
Evidence exists, right here in this thread. For all to see. Open your eyes.

I actually pretty much believed that Philboy had been sexist etc when i first found out about it and when he denied it i asked for the proof so i could confront him and explain to my tribe that the reason i booted our (then) top player was not because he was being attacked. In the time since, with all the frankly pathetic excuses Midnight has been giving to avoid giving it to me, i am honestly starting to wonder about the motive behind the delay.

Why would I lie to you?
You are a flea. Nothing of significance what so ever. Why would I care?
If I wanted your villages, I would take them.

I merely wanted to help you identify an idiot and a child amongst your ranks in the hopes that you would act accordingly. But you failed to do so and demanded proof which had already been given.

You don't make any sense at all tacticus.
What is this 'motive' you keep referring to.
You attempt to asperse doubt on to me, why? What will it gain you?
What would I gain in lying to you?

These are the foundationary questions which unhinge your argument.
There is simply no sense behind me lying to you. And all sense behind me and my facts.