Cleaning out World 21

• Thread starter spacemanspiff92
  • Start date

DeletedUser

No, I believe he was racist as well at one point.

Just seems that that is how COF roll.

and that was you making a massive generalisation. Just because one player in our tribe makes racist comments it doesnt mean we are all racist, i didnt think i needed to tell you that midnight. Its like saying that just because you just made a bit of a stupid statement just then that everyone in PnP is stupid.

celexace

Reaction score
and that was you making a massive generalisation. Just because one player in our tribe makes racist comments it doesnt mean we are all racist, i didnt think i needed to tell you that midnight. Its like saying that just because you just made a bit of a stupid statement just then that everyone in PnP is stupid.

Tacticus, it's funny how you overlook the information that is given to you about your team mate (his actions and his words) and still continue to defend and keep him in your tribe. By doing this alone you are condoning his actions and his words and you are stating that what he has said and done is ok with the tribe and the tribe stands by him.

This, therefore, makes Midnight's statement true. If the tribe did not believe and believes what was said was morally wrong, then philboy would have been booted not defended. You have chosen to keep him in your tribe and continue to defend him. This only tells us that you see nothing wrong with what he has said and done. Which tells everyone everything that has come to pass is something your tribe will continue to defend. If you are not racist, then why are you defending someone who is???

I shall think about this for a bit and see if I can come up with a logical explanation, but I highly doubt I will be able to. Perhaps you can enlighten me??

Last edited:

DeletedUser66513

^^ True ^^

Though I take it you dismissed the offender Tacticus?

EDIT: Just read celexace's post. Fail Tacticus. You can't complain until the git is gone, and preferably under attack by your tribe too

spacemanspiff92

i don't blame tacticus. His words are jumbled, but he's under a lot of pressure. I mean essentially, he's being gang banged verbally because he can't play the game right. what's he supposed to do about it? It's hard to change someone by arguing with them and making them feel stupid. Though i whole-heartedly agree with celexaxe, and maybe some other people who posted, you guys should lighten up a little bit. A lot of posts have been devoted to simply putting tacticus down; it is obvious that he won't go down without annoying everyone. So do us all a favor, let him do whatever he wants, think what he wants, it doesn't matter.

DeletedUser

Im still waiting on the proof. Its not that i doubt your word or anything but its bad policy to boot and destroy someone just because of a majority veiw, its like persecution of the minorities. When midnight (or someone else) gives me some kind of hard proof then i will boot him, as ive been saying to midnight for the last 2 months. until then, feel free to try and put me down for a decision i made, its not going to change anything.

celexace

Reaction score
As I stated in my first post, my real life situation caused me to leave the game for a short time. You see my father dying means more to me than your stupidness. Unfortunately, while I was dealing with losing a loved one, the mails were not archived and TW deletes when you reach a certain number in your mailbox. Why don't you ask Philboy to produce from his mail. Nevermind, I'm sure he has deleted on purpose because he does not want to incriminate himself.

Regardless, there are options for people to take. You have made your decision and I have made mine.

spacemanspiff92

tacticus, i just tried to stand up for you and yet you still decided to be a dick. please do not make another post, or i'll have to jump in on your gang bang

DeletedUser

i don't blame tacticus. His words are jumbled, but he's under a lot of pressure. I mean essentially, he's being gang banged verbally because he can't play the game right. what's he supposed to do about it? It's hard to change someone by arguing with them and making them feel stupid. Though i whole-heartedly agree with celexaxe, and maybe some other people who posted, you guys should lighten up a little bit. A lot of posts have been devoted to simply putting tacticus down; it is obvious that he won't go down without annoying everyone. So do us all a favor, let him do whatever he wants, think what he wants, it doesn't matter.

Wow, you are making it harder and harder to be your friend Space... :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

It's tough for me, but I'm letting her off the hook for standing up for tacticus. :D

Think next time Space, PLEASE! :icon_eek:

spacemanspiff92

hey chad, do not try to act all superior on me. cause we all know who is out of the two of us :)

There's nothing for me to say about what i say, because some people will just pounce on it

gh131

hey chad, do not try to act all superior on me. cause we all know who is out of the two of us :)

There's nothing for me to say about what i say, because some people will just pounce on it
she means me ;) im the superior one chad:D

DeletedUser

To allow him to run around and be racist, you sort of are supporting him.
Then defending him when we demand penance is also sort of supporting him.
Wake up.

One player insults us, so we get him.
Then, being a war game, his actions put his tribe on our list of people to take out.
This is what happened tacticus.
Plain and simple.

It doesn't matter how many times you deny it, or demand proof for it. We warred you because of one insolent member. Thats all I've said and thats all I'm still saying.
We don't need any more reason than that.

DeletedUser

Im still waiting on the proof. Its not that i doubt your word or anything but its bad policy to boot and destroy someone just because of a majority veiw, its like persecution of the minorities. When midnight (or someone else) gives me some kind of hard proof then i will boot him, as ive been saying to midnight for the last 2 months. until then, feel free to try and put me down for a decision i made, its not going to change anything.

wtf is wrong with you!?

I posted the proof, it was up for at least 24 hours, then I got infracted due to the malicious nature of the material posted. You already tried to get me to this before in the past. I told you I won't be sucked in.

Now I have brought forward testimonies of the players directly involved, I'll forward you even more mails in the meantime, but you really need to shut the hell up and stop defending this fool.

DeletedUser

@ space; that post wasnt directed at you, im sorry if you got that impression

wtf is wrong with you!?

I posted the proof, it was up for at least 24 hours, then I got infracted due to the malicious nature of the material posted. You already tried to get me to this before in the past. I told you I won't be sucked in.

Now I have brought forward testimonies of the players directly involved, I'll forward you even more mails in the meantime, but you really need to shut the hell up and stop defending this fool.

i didnt see it unfortunatly so it means very little. Being sucked in to what? an argument where you are asked for proof? i dont get it.

Im not defending anyone other than myself.
I will boot him when i believe that he is guilty beyond and reasonable doubt of being sexist, racist or needlessly insulting, here i am the judge of that (me being the one who has to exact the punishment) so unless you want go to the higher authority and get him banned its me you have to pursuade.

As for your mail, what you said to me in it was more insulting than the 'evidence' in it.

DeletedUser

Space, we are always gonna be friends.

But you need to get the hell over yourself, you think you are better than everybody, you run your mouth off to PnP to dig yourself an even deeper grave, wtf?

You might be more chilled than me most of the time, and be able to handle little noobs all the time w/o flipping out unlike me, but you will NEVER be better than me at TW until you can prove it. ;p

spacemanspiff92

oh please chad, i'm the cocky one? would you like to really argue about that haha. I don't run my mouth of to PnP, I'm just poking some fun, and not digging any grave.

The things you just described me as are what creates a good TW player personality. You can be good at the game, you know what you're doing, but that won't get you far if you don't have tribemates to support you. It's called tribal wars for a reason. The game is essentially teamwork. if you have 50,000,000 points, and you're facing a 100 member tribe with only 200,000 points each, you will lose, i'm calling it. Even if you are amazing at tribal wars.

SO yes, we will always be friends :) but quit acting cocky, and quit trying to make me look stupid cause it's not easy :p

DeletedUser

oh please chad, i'm the cocky one? would you like to really argue about that haha. I don't run my mouth of to PnP, I'm just poking some fun, and not digging any grave.

The things you just described me as are what creates a good TW player personality. You can be good at the game, you know what you're doing, but that won't get you far if you don't have tribemates to support you. It's called tribal wars for a reason. The game is essentially teamwork. if you have 50,000,000 points, and you're facing a 100 member tribe with only 200,000 points each, you will lose, i'm calling it. Even if you are amazing at tribal wars.

SO yes, we will always be friends :) but quit acting cocky, and quit trying to make me look stupid cause it's not easy :p

True, I act cocky too. But usually only around noobs, you are cocky around everybody, even TW gods.

What you think is a good TW player personality and what me and everybody else thinks is different, considering everybody is saying how your TW personality is becoming more "whiny" and annoying...

!!! Did you mean the tribe only having 200k points? Or each player? Depends how many players, if there is 100 maybe, but I still highly doubt it, it also depends on who are the players in that small tribe.

I'm not trying to make you look stupid, I'm trying to get you to shut up so even more of PnP don't try to noble you than there is already.

gh131

True, I act cocky too. But usually only around noobs, you are cocky around everybody, even TW gods.

What you think is a good TW player personality and what me and everybody else thinks is different, considering everybody is saying how your TW personality is becoming more "whiny" and annoying...

!!! Did you mean the tribe only having 200k points? Or each player? Depends how many players, if there is 100 maybe, but I still highly doubt it, it also depends on who are the players in that small tribe.

I'm not trying to make you look stupid, I'm trying to get you to shut up so even more of PnP don't try to noble you than there is already.
did you really just say.......tw gods man :p no one is a twgod just saying that:p well sept maybe midnight ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

To allow him to run around and be racist, you sort of are supporting him.
Then defending him when we demand penance is also sort of supporting him.
Wake up.

People keep saying tacticus is defending him? In what way I ask?

All he is simply saying is that until legit proof is presented, no results will be presented.

Whether or not you posted proof in forums is ify at best. But, if you did, you as well as I know mails can be forwarded ingame as well. I'm not trying to be a jerk here, I'm just saying. And yes I know you stated you were going to, you don't have to point that out. But, instead of arguing on here, you should have done it sooner.

And lets not get any of the hear say bull shit alright? I could just as easily get a friend to come on here and say he saw forwarded mails of you calling me racist names, etc. Then 'forgot' to put them in an archive, and 'accidentally' deleted them. Just to pull an excuse out of my ass so people have a reason.

But, we all know that not to be true...

...Why'd this get moved to general btw? :p

Last edited by a moderator: