$CoD$ vs NN Declaration of War PnP

DeletedUser

It's been a long time since the last PnP, and this is my first, So any Constructive Criticism is welcome! :D
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A group of players who left the ashes of -3- behind to start their own breakaway tribe New North, known by the tag NN.

user_image.php

They have been sitting pretty on their toy horses, not doing a lot at all really!

106250_59616_SittingPretty.jpg

They wished to install a NAP with us to avoid any conflict,

[spoil]
no-war.gif
[/spoil]

Which we agreed to, as we had enough on our plate to deal with as we all know.

Big_Pile_Burgers.jpg

Time Passes........

as_time_goes_by_565115.jpg

$CoD$ goes through a change, some members leave to reform SLW for which ever reason it is this week and The new $CoD$ Leadership Team make hard changes and crack down on non participation. People using the security of the tribe to get fat on in actives and barbs and the like, are dismissed.
All the while still fighting a relentless XXXX tribe and Regrouping.

toon.gif

Meanwhile NN are still sitting there behind their NAP, not doing an awful lot.

3780_picture_of_a_goofy_looking_confused_man.jpg

Then, out of the blue, our little friends in NN think now would be a good time to hit this dog while it is down and the following mail was sent out to all members:

Mrloudcar said:
on 22.11. at 16:04
COD is falling apart and now is the time to strike... Give yourself a few days to get support to villa near COD and ask other mates if you want more support. Once comfortable with your support, pick a player close to you and start nuking. Nobling is optional, but recommended. The attacks will start On Black Friday, November 26th.

Mrloudcar

Really, your going to a war footing and "Nobling is Optional, but recommended."
/fail

After writing back to NN and with them failing to reply any time soon, plans were put into motion and eventually we got a reply:

Mrloudcar said:
today (26/11/2010) at 05:07
Sorry, I have been busy. Yes we will attack you at some point. RL is busy and haven't had time to go over everything with anyone. Silence was unintentional, but take it as you wish.

o_O ORLY?

shipment-of-fail.jpg

For a direct breach to our NAP agreement and to combat future threat, The Coalition of Death Declares War on New North.

This act does not go unpunished or unnoticed and we will show you that $CoD$ still has teeth.

Let the Games Begin!!

user_image.php
VS
user_image.php
New North

Have fun all and Good Luck to Both Sides, May it be a merry and festive fight! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

x2dezjohn

shouldn't you handle the other war 1st? not really going well is it :icon_rolleyes:

[Spoil]

and this is without all the dismissed people

Side 1:
Tribes: $CoD$
Side 2:
Tribes: XXXX

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 164
Side 2: 1,628
Difference: 1,464

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,570,563
Side 2: 15,489,868
Difference: 13,919,305

chart

[/Spoil]

AndyJc

This'll be funny.

But don't forget real -3- is still here and not everyone went into the annoying little splitoff group.

DeletedUser

shouldn't you handle the other war 1st? not really going well is it :icon_rolleyes:

[Spoil]

and this is without all the dismissed people

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: XXXX

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 164
Side 2: 1,628
Difference: 1,464

chart

Side 1: 1,570,563
Side 2: 15,489,868
Difference: 13,919,305

chart

[/Spoil]

Indeed, I payed homage to XXXX's tenacity in the PnP.

Clittleton said:
All the while still fighting a relentless XXXX tribe and Regrouping.

We need to show the world that even though we are falling behind in the fight against XXXX, we still hold our core value's close to our heart and these kind of actions do not go unseen or unpunished :)

Now go post $CoD$ vs XXXX Stats in the $CoD$ vs XXXX thread :p

AndyJc said:
But don't forget real -3- is still here and not everyone went into the annoying little splitoff group.

Fair comment and respect where it is due to the Real -3-.

We shall have to take care of the annoying split-off group for you then won't we? ;)

DeletedUser

This is the worst declaration yet,
makes $cod$ look pathetic, you cant even take out ur ppl that jumped ship, (you give them an alliance instead)

But you will declare on NN thats 800000000 k's away, and while you divert ur 10 ppl that fight to NN, XXXX will take another K/1000 vills :icon_eek:
Honestly tho you guys couldnt organise a root in a brothal

Im guessing you will hit NN in k66 Mrloudcars isolated cluster,
I find it laughable that uve officially declared on world forums n all

Maybe myself and saint should have made a PnP also :p

But anyways good luck to all ive had my 2 cents :lol:

x2dezjohn

This is the worst declaration yet,
makes $cod$ look pathetic, you cant even take out ur ppl that jumped ship, (you give them an alliance instead)

But you will declare on NN thats 800000000 k's away, and while you divert ur 10 ppl that fight to NN, XXXX will take another K/1000 vills :icon_eek:
Honestly tho you guys couldnt organise a root in a brothal

Im guessing you will hit NN in k66 Mrloudcars isolated cluster,
I find it laughable that uve officially declared on world forums n all

Maybe myself and saint should have made a PnP also :p

But anyways good luck to all ive had my 2 cents :lol:

was what i was thinking

DeletedUser94658

Where has all the fun gone in this game?
I see a couple of cranky's having a dig and not seeing this for what it is. Some fun and a little laugh. This world has been circling the drain for some time with inactivity and boredom for most. So we decide to have some fun and make up a bit of a declaration on a tribe that was setting up t0 kick us while we are down.
Problem?
Sure we are struggling against XXXX. They have proven to be a far superior tribe, but we that remain, still want to play the game for the games sake.

So please, continue to Flame away guys, and also feel free to continue forgeting that this is a GAME!! :p lol!!!!!!!

Let those that are without fault cast the first stone :)

DeletedUser94658

God, I know that better than most :-D LOL!!!

I'm not the slightest annoyed, just having my own stir of the pot ;-) hahaha!!!

DeletedUser

God, I know that better than most :-D LOL!!!

I'm not the slightest annoyed, just having my own stir of the pot ;-) hahaha!!!

come on dont take offense, abit frustrated from tribe duties are we?

Would u like a pair of scissors?

DeletedUser94658

Frustrated by a lack of se... woops, can't say that here I'm guessing :-D Hahahahahaha!!!!

Well now the tribe is smaller, so are the duties :p

Scissors? No thanks, I have plenty of knives in my back I can use :-D

DeletedUser

Frustrated by a lack of se... woops, can't say that here I'm guessing :-D Hahahahahaha!!!!

Well now the tribe is smaller, so are the duties :p

Scissors? No thanks, I have plenty of knives in my back I can use :-D

ohhh nasty well ive already told ya u should take out slw, n u wouldnt have them knives in ur back

hellthug

nice pnp brought some life to the forums ,but this should be more like clean up then a true war so good luck and may the best tribe win.:axemen::axemen:

edit:stats

[Spoil]

Side 1:
Tribes: NN
Side 2:

Timeframe: 26/11/2010 22:08:00 to 27/11/2010 12:44:25

Total conquers:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 85
Difference: 77

chart

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 11
Difference: 11

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 75,634
Side 2: 797,353
Difference: 721,719

chart

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 107,773
Difference: 107,773

chart

[/Spoil]

Last edited:

DeletedUser

At least XXXX and Bdeath had the honour and gaul to attack from the off, not like NN fighting for the scraps off the table. I think this is called "Kicking people whilst they are down" well NN will not last anyway.

Also, people saying that $CoD$ have inactives left in the tribe, how about you check out the people that have been kicked recently.

Good luck to $CoD$.

DeletedUser

Thank you for the constructive comments on the PnP :p

Stevo was bang on the money, lets just have a laugh :)

No offense taken, I am all for some friendly banter as long as it doesn't get personal, we can all have a giggle :)

After all if we are not here to play a game and have fun what are we here for? :D

DeletedUser79609

Nice PnP.

$CoD$ moving further into the north? Should be interesting.