$CoD$ vs NN Declaration of War PnP

DeletedUser

Mr. Cinders..

1st: Why isn't my pinching mentioned?
2nd: All this kicking and punching....could it be avoided if Mr $CoD$ wasn't wearing that Basher Brothers T-shirt? which said 'Kick Me' on the back?

Apologies Miss Mihajes, I stand corrected.

Along with the Mr XXXX punches came so good blows from Miss Mihajes and a few girly slaps from Mr Matilda "Sexy Munki" Tony Mock me all the time Bel.

I do not think the conflict as a whole could of been avoided as the two would of met eventually, but yes the T-Shirt has been left behind for new people to sort out their mess.

DeletedUser

I especially like the sitting around being useless comments - as this would be a field of expertise for you...

Nice PnP - although I never really saw the point in the whole PnP concept in the first place, mine would all resemble the XXXX declares on $CoD$ PnP I think...

DeletedUser92494

Has COD nobled any villas from an active NN member. I don't know of more than 4 that they have nobled.

DeletedUser

Has COD nobled any villas from an active NN member. I don't know of more than 4 that they have nobled.

Hold your excuses there Mr Loudmouth and no trousers.

If I remember correctly tribes cannot use that excuse! If an account is in the tribe, active or not, then surely that is your problem and not $Cod$s?

DeletedUser

I especially like the sitting around being useless comments - as this would be a field of expertise for you...

I do not think that applies to all $CoD$ members and I know it does not apply to Chris in terms of what he does for the tribe.

DeletedUser

I am very much a believer in leading by example, as well as leading from the front.

DeletedUser

Mr loud

I told you you're better off keeping quiet.
Why don't you keep your inactives. It be easier for them to find the active ones then, with your tribe it's avery thin line betwenn the two don't you think?

DeletedUser

I am very much a believer in leading by example, as well as leading from the front.

I do not doubt that for a second, people have their strengths and weaknesses and people let things play out in a different way, what works very well you for may not work for others.

DeletedUser92494

I can't keep quiet. I like responding with easy to pick at and pointless banter. I like to read the replies. They've been funny. I mean, I just got called MrLoudmouth. I have got to be one of the quietest active players around.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser92494

And all the inactive should be abundantly obvious regardless of whether or not I specify which ones.

DeletedUser

They've been funny. I mean, I just got called MrLoudmouth. I have got to be one of the quietest active players around.

It sounded good and went well with the no trousers comment.

And all the inactive should be abundantly obvious regardless of whether or not I specify which ones.

So are you saying that $CoD$ should not attack the inactive members in your tribe?

It is horses for courses yet again, if you do not like the inactive members getting nobled or the stats that are produced through this action, then kick them out of your tribe. It is that simple.

CodaAlFine

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
cinders really. I thought you were better than that. I'm sure it was hard being in a tribe that everyone wanted to war, and I know that you were not in leadership for the period leading up to the conflicts, but you have to accept that it was COD's actions and words that led to this situation. (I don't necessarily mean NN here, for all I know they may be jumping on the bandwagon, or COD may have attacked first - I do not claim to know. I'm talking about the more general situation you describe where everyone is ganging up on COD). If COD's diplomacy had been handled better for the last couple of years, things could be very different now. I know it's not your responsibility, but on the other hand, the other tribes can't be expected to "forgive and forget" - that's surely not how this game is supposed to go?

DeletedUser

cinders really. I thought you were better than that. I'm sure it was hard being in a tribe that everyone wanted to war, and I know that you were not in leadership for the period leading up to the conflicts, but you have to accept that it was COD's actions and words that led to this situation. (I don't necessarily mean NN here, for all I know they may be jumping on the bandwagon, or COD may have attacked first - I do not claim to know. I'm talking about the more general situation you describe where everyone is ganging up on COD). If COD's diplomacy had been handled better for the last couple of years, things could be very different now. I know it's not your responsibility, but on the other hand, the other tribes can't be expected to "forgive and forget" - that's surely not how this game is supposed to go?

I agree with what you have written, my comments are purely based on the mails that I have seen, if Mr Loud wants to show me otherwise then I would look and listen. My comments are not based on other tribes that have declared war on $CoD$, but on this particular thread and towards NN.

When NN was set up I was in $CoD$ leadership and spoke at length with him about both our tribes moving forward.

From what I know they have jumped on the bandwagon and changed their tune rather quickly, so on this occasion I will be backing my previous comments. If they wanted to attack $CoD$ they should of done it way back when XXXX asked them too, but they were too worried.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79609

I can't keep quiet. I like responding with easy to pick at and pointless banter. I like to read the replies. They've been funny. I mean, I just got called MrLoudmouth. I have got to be one of the quietest active players around.

You've obviously got a lot of time to waste. No inc?

DeletedUser

I do not think that applies to all $CoD$ members and I know it does not apply to Chris in terms of what he does for the tribe.

Thank you :)

--

As for the leading from the front comment, I did move to the front :p

--

Anyway it has been a week (almost), So here are some stats, They also include 2 players that left/got dismissed after the break out of the war.

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: $CoD$
Side 2:
Tribes: NN
Players: AmericanVet, axeldrac

Timeframe: 26/11/2010 21:08:00 to 03/12/2010 10:45:56

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 330
Side 2: 10
Difference: 320

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,211,985
Side 2: 96,942
Difference: 3,115,043

chart

[/spoil]

And without those two players (to save on any stat cry babez!!!):
[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: $CoD$
Side 2:
Tribes: NN

Timeframe: 26/11/2010 21:08:00 to 03/12/2010 10:45:56

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 295
Side 2: 10
Difference: 285

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,881,135
Side 2: 96,942
Difference: 2,784,193

chart

[/spoil]

Good work $CoD$, Keep it up :)

DeletedUser

$CoD$ will rule eventually,no doubt about that.........
Go $CoD$ show them how strong you are!!!!!!

Proud former player of $CoD$
Samouil ^ ^

hellthug

I have got to be one of the quietest active players around.

maybe, but im sure you are not one the smartest players around.:icon_neutral:

do you actually have any active members in your tribe ? keep on mind that you guys should be considered more like a clean up then a true war and i wont be surprised if xxxx jumped on you to prevent $COD$ from gaining more ground.

DeletedUser79609

$CoD$ will rule eventually,no doubt about that.........
Go $CoD$ show them how strong you are!!!!!!

Proud former player of $CoD$
Samouil ^ ^

Do you know how wrong you are?

@hellthug, mrloudcar is actually really bright, he just doesn't show it.