Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Author
RedAlert
Contributors
N/A
Quickbar Entry
javascript:$.getScript('https://twscripts.dev/scripts/obfsucated/commandTimer.min.js');
Public?
Public
Command Launch Timer

Approved Ticket: t14018890

command-launch-timer.png

So what the script does is ONLY shows how many seconds are remaining until you have to hit send Attack/Support. When it is time to hit send, text will be shown "It's time!". That's all the script does, that's all it will ever do.

This is how the script looks in action:

For any bugs, suggestions (I dont think im gonna accept suggestions on this one but would like to hear them out) and/or help feel free to reply on this thread.

Last edited:
Upvote 3

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Script Loader Updated!

Update your quick-bar script with the new script loader.

Johnny Tapia

Reaction score
I suggest adding the milliseconds. Another suggestion would be to have the option to enter the arrival time instead of the departure time.

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Can we get the support send to the same method as the attack send ?
I am guessing you are referring to the add attack option on the confirmation screen. If you are referring to this feature, then no.

I suggest adding the milliseconds. Another suggestion would be to have the option to enter the arrival time instead of the departure time.
I am not planning on making any updates on this script. Unless the script has any bugs, in which case I might work to fix them, I am not planning on making feature updates on this script.

TW.PLAYER

Reaction score
Do you look at this as a new player to this game who does not know how to snipe, which I as many will tell you I am one of the best snipers in the ms. Give new players the option as the attack option send.

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Do you look at this as a new player to this game who does not know how to snipe, which I as many will tell you I am one of the best snipers in the ms. Give new players the option as the attack option send.
No. I looked into this on the fact that its not a feature in the game.

The script only helps to time commands up to seconds level, is not good even to time for milliseconds level (which is actually how players currently work of course). There are better scripts for millisecond timing approved.

The script does not handle the attack feature at all. That is a game built-in feature which this script does not use or affect in any way.
The "add another support" feature, which is what you want to have, does not exist in-game so it can't be built via a script.

If you would like to have an Add Another Support command button, like it currently exists for the attacks, then this looks to me like a game suggestion not script suggestion and you can make game suggestions here:
(iirc such a feature has been proposed in the past and it did not pass the needed votes to qualify so it could be picked up from devs tho)

Last edited: