Competition:W32's Blog Banner

DeletedUser

I've done it again!
Another master piece!

169kexe.png
stoled.png

My shading is sooo much sexier. :icon_cool: And so is my name. :icon_redface::lol:

But yeah really, I can't make one - or I would. I haven't got PS installed. Sorry.

DeletedUser

Malevolent, you mentioned it will be resized by the website, is that a increase in size or decrease? is max hight 300px? can you please be more specific on size... and can you please show me an example on TW blog (other worlds)

I looked at TW blog (for the first time) but didn't find any world-specific banner... there is just same thing everywhere (see spoiler)... or perhaps I'm looking at wrong place!

[SPOIL]
NobleThiscopy.png
[/SPOIL]

:icon_eek:

congratulations, you've just been chosen to make me a new sig........please? :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Because he can link a picture from the Blog site?
Wow your hard up eh Tiger?

DeletedUser

:icon_eek:

congratulations, you've just been chosen to make me a new sig........please? :icon_redface:

Let me try, as I think - I've just learned that 'fixing method' of master piece making (initiated by AYK and X above) ... pretty, pretty well :icon_biggrin: .

[spoil]
fixedv32k.png
[/spoil]
P.S.
... no shading tho :icon_redface: !

DeletedUser

Omg epic.. He's wearing the belt! lol

Sorry to derail your thread Malevolent :p~
It appears as though the world isn't ready for a blog banner, so we're amusing ourselfs at your thread's expense.. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Omg epic.. He's wearing the belt! lol

Sorry to derail your thread Malevolent :p~
It appears as though the world isn't ready for a blog banner, so we're amusing ourselfs at your thread's expense.. :icon_cool:

I'm not worried, your having a laugh and to be honest thats better than a blog banner thread :p

Looks like yours might win then AYK :p

PS: Incase you decide to remove it because the world doesn't need representing with it - I have it saved :lol:

DeletedUser

I would offer to but my laptops up shit creek without a paddle. Well, my power cable is and i cant do much with 8% battery,

I will make one when ive got a new power cable. i should have one by friday... but i need to get all my coursework for college done - had to borrow my gf's netbook to do some, but the keyboard is soooooo tinchy its ridiculously hard, so, i might make one next week, after ive been able to get some work done - this post alone has taken me like 10 mins because the keyboard is rubbish :mad:.

DeletedUser

Lovin' Niko's!!!
Why not feature a different banner each month?

DeletedUser

allllright. I have photoshop (see my new sig/av? :icon_biggrin:). But im really stumped for ideas... When's this close? Im short for time until the 7-8th. Too bad if it shuts before then lol

DeletedUser

Lovin' Niko's!!!
Why not feature a different banner each month?
This
A new banner every month lol. He can't even get one.
I love the idea of having a different banner each month, I just don't have the time to put into making a new banner every month. that I my creativity skills would run out after one or two banners.

allllright. I have photoshop (see my new sig/av? :icon_biggrin:). But im really stumped for ideas... When's this close? Im short for time until the 7-8th. Too bad if it shuts before then lol
Since AYk is the only one to (seriously) enter so far I'm not going to close the deadline for a while. If enough are posted then I will hopefully use TheOnlyPegasus' idea and have a different one each month, perhaps going alternating them when I run out XD

DeletedUser

I would offer to but my laptops up shit creek without a paddle. Well, my power cable is and i cant do much with 8% battery,

I will make one when ive got a new power cable. i should have one by friday... but i need to get all my coursework for college done - had to borrow my gf's netbook to do some, but the keyboard is soooooo tinchy its ridiculously hard, so, i might make one next week, after ive been able to get some work done - this post alone has taken me like 10 mins because the keyboard is rubbish :mad:.
Everyone I have ever come in contact with is now having their laptops broken!!! Two of mine broke... and my second one broke twice!

On a side note: hai :)

DeletedUser

Why dont you contact Inveterate on Grepolis, he made my alt (RaynWisp) sig... Lemme fetch like a puppy.

DeletedUser

Yes, and he had to cut each image with all the detail and re-lighten the images to match the background. Either way, its worth a shot.... if you give him credit for it Im sure he will consider it.

DeletedUser

Tips for whoever made your sig:
- Change the font. That font, needs to be larger to look decent. You can't see the detail when it's that small. Rather, it just looks like a big blob of nothingness... Unless you squint and have your face 5cm from your monitor.
- Add a 1px outline to the text, and if he truly did cut out the images (angels or whatever they are), add a 1px outline to them too (isn't hard if they aren't ripped :icon_wink:). And a 1-2px border will make it not "stuck on" to the TWForums, looking tacky.
- The flowers are bright, and then so is the text on the other side of the sig... Annnd then, you got two focal points in the middle as well. My suggestion, would be to desaturate (turn grey/dark) the flowers so the angel things stand out a bit more.

I'll probably go and whip something up, now for you... I'm bored, and still have zero inkling on what to do for the blog-banner. And anyway, AYK's is good.

DeletedUser

Everyone I have ever come in contact with is now having their laptops broken!!! Two of mine broke... and my second one broke twice!

On a side note: hai :)

1) it isnt my laptop, its my power cable, and im getting a new one, it should have been delivered on friday but wasnt :\. meh, gf's netbook will do for now, its faster than my laptop neway :p

2) heya, long time no see :p

3) see the multi quote? use it :p