Competition:W32's Blog Banner

DeletedUser

3) see the multi quote? use it :p
Dont chastise me, sir
And yes, good to see you too I suppose :)

- Change the font. That font, needs to be larger to look decent. You can't see the detail when it's that small. Rather, it just looks like a big blob of nothingness... Unless you squint and have your face 5cm from your monitor.
I had to resize and reformat the sig, TW sig dimensions differ from the Grepolis sig dimensions... and this was made for Grepolis.

DeletedUser

Dont chastise me, sir
And yes, good to see you too I suppose :)

I had to resize and reformat the sig, TW sig dimensions differ from the Grepolis sig dimensions... and this was made for Grepolis.

errr who r u? i was talking to jake.

DeletedUser

I got it too.
I was just waiting to see if booby would make a bigger fool of himself :p~

DeletedUser

No, Im on the brink of war with HP... Better Business Buereau is tearing them a new one on my behalf. Im still on my crappy desktop that Ive had for years. Damn laptop cost $600 and they want 800 to fix it... Only a matter of time before I go all gorilla on them...

DeletedUser2119

No, Im on the brink of war with HP... Better Business Buereau is tearing them a new one on my behalf. Im still on my crappy desktop that Ive had for years. Damn laptop cost $600 and they want 800 to fix it... Only a matter of time before I go all gorilla on them...

Dont feel bad i am war with them myself as i bought my comp as windows 7 was comeing out so it still had Crapsta err ugg i mean vista so they do this free thang where ya can trade in for windows 7 (only in fine print deal was good for like 30 days) so im battleing them at mometn :p

DeletedUser

what broke on it?

and didnt you have a warranty on it?