Congratulations OHYEAH!

DeletedUser95593

It might not seem like a huge change, but seeing the recent development in this worlds conflicts it's quite a significant one I would say.

[spoil]
ohyeahs.png
[/spoil]

Today, around early evening, OHYEAH officially became the worlds second power, taking the 2nd step of the podium from W2V . I guess we will see how prophetic of a change it was in the near future.

I would like to congratulate OHYEAH, and wish them good luck. It was your quite impressive work on the Haul/gangbang front that got you there, aswell as recruitment, and it's something that I do not respect.

To celebrate this, I have decided to make my own demotivational which i dedicate to W2V, hoping it would cheer them up. I do not want them being all grumpy about losing #2, since as everyone knows, they are my utterly favourite tribe!

demotsacred-1.png

Not everyone might know, but it's not my birthday today, so forgive me if I cut it short. I must say though, it's great to have yet another thing that will make me smile.

Yours truly,
Choco Death

Bo-John-bo

We don't like being so high up, tis kind of scary :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Some people grumbled they didn't want to settle for second-best... so we made sure we ended up third.

DeletedUser

Now Now lets not get into recruitment, your dearest ally took "spoils of war" from a war they weren't even in.

DeletedUser

Now Now lets not get into recruitment, your dearest ally took "spoils of war" from a war they weren't even in.

And I would question the choice of recruiting people for whom OHYEAH were obviously a second choice

DeletedUser

Question all you like but the facts are they have recruited who they have.

Ben the shoe fits like cinderella's did :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Not really fussed about a point just doing abit of harmless spamming :)

DeletedUser74275

the players we recruited happen to be good friends of mine, PA's

PA's during a frontline war, we all saw the bigger picture

people will get jealous, let them mike :D

DeletedUser

[spoil]
It might not seem like a huge change, but seeing the recent development in this worlds conflicts it's quite a significant one I would say.

[spoil]
ohyeahs.png
[/spoil]

Today, around early evening, OHYEAH officially became the worlds second power, taking the 2nd step of the podium from W2V . I guess we will see how prophetic of a change it was in the near future.

I would like to congratulate OHYEAH, and wish them good luck. It was your quite impressive work on the Haul/gangbang front that got you there, aswell as recruitment, and it's something that I do not respect.

To celebrate this, I have decided to make my own demotivational which i dedicate to W2V, hoping it would cheer them up. I do not want them being all grumpy about losing #2, since as everyone knows, they are my utterly favourite tribe!

demotsacred-1.png

Not everyone might know, but it's not my birthday today, so forgive me if I cut it short. I must say though, it's great to have yet another thing that will make me smile.

Yours truly,
Choco Death
[/spoil]

I laughed so hard my liver hurt. Lets stop making these, they're becoming dangerous.:icon_cry:

DeletedUser95593

Yes, very impressive stats for a 3 month war.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Haul!
Side 2:
Tribes: OHYEAH

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 140
Side 2: 462
Difference: 322

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,243,870
Side 2: 4,249,168
Difference: 3,005,298

chart
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Now include all the players who were kicked or left Haul!, throw in CODE......get the picture here?