Congratulations OHYEAH!

DeletedUser

I think OHYEAH deserve their new rank. I'm not sure all their members do, as they've picked up some members that aren't as tested as the collective is, but as a tribe they have achieved things above and beyond what was expected of them.

DeletedUser

I think OHYEAH deserve their new rank. I'm not sure all their members do, as they've picked up some members that aren't as tested as the collective is, but as a tribe they have achieved things above and beyond what was expected of them.

anton is understanding some of kernals is thinking we is recruit way 2 rank 2 - we is take many points of millions last few days, so is founded maybe these words is - but if is see any purple juice drinker is 'brag' bout this anton is hope most kernals is knowing is no brag that we is rank 2, is only proud of selves we is that we is fight against odds when many ppl on kernals is say we is no win an we is last not as tribal

purple juice drinkers, most part of us anton is wise 2 not say all cuz is never can speaking 4 all of tribe anyone is, but most is hav respect 4 MoM, w2v, NoHaul an other tribals - we is even had respect 4 truckers most - except few (most vesve cuz he is v. rude 2 us)

we is just here 2 hav fun, even if we is do lil weird like

DeletedUser

Yeah, I agree with Anton and Rukoh.

Not only that, but they managed to succeed where we in S-D failed; beating both Code and Haul. Despite my little run in with them on the future wars thread, I think very highly of them. MoM/Haul (before the gangbang anyway)/OHYEAH/some of Code/and W2V/FARMA/RW were the tribes that I used to/still have major respect for. They are/were heavy hitters (obviously some are gone now).

But OHYEAH definitely deserve their rank and to recruit the spoils of a war that they won.

DeletedUser

OHYEAH's ascension to rank two is the subject in question. While it seemed impressive at the time, Haul! has proven to be an ineffective force as a whole and CODE proved to be a paper tiger. So while the odds were stacked against you, the forces behind the stacked odds were distinctly different.

I am not much for argument..but just thought to post my opinion

Haul and Code may be ineffective but that is only AFTER ohyeah gave a nice fight against them..If Ohyeah has gone down people will be praising haul and code at this moment..

So does this mean FARMA are a bunch of bad players just coz they lost to MOM and W2V? just because a tribe disbands or loses a war doesnt make them consist of bad players..Haul and Code had their share of Good players.our tribe members have fought against most of them (if not all)and we have recruited them based on this.just the same way W2V or MOM have recruited from their wars..recruitment has been based ONLY on this factor..and if Rank 2 is a result of it..so be it..just because be got rank 2 by tactical recruitment doesnt mean we DONT or DO deserve it..as some one else posted..it is just a rank based on points..not skill..you wont find many Ohyeah players bragging here about it..

PS : knowing from your previous post i know you like a nice argument and make PNP active..if that is so..you just managed to make it so :)

DeletedUser

Haul and Code may be ineffective but that is only AFTER ohyeah gave a nice fight against them..If Ohyeah has gone down people will be praising haul and code at this moment..

I haven't seen a point in history where Haul! was ever effective, I suppose CODE could be classes as such since they "beat" S-D.

So does this mean FARMA are a bunch of bad players just coz they lost to MOM and W2V? just because a tribe disbands or loses a war doesnt make them consist of bad players..

I don't recall calling them bad as players, I referred to their inability to act as a cohesive unit. But to answer your question. FARMA certainly had talented individuals, however their ability to act as a unit to counter the W2V/MoM offense is what classes them as a failed tribe.

Haul and Code had their share of Good players.our tribe members have fought against most of them (if not all)and we have recruited them based on this.just the same way W2V or MOM have recruited from their wars..recruitment has been based ONLY on this factor..and if Rank 2 is a result of it..so be it..just because be got rank 2 by tactical recruitment doesnt mean we DONT or DO deserve it..as some one else posted..it is just a rank based on points..not skill..you wont find many Ohyeah players bragging here about it..

I refer you to this quote for my general stance on what I interpreted your opinion above to have meant:

Lets compare, while a good tribe, OHYEAH recruited a huge portion of their recent points. Their ascension to rank two is a direct result of recruiting Saraub and Ahmedrefaat. It isn't as if OHYEAH, had they not recruited these people, would have taken rank two, having been consistently outnobled by W2V.

While OHYEAH may have deserved to hold rank two at some point in the future, in their current state recruited their way to rank two. Is a tribe that recruits to its rank worthy? No, otherwise Sheeps would have been. (a drastic example clearly, but bragging of rank whilst recruiting to get there is bad taste)

DeletedUser

Okay and W2V's rank 3 is an indirect result of recruitment. You have to have players in your tribe to noble villages to grow. Does it really matter if a tribes rank is directly from recruitment or indirectly from recruitment?

DeletedUser

Okay and W2V's rank 3 is an indirect result of recruitment.

If this is a jibe, elaborate, otherwise it is a direct result of OHYEAH's recruitment spree.

You have to have players in your tribe to noble villages to grow. Does it really matter if a tribes rank is directly from recruitment or indirectly from recruitment?

You're arguing a baseless point. There is a difference in the matter of recruiting then gaining rank and instantaneously gaining a rank via recruitment.

DeletedUser

You're arguing a baseless point. There is a difference in the matter of recruiting then gaining rank and instantaneously gaining a rank via recruitment.

Yes I agree with you. Our current rank is a direct result of recent recruitment. We picked up more players, enough to pass W2V in rankings. W2V getting to rank 2 was in indirect result of recruitment. You recruited more active players which lead to more villages being nobled by W2V therefore your growth to rank 2 was indirectly a result of this recruitment. Why would W2V deserve rank 2 more so than OHYEAH? Because you recruited players, grew for a while, and then achieved rank 2?

I'm not saying OHYEAH deserve rank 2 and frankly we don't care what rank we are. Both W2V and OHYEAH have fought tribes that were higher ranked than themselves and won so clearly rank doesn't mean all that much. What confuses me is why you are flaming OHYEAH for recruiting players that we have fought against for months.

DeletedUser

I will just point out OHYEAH have less than half the amount of tribe changes than W2V so you can not really say they have got their rank by recruitment, when infact W2V have actually recruited more and kicked more players. I guess you could say ohyeah has tougher recruitment standards or just don't want to recruit but they have been able to take their pick of the players.

DeletedUser

Just for the sake of arguiing..i can argue :

W2V got to Rank 2 thanks to Ohyeah beating Code and Haul who were earlier ranked Above them?

:icon_biggrin:

And who has been Bragging about it?seriously? Some one from MOM made a thread about it..and We get flammed for it....Cruel world

DeletedUser

I will just point out OHYEAH have less than half the amount of tribe changes than W2V so you can not really say they have got their rank by recruitment, when infact W2V have actually recruited more and kicked more players.

Not going to even bother here, you somehow decided that my arguement was based around W2V deserving it and fabricated an arguement from there.

I guess you could say ohyeah has tougher recruitment standards or just don't want to recruit but they have been able to take their pick of the players.

Or maybe it was that until recently OHYEAH was a backwater tribe with more appealing neighbors, resulting in not many people finding them the optimal choice for a move.:icon_idea:

Just for the sake of arguiing..i can argue :

W2V got to Rank 2 thanks to Ohyeah beating Code and Haul who were earlier ranked Above them?

:icon_biggrin:

And who has been Bragging about it?seriously? Some one from MOM made a thread about it..and We get flammed for it....Cruel world

You can't possibly claim responsibility for the internal collapse of two tribes. Play a role? Sure, claim complete responsibility, foolish. CODE and Haul! didn't collapse due to OHYEAH's infernal advance, if that were the case OHYEAH would control all of MoM's SE K's as well as T's northern K's.

To claim credit for that would be like NoHaul claiming responsibility for the fall of Haul!, or perhaps W2V claiming responsibility for single handidily defeating Old. While both played a rather large role in their respective situations, they didn't do it all, and neither has OHYEAH in these circumstances.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

CODE would not have collapsed had OHYEAH not done as well as they did, just as Old would not have collapsed w/o MoM and W2V.
I think it's fair to say CODE collapsed 'thanks to' OHYEAH.

DeletedUser

CODE would not have collapsed had OHYEAH not done as well as they did, just as Old would not have collapsed w/o MoM and W2V.
I think it's fair to say CODE collapsed 'thanks to' OHYEAH.

I'm interpreting his post as claiming full responsibility for the collapse. If that isn't the case I rescind my statement above.

DeletedUser

You can't possibly claim responsibility for the internal collapse of two tribes. Play a role? Sure, claim complete responsibility, foolish.

Thanks for stating this..
the recruitment of those players got us to to Rank 2..but the scenario in which we recruited those players is mainly due to HOW we fought against them..i hope you will atleast agree with this..

We are not claiming complete ownership in defeating code etc..they had their own share of issues..leaders wanted to split away etc etc..but we would like to think we had our small share in it..

in a way pnp looks kind of active..i thought there is always a lull before the storm...:lol:

DeletedUser

CODE had near-collapse symptoms before they declared. I think they actually did that to save tribe and increase activity. Everyone is free to poke them and say how "easy" enemies they were because of that. But let me ask then, how come nobody ever declared on CODE if they were so weak? Except for rim tribes, but they didn't have any other option.

OHYEAHs part of what turned to their collapse was to resist against the odds and massive disadvantage. Which we did quite fine IMHO, as being part of the events I don't think the wars were easy. Sure, anyone can now say how unimpressive it was and how we could do better to "deserve" something. But frankly, I can always bump the same argument towards anyone else, because every tribe could do better, none is perfect. Unlike other tribes, we don't come to PnP to spread legends about how elite we are and how invincible because of surviving a "gangbang". We did what we had to do, and we're still here. Yes, we could have done it better, but we also could have done it worse. S-D was a legit tribe in Toasty times, and they collapsed under pressure of the same 2 tribes. Although probably it also had much to do with their location and lack of backline. We were just more lucky to have bigger safe zones.

You are free to have your opinions Majestic about who has better or worse achievements, we already gave it to you. I don't really have a clue who are you arguing with, seriously. Nobody from OHYEAH brags how we deserved to be on this or that rank positions.

Especially because its not something "deserve-able". Rank is just a table. It doesnt say "MoM is best, OHYEAH is second best, W2V is is third best and worse then the 2 above". If it did, then you could argue like you do. However it just tells how many points top 40 players have of all those tribes, nothing more, nothing less. Stop giving it some special meaning it never had.

DeletedUser

I am enjoying hearing everyone's views on this topic actually, especially Majestic Manta, i agree that we have gained rank 2 as a result of recruitment, however these should be considered spoils of war. Also Majestic Manta i would like to point out, and this is with the utmost respect to both kudder (although now inactive) and tommo, and to all members of w2v, but you too have gained ranks, in a way that you have stated to be undeserved as a result of recruiting from a tribe which was overall awful. So i do think that this arguement that Majestic Manta is putting forward is a bit of pot kettle. If i have misunderstood what you meant in any post do say.

Wulrus.

DeletedUser

not impressed

While the top 2 tribes gain the rest of us are told whom and whom not we can recruit. You guys don't bother to ask us, so why should you have any say so about whom we recruit.

DeletedUser

Was that a question, or? Post wasn't very clear I'm afraid.

I don't know which tribe you are from, so 'us' and 'you guys' kind of miss their marks. If you are in OHYEAH; the top 2 tribes presumably refers to W2V and MoM, unless you are referring to yourself (?), if you were referring to W2V; how on earth? We're not even close to OHYEAH. We've not said a word about who you should or shouldn't recruit. Perhaps best if you aim the arrows at MoM instead of a tribe on the other side of the world, hm?

DeletedUser

we are the only tribe between ohyeah and mom

Actually it was both a post and a question

ohyeah has told our tribe whom we can and can't recruit. and we are in the middle between OHYEAH and MOM. We are TUTTI.

Last edited by a moderator: