Congratulations So Family

Discussion in 'World 92' started by japeetje, May 12, 2017.

Share This Page

1. TheBigGinge

TheBigGinge Still Going Strong

I don't play with cheaters, he could of got lucky :D when MEA hit it every time. And have known to be banned before then its pretty much 200% bot timing, but I can't imagine this being a bot lol not a chance :D he probs got lucky and started wetting himself

2. Azrael

Azrael Non-stop Poster

I've seen him do it before, lol.
    But whatever you say.

3. Arcward

Arcward Non-stop Poster

Sorry, I guess it's actually rare to be decent at sniping/timing? lol. As funny as it is, I didn't even get the village. But believe what you want, a simple report to game staff will be sufficient enough instead of badmouthing me on the forums for being better than you :p

4. Azrael

Azrael Non-stop Poster

Not really bad mouthing, just pointing out that people on all sides can time.
    Being better than me? Slow your roll buddy, lol.

5. Arcward

Arcward Non-stop Poster

"who's botting again?" Sounds a lot more like an accusation, than a compliment.

6. TheBigGinge

Oh snap things got real pahahaha, but Krieger... come on man you know MEA have cheated in past and been banned and they have cheated against you too! You've said it yourself.

I hate to say it man.. but I'd rather fight solo then work with MEA where's your honour bro, rather be a part of a successfully merge instead of a 3 tribe unsuccessful merger who cheat.

7. Azrael

Azrael Non-stop Poster

Botting is the new Russian connections.

Fake news.

DisplayOnly and Arcward like this.
  8. Vodka Shot

Vodka Shot Non-stop Poster

Hahahaha chill out Bradley. You didn't even hit any of the ms I gave you that time but someone else did ;) ;)

Your co needs to chill before people think you're actually somewhat decent aye ;)

9. TheBigGinge

Not everyday your connection is amazing ;)

Lol you came up with the ms no wonder it took you like 4 mins to say it ;) you probs were trying for 4 more mins than me lol

I hit more consistent near it and you know it :D I had several right near the dot you only had one ;) then had other like what 10 seconds later, meh :/ and like it says in the picture... you can't always hit the dead on ms can ya ;)

Sorry to break the news, Danny you become a bit late on this my friend, theese messages were like 1 month ago, things have changed ;)

Last edited: May 24, 2017
  10. TheBigGinge

The better player is always the one who's consistent ;) remeber that people

Says the one who thinks flaccid is extreamly good as well (CWL) don't get me laughing lol

11. AuroraMoon

AuroraMoon Non-stop Poster

out of curiosity

why is it as soon as someone does something that others cant people instantly assume cheaters and bots...
    but on the other hand do exactly the same as the ones they accuse
    but its always skill when its their turn...

besides if they were:
    why aint the tribes/players turning barb? surely enough people have made the accusations enough times for atleast 1 complaint to be made....

12. TheBigGinge

Okay time to clear things up to you Mr moon, well mods are looking over there accounts and have been :D 5 have already been banned this world. Then 5 have hoped onto other MEA accounts which they'll for sure do it again! This is why So?! Aren't really bothered about MEA, they can fight themselves lol

Appanrnelty they know how t clean there account or mods to do it.. I've heard from the inside that one of the players said to my player that they have mods running over there accounts protecting them, this is what Kim Jun said to one of my players

And for desert, oh yea hit 1ms time gap every train and support land? Dude I don't think that's possible to hit it EVERYTIME, now they will use it not against us. But against smaller unknown players who don't put that much effort. I'm guessing that's how they kill small brown dots instead of red dots

If you did research my friend, world 83 they got banned as a tribe for botting or another world, can't remeber and, unfortunalty there here to get banned again.

13. Vodka Shot

Hahahahahahahahaha oh gosh it makes me actually laugh that you try and say I was trying to hit a certain ms already Ginge. You were the one who said "give me an ms and I'll hit it", your closest hit was like 8ms from memory and mine were consistent +/- 10 ms mostly with hitting as well. I started trying after you took 5 minutes and then got it within a minute.

Classic, are you only having a cry because I won't help you with info and attacking?

14. Vodka Shot

[20/03/2017 2:17:51 PM] Bradley Gingerbread: Give me a ms to land on.. I'll try land on it, I gotta do this every night :D practise is best ahah
    [20/03/2017 2:17:58 PM] Bradley Gingerbread: Sometimes you win sometimes you loose ahah
    [20/03/2017 2:18:04 PM] Jake Melville | Vodka: 100ms
    [20/03/2017 2:18:11 PM] Bradley Gingerbread: Kk
    [20/03/2017 2:23:56 PM] Bradley Gingerbread: Tell you what 100 is hard to land on (cwl) never had to land on 100 on the dot lol shit
    [20/03/2017 2:24:09 PM] Bradley Gingerbread: Just getting 080-115 lol
    [20/03/2017 2:24:37 PM] Bradley Gingerbread: Attack on Barbarian village (530|442) K45 today at 05:45:10:093 1:20:40
    Attack on Barbarian village (530|442) K45 today at 05:45:25:111 1:20:55
    Attack on Barbarian village (530|442) K45 today at 05:45:35:084 1:21:05
    Attack on Barbarian village (530|442) K45 today at 05:45:59:083

Decided I would scroll through our convo to see who was Mr. Consistent. Don't be acting like a fool Ginge, it makes you look bad :/

And not once have I ever said flaccid is "extremely good", I've stated he is a decent player. Neck up boy and go smell the flowers.

15. TheBigGinge

Na I'm mad cause you come moan to me about stuff what doesn't concern me and doesn't particular mean I can do anything about your problems lol, you get so butt hurt about the smallest of things :D go drink some Vodka you need to get pissed my friend you always bossy and stupid at times :)

16. TheBigGinge

And lol still even the fact you said flaccid is good is embrassing

Wait you think hitting from 080-120ms is bad? bro that's 20 ms of the target. That ain't bad at all and hat sounds/seem consistent to me. And when I mean by consistent I don't mean hit the dot all the time. I mean consistant as in hitting around that time even if you don't hit the dot it's still good?

Proved me right for finding that info if anything lol

17. adfffsa

adfffsa New Member

Side 1:
    Tribes: MEA, AAA, WNA
    Side 2:
    Tribes: So!, So?

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 80
    Side 2: 11
    Difference: 69

[​IMG]

Side 1:
    Tribes: MEA, AAA, WNA
    Side 2:
    Tribes: So!, So?

Timeframe:
    Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 140
    Side 2: 33
    Difference: 107

[​IMG]

18. Marcus the Mad

Marcus the Mad Contributing Poster

Unless you're completely delusional, there's nothing even vaguely believable in this paragraph. Stop spreading the stupid rumor that "mods help their friends cheat".
    Ye, it's happened in the past, I remember 3 times over the past 9 years I've played this game. The mods have been consistently suspended, banned and damage done has been compensated as well as could be done.
    So ye, highly unlikely a mod is feeding any player on any world info they shouldn't.

19. TheBigGinge

Well Jim un said it himself to a player of a name who I can't mention ;) and well I don't care even the cheaters will break the tribe. Or even the players, the amount of players in that tribe who don't even like MEA they only had one way to go. So just picked them lol everyone will soon see

And the kid who's posting stats, please use your brain we ain't focusing on you yet nubs it's crazy how you think focusing the main battle straight away is dumb.

20. AuroraMoon

AuroraMoon Non-stop Poster

since im bored again
    which five players??

so all your comments are made from heresay, rumors or past world assumptions
    and you got zero evidence since you cant mention sources

besides highly doubt mods are able to select and delete data like that
    if they could then mods could also add data which would be even worse

umm people lie this is TW and the Externals after all