Congratulations to AXE

DeletedUser

I believe it was with tH and DAD? There might have been TATS players too, but I'm not sure.

And tbh TheProphet, I don't really take anyone serious. :p

DeletedUser

The re-formation of AXE (after the TATS thing) to get to this point was a long and lengthy process and involved lots of people, it started with the formation of DAD, then the death of tH and Exile, followed by the joining of NL, DAD and AXE.

But lets not take away from the AXE members who were fighting with DA for what seems like forever before that strategy emerged, DA never got the better of them for very long and that resilience is what gave the west a banner to flock to, to merge and take control of and then to plan an exit strategy.

I personally have had my active and inactive periods over the years, but Ive kept the account from day one that I still play and Ive had some great friendships on this world.

Well done to the members of AXE who have remained significantly more active than me and thanks to my colleges who kept my account sat while I was going through the RL issues that in other tribes would have possibly meant it was deleted. Its great to still be here and even better to see it coming to an end!!!

Kudos to DA for never giving up, even now the world map looks like it would take a long time to take over that last corner of W15!!!

seth89

That corner is and will alway's be our's. ;)
And with only 2 months to go i finally get incoming's from AXE.
Seriously. Sometime's I hate you guy's. But seeing as they are empty i just ignored them all. xD

And what is this madness:
crewe17 invites you to the tribe 'The End Is Near!!' Aug 26,2011 00:10

jaffe25

Jaffe kept AXE alive when most of you abandoned it, and was an active leader in this forum. Although he stepped down as leader, he still kept his acct alive & has been a voice for AXE for as long as I can remember(Actual founder or not). I point him out because he deserves it the most imo. Most of current AXE merged into it. Not saying they are any less deserving of the win, just saying when you say AXE, I think of Old & Angry Jaffe. Our chats were always in the spirit of the game :p

The fact that I did not make a list of who does & does not deserve it does not take away from the fact that as of Oct 24, the world will be frozen and all AXE accounts will be declared winners of world 15. Take joy in that & let Jaffe have his day. Some of you did work hard & your tribe should will show you what ever praise you deserve. You know who you are. Everyone has an opinion & in my opinion, there would be no AXE without Jaffe.

And I'm not mad Sid, like you've said & I've been trying to say, it's a game. I try not to take anything personally ;)

Thanks for defending me Huggles but no one pays attention to Sid anymore. His juice ran out of sugar about a year ago. Myself and Boozie did form AXE. As a matter of point the damn name itself was mine. He wanted to call it Pheonix or some crap like that. None of that really matters at this point though as the tribe was not the result of one or two people's efforts anyways. We initially established an image for the banner and the multitudes of members who followed upheld it.

Sid = Sour grapes

BTW Elroon.... guess i can come clean now.... It was me who was sitting Maruti this last month and doing all that catting on the Azengus account :)

DeletedUser

That corner is and will alway's be our's. ;)
And with only 2 months to go i finally get incoming's from AXE.
Seriously. Sometime's I hate you guy's. But seeing as they are empty i just ignored them all. xD

And what is this madness:
crewe17 invites you to the tribe 'The End Is Near!!' Aug 26,2011 00:10

Is someone attacking your K47! :icon_eek:

Maybe I can entertain you, just for today, and join in the fun as well...

seth89

Is someone attacking your K47! :icon_eek:

Maybe I can entertain you, just for today, and join in the fun as well...

Yeah. I ignored all your's aswell. No point stacking already stacked villages now is there. ;)

DeletedUser

when we all merged into AXE there were several options...merging into AXE was just the second option....but i felt that making TATS the way did was wrong...we didnt give our players much choice nor was it discussed with them and it should have been...i said it a few times after the merge, will say it again...us merging into AXE was in a way us repairing the damage we did the first time...and i have told you huggles, not only jaffe deserves respect for sticking it out but so does medic, and coolbreeze

DeletedUser

For this, I applaud you! Some of you have worked hard all during this game to get to say you actually earned the right to have that title (some of you have not, but it happens).

As the last head Duke of DA, I would like to say Congratulations, to Jaffe especially(as the founder), and the original members of AXE who are left in their original accounts. I'd also like to say well done to any player left in this world who is still playing their original account or was an original member of world 15. Your addiction (& mine) kept us here 4+ long yrs, where the world changed weekly, based on someone's mood :p

I thought I covered the bulk of your tribe. The title of the thread covers ALL of your tribe. My post was not meant to take away from any AXE member who deserves to win nor was it to offend anyone. I've been personally pissing Jaffe off for a very long time! There are a handful of AXE members I've chatted with, but a lot of the current crew I have not, due to location/time/reason. I do not know the "history/politics" of AXE nor is it my place to attempt to speak on it. That would now be the job of any original AXE member to begin & it's current members to add to & complete.

when we all merged into AXE there were several options...merging into AXE was just the second option....but i felt that making TATS the way did was wrong...we didnt give our players much choice nor was it discussed with them and it should have been...i said it a few times after the merge, will say it again...us merging into AXE was in a way us repairing the damage we did the first time...and i have told you huggles, not only jaffe deserves respect for sticking it out but so does medic, and coolbreeze

Please, give us the history. Tell us who did what. It's your history, not mine to tell ;)
Just because I did not list each member by name, does not mean I have less respect for them ;)

DeletedUser

Please, give us the history. Tell us who did what. It's your history, not mine to tell ;)
Just because I did not list each member by name, does not mean I have less respect for them ;)

Meh, there is a lot to mention, but all of it comes from personnel perspective as to what level you were involved in the tribe.

But there are simply too many to mention, stretching right from totti10 who founded 2eZ and invited McBoozie, who along with Jaffe turned 2ez to Axe and then to the top of the world, right through to Sid leading Axe during the NL/Evil war (that war should have defeated us) then to Oberoi who has essentially been the main duke for the past year (?) or something now. Interesting little stat, the top 4 conquerers against DA all came to Axe with Oberoi during the merge

And yes I did skip a period in between Sid and Oberoi, we wont go there :lol:

Either way, all the council throughout the years and 80% of the players have done well, to get us to where we are today. And as much as Jaffe probably doesnt like to admit it. A decent portion can be attributed to Sid, and even myself. Hell, ive been council on 3 different accounts (I wonder if thats a record in TW :lol: :lol: )

My point is not to take anything away from Jaffe, him and Boozie were responsible for setting the tribe up in such a way that when Sid was duke, it was running pretty damn well, plus it had gone from a family to tribe to arguably the most feared/aggressive in W15. But rather to show that many people played a role in their own little way.
Jaffe pretty well just said all that a few posts back anyway :p

jaffe25

I have no problem agreeing with everything you said here with one exception. Whereas Sid had leadership roll in council, he NEVER was a Duke. Had he been duke he would have had the ability to disband the tribe instead of just canobalize it. IMO if you add up all of his contributes and detriments to AXE you end up with a huge negative. For that reason, and that reason alone, it gives me great pleasure in knowing for his 4 yr contribution to this game he ends it tribeless and in defeat.

I think it is safe to say that me and you(Spear) and myself and Willow ironed out our differences. I'd give it a go with you guys again. Sid though...... I think you will always be my TW nemesis. In saying that, maybe one day we'll have a chance for a round two and you can try to even the score. Until then I'll relish my 1-0 rec.

DeletedUser64451

1) No, I was never duke of AXE. No argument there. There's still a couple of months to play though, so there's still time (bandit)
2) 1-0? Where do you get that?
3) It's saturday. WTF are you doing here? And sober/coherent, no less? o_O

My grapes turned to wine a long time ago (shiraz, very tasty.) Might want to check how yours are doing...might be a little on the sour/bitter side.

jaffe25

Who said I'm sober? On my 5th beer sitting next to the pool watching my steaks simmer on the grill. Love florida..... Hurricanes and all. Stealing the neighbors wireless on my iPhone at the moment.

But yeah, you hear me!!! 1-0! Short of you talking Daniel or willow into a last minute coup this ones on the books.

DeletedUser

There has been speculation that DA would've been able to pull a comeback (at least from a couple people in DA).

The truth is, if the war had gone on-DA would've beaten Axe-that's a fact. Axe can't bring DA's points done, so this game would've probably gone on indefinitely since both tribes really want to win. However, DA would've outlasted Axe because I there are (correct me if I'm wrong in a nice way please) more younger people in DA than in Axe. In a couple years, jaffe would probably start to go senile, and likely disband Axe on accident :p. In 20 years, many other Axe players would face the same situation, until only the younger DA players were left. At that point, we would win.
[spoil]I swear-if anyone takes this post seriously, I'm going to throw a rabid bunny at them through the computer screen[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I dunno, there are quite a few young'n's hanging about in AXE, not all old geezers :eek:

DeletedUser

There has been speculation that DA would've been able to pull a comeback (at least from a couple people in DA).

The truth is, if the war had gone on-DA would've beaten Axe-that's a fact. Axe can't bring DA's points done, so this game would've probably gone on indefinitely since both tribes really want to win. However, DA would've outlasted Axe because I there are (correct me if I'm wrong in a nice way please) more younger people in DA than in Axe. In a couple years, jaffe would probably start to go senile, and likely disband Axe on accident :p. In 20 years, many other Axe players would face the same situation, until only the younger DA players were left. At that point, we would win.
[spoil]I swear-if anyone takes this post seriously, I'm going to through a rabid bunny at them through the computer screen[/spoil]

I thought you were dead serious and really believed what you were saying, until I read the spoiler and saw you wrote 'through', instead of 'throw' and then knew instantly you were just joking. Thankfully. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

why dont we start planning the world 15 end party instead of talking history here???
we can talk the history during the party ya know while drinking some whiskeys and some bloody drinks like koolaids....:lol:

DeletedUser

why dont we start planning the world 15 end party instead of talking history here???
we can talk the history during the party ya know while drinking some whiskeys and some bloody drinks like koolaids....:lol:
I am with this idea ^

DeletedUser

<3 Sherry.... thx for the kudos.

Yes, I am the longest surviving member still in AXE - been here since right after Boozie and before Jaffe was on board. After the TATS episode, Jaffe lost interest and went AWOL for months (seemed like years), it was medic and I who kept AXE alive with its small membership and who worked for months keeping the fight alive and then worked with DAD to get the situation to where it is today. Since Medic was even more quiet than me, I ended up being the one who worked with DAD to re-ignite AXE and kick start the end game.

True respect from me goes out to DA for never quitting and never backing down. Your group deserves it.

Much love goes out to all of AXE... you know who you are.

Sorry for being tired of W15 and only loggin in to keep me active (I did keep creating nobles - up to 1000 available now) in case I got the bug to do some more pillaging on W15. Oh well, can't do everything right. :p

Same account, same person...... same coolbreeze....

BYE W15... drinks are on Jaffe!!!! I'll take a fine Bourbon and Coke!!

CB

edit: Jaffe, I said "after the TATS episode"

Last edited by a moderator:

jaffe25

Well if we're posting history it should be accurate. I didn't go AWOL during the TATS era. Ask spear and Sid :) It was immediately after they were done that I was gone for 6 weeks exactly due to my weddig and honeymoon. During the Tats phase it was Xannash and myself that did most of the coordinating to keep us alive. Medic and Cool were still kicking it but went a little quiet. Then Xannash quit and I went on honeymoon and that's when Cool took the helm. Came back to find us merged and the rest is history.

I've missed talking to you these last few months fellow old man. Would like to take you up on that drink. First round on me, next three on you! We can pour one put for our dead homey boozie.......