Congratulations to AXE

DeletedUser

well axe i most say congratualtions, and w15 was certainly the best world i ever played, you guys and girls were certainly something special :)

Heavy
your king :p

p.s
no im not coming back, just seen this and though hey whats an end of the world thread without its king saying congrats :p

DeletedUser

well I came to see how are you guys and I see the world is ending
well Congratulations AXE it seems that some names I knew are still here :)
good luck to you all in whatever you will do next .
just remember we are just humans ..
some names I ll always remeber because they are and always will be good,decent humans you can trust and have fun .
oh damn I have to say it CACTI :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser58974

Congrats to AXE, and a wider thanks to all those in W15 that made playing during my various incarnations in this game so exciting..through all the good and bad times, drunken ramblings and late nights this was (and will remain) a valued part of my life. Special thanks to Jaffe, Cool, Xan and Valpo - legends in their own (and goshdarnit, and in my) mind.

sirtymerlin

Congrats AXE

Congrats!! AXE

amazing moments in here....... !!!!
The best tribe in the world

special thanks to:

Suduvatlg
.Spearlock.
Oberoi
Bigandhairy
Cainm
oppkl

cumps
Jiiang
Sir Merlin

sirtymerlin

rsp

Hello guys!!!

Just to ask how can we recived the award?... PP

thanks

DeletedUser

You have to join another world to use or transfer your prize :p

DeletedUser64451

According to the forums of other closed worlds, it could take as long as a week to get the prem awards. It must take a while for them to manufacture it or something.

DeletedUser

points received and gratefully accepted...thanks w15 for everything...we will always have the memory

earthquake girl

Congrats to AXE. You guys worked hard, and you really deserved to win. <3

DeletedUser

points received and gratefully accepted...thanks w15 for everything...we will always have the memory
This. Was fun, met some great people and players. Was my fav world :) Memories I will keep xx

DeletedUser

Somehow i knew you could do it my friends.

I am sorry for leaving the game short but i got tired of seeing friends leave and my chosen home beeing torned in two. i lost motivation on the game. Everyone in Axe that got through those disheartening times with fire left have my respect.

sincerely yar ol foxy.