Continent Discussion

DeletedUser88396

Ngung, i cant help but realise, (EVERY) time Party! is mentioned, you always have to jump in.. Why is that?

DeletedUser

split leave him be..
he just loves the attention he's getting from party!

DeletedUser96505

Ok. thanks again for your kind words. It really means something for me. I will do my best.

OK, here is k 23 analysis.

Rank 1 NOOB

Members: 62
OD:
over 488,000 (47)
Leadership: I have no idea who they are. Bit their representative from their main page looks decent.
Noblement:
16-1(promising)
Activity:
Fair! But they have 1 red player. They are clearing the house and bringing in new recruits.
Observations: They will remain rank 1 for the following weeks. remain to be reevaluated.

Rank 2 AA

Members: 91
OD: over 60,000 ?! (237)
Leadership: Their main leader OD?? 80 it is actually an OD? At his points?
Noblement:
0-1 wow what a surprize :)
Activity:
A sea of inactivity and mass recruitement.
Observations:
Will remain in this continent but only as a statistic for the people who will noble their towns.

Rank 3 OwN

Members: 57
OD:
over 307,000(78)
Leadership:
Good OD but one of them was rimmed
Noblement:
1-1
Activity:
many players kicked or leaving.
Observations:
many low rank inactive. No chances for more then 1 month. If they will be here in 1 month...is only because their opponents are inactive as they are!

Rank 4 COLD

Members: 23
OD:
over 276,000 (91)
Leadership:
Very experienced players. And skilled. Good OD.
Noblement:
4-2
Activity:
Fair! Recruitment and clearing the house.
Observations:
This is a tribe who can make a surprise. If they will have 10 more good players they can change the situation in k 23. Must be followed in the next weeks. Maybe will be wise for them to make a small merge. But I do not see a similar tribe there. Maybe if NOOB will dismiss some of the dead weight and with downsize its ranks to 20-25 then maybe can have a merge with COLD. and They can become a force in that area.

Rank 5 Was Dusk now is N.A so I will make it for N.A

Members: 61
OD:
over 44,000(278)
Leadership:
Fair.
Noblement:
0-0
Activity:
A lot of inactive players.
Observations:
Massive and mass recruitment. They are the academy of NOOB therefore they will grow only to feed the main tribe.

Regarding DUSK, (currently rank 6) they are 80% similar with N.A, except the fact that their leadership is lower quality, from an outside viewer.

Well, as a conclusion, NOOB is there to stay but COLD can make a surprise. Not too soon anyway. Cold leaders have the key.

Soon will follow K 76 and 56, 25, 32, 35 right in this order.

DeletedUser

Ok. thanks again for your kind words. It really means something for me. I will do my best.

OK, here is k 23 analysis.

Rank 1 NOOB

Members: 62
OD: over 488,000 (47)
Leadership: I have no idea who they are. Bit their representative from their main page looks decent.
Noblement: 16-1(promising)
Activity: Fair! But they have 1 red player. They are clearing the house and bringing in new recruits.
Observations: They will remain rank 1 for the following weeks. remain to be reevaluated.

Rank 2 AA

Members: 91
OD: over 60,000 ?! (237)
Leadership: Their main leader OD?? 80 it is actually an OD? At his points?
Noblement: 0-1 wow what a surprize :)
Activity: A sea of inactivity and mass recruitement.
Observations: Will remain in this continent but only as a statistic for the people who will noble their towns.

Rank 3 OwN

Members: 57
OD: over 307,000(78)
Leadership: Good OD but one of them was rimmed
Noblement: 1-1
Activity: many players kicked or leaving.
Observations: many low rank inactive. No chances for more then 1 month. If they will be here in 1 month...is only because their opponents are inactive as they are!

Rank 4 COLD

Members: 23
OD: over 276,000 (91)
Leadership: Very experienced players. And skilled. Good OD.
Noblement: 4-2
Activity: Fair! Recruitment and clearing the house.
Observations: This is a tribe who can make a surprise. If they will have 10 more good players they can change the situation in k 23. Must be followed in the next weeks. Maybe will be wise for them to make a small merge. But I do not see a similar tribe there. Maybe if NOOB will dismiss some of the dead weight and with downsize its ranks to 20-25 then maybe can have a merge with COLD. and They can become a force in that area.

Rank 5 Was Dusk now is N.A so I will make it for N.A

Members: 61
OD: over 44,000(278)
Leadership: Fair.
Noblement: 0-0
Activity: A lot of inactive players.
Observations: Massive and mass recruitment. They are the academy of NOOB therefore they will grow only to feed the main tribe.

Regarding DUSK, (currently rank 6) they are 80% similar with N.A, except the fact that their leadership is lower quality, from an outside viewer.

Well, as a conclusion, NOOB is there to stay but COLD can make a surprise. Not too soon anyway. Cold leaders have the key.

Soon will follow K 76 and 56, 25, 32, 35 right in this order.

Thank you for your analysis!
I hope, COLD will make a surprise. :eek:)

-Arphan-

DeletedUser

You should add to your first post all the reviews of the continents so far so it's easier to browse (with dates)

kingjohan

Well since you suggested.... how bout your opinion xD

I already know my own opinion about K56, i was intersted in reading other peoples opinions.

but since you want to know:

Tribe ranking for the continent 56

-F-

[SPOIL]Rank:
1 in K56
3 Global

Well, by looking at their graph they seem to be growing pretty fast, like they should for a #3 tribe (global). I couldn't help but notice their sudden rise in ODD tho (Click). Are they at war? And if so, against who?

I can't say i admire their spread really. Sure, 58 members and they have double the points that the #2 tribe in K56 has, but still, when looking at their locations in K56 i can't help to wonder when they shall take the step to move out of K56. If they don't spread their villas outside of the K56 borders they will most probably end up farming eachothers farms.

Their profile is slim and confident, i like that
tribeprofile said:
If you have questions please contact rumbaki.

Be ready for fights!
[/SPOIL]

Cheese

[SPOIL]Rank:
2 in K56
32 Global

So how are our cheesy friends growing pointwise?

By looking at the graph i think it's fair to say they're not anywhere near the growthrate that -F- currently has. We shouldn't assume they will fall to -F- if they declare on Cheese tho (or have they already?), some of you might remember the Cheese declaration against a top tribe called "BTW". Cheese did good there, very good. From what i've seen however, the best players of BTW was recruited into -F- in an attemt (what i think anyways) to secure K56 and most probably take out Cheese.

With an ODD at 159K they have lead me to belive they might not have been attacked that badly by BTW (and their earlier "wars") as it seemed. Their ODD is nothing compared to -F-'s 552K ODD tho. Good? Bad? I'd say good. It's obvious -F- has lost more troops which has stunned their growth alot, but yet they're outclassing cheese pointwise. Why is that? I will leave that to speculations.

So how have Cheese handled their spread?
when looking at the map i see they're awfully clustered in the east side of K56 which most probably have lead to sharing farms alot. Could be a reason for their not so rapid growth perhaps?
They do, however got a couple of players outside the K56 borders, a plan for the future perhaps?
They have 84 villas in K56 compared to -F-'s 120. If a war do break out, i'm sure it will be exciting.

I'm not a big fan of their very long profile...
tribeprofile said:
New York Cheesecake

"Classics never go out of style - this rich and creamy cheesecake is, as always, irresistible."

Ingredients
1 1/4 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
1/4 cup butter, melted
5 (250 g) packages Brick Cream Cheese, softened
1 cup sugar
3 tablespoons flour
1 tablespoon vanilla
1 cup sour cream
4 eggs
1 (19 ounce) can cherry pie filling
1 secret ingridient

Directions
Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Mix crumbs and butter; press firmly onto bottom of pan. Bake 10 minutes.
Beat cream cheese, sugar, flour and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour over crust.
Bake 1 hour 10 minutes or until centre is almost set. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Top with pie filling before serving.

Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.

erm... There's supposed to be leftovers?

Somebody stole the secret ingredient of our special cheese cake. We want it back, so we just keep on searching until we have found it. So if we attack you we mean no harm… we just want our cheese cake ingredient back!

questions:
lindasparty
dionus77

Recruitment is LIMITED, but if you want to apply follow the spoiler.
[/SPOIL]

Excel

[SPOIL]
3 in K56
39 Global

A bit of a dissapointment this tribe really. The tribe have been at war with -F- for some time now and after my last chat with an Excel member they don't seem to be holding out very good.
I wouldn't be suprised if this tribe cheased to exist in less then 1 month.

How are they doing pointwise?
The graph shows they're not gaining points very fast which will probably lead to their downfall once members start leaving.

They are under heavy attack, obviously. Their ODD is rising to the sky quite fast.
Their ODA at 400K is not very bad tho, are they putting up a big fight to -F-?

Their spread isn't the most impressive thing either...Very clustered together, almost all members are on the west side of K56 which has troubled their growth obviously.

Their profile is probably the most noobish in the top 5 tribes in K56
tribeprofile said:
Excel was founded by the members.

Recruitment: All of us!
Diplomacy: A few of us!
Duke: None of us!
(Okay, its kinddddaaaa Asylum1 and Syiss)
Barons: Some of us!
Forum Mod: You guessed it!

This is a members tribe. All within make the decisions.
No hidden Agenda, no Hierarchy, just us.
Want to have a say in a tribe...pull in!!

Min joining points 3200pts and growing daily. Lower Points but high OD could be accepted. Account sit compulsory to check on troop counts!
Wanna join? Contact anyone. No reply? Contact someone else. No joy yet...rather give it a miss!!

Last statement for the R. Soles, we welcome Refugees that are active and can fight, so please don't come here crying. If you can't beat them............join them!!!!!
[/SPOIL]

BTW
[SPOIL]
4 in K56
73 Global
Hmm...What is there to say about this tribe? They have been though rough times but they are still here. Got to give them some creds for not just giving up.

Their pointgraph shows they're probably not here to stay tho. Will they be able to recover from this? I think not.
Their ODD is rising with a steady rate, this shows they're more or less attacked all the time. Their ODD is doubled their points (very high in general) which is never a good sign at this stage of the world. But then again, what could you expect?

Their spread only implies even more that this tribe has no real future..
Clustered together which leads to no good.
The only reason -F- hasn't nobled them out is because BTW is to far away?

Their profile is pretty slim, but it contains alot of worthless info if they want to look like a good tribe.
tribeprofile said:
BTW - Born To Win

Recruitment: OPEN
For invitations contact -
Turtle82
DonQuix

Diplomacy:
For Diplomatic reasons contact - DonQuix

Have an issue with one of our members?
Contact -
AdmiralAnt

We do not support refugees!
[/SPOIL]

Tro-H
[SPOIL]
5 in K56
141 Global

This is a not so interesting tribe.
They used to have a steady growth, untill nobles became common it seems. It now looks like they have hit a wall and are going down from there.
Their ODD and ODA is stunning to say atleast. 50KODD and 24K ODA. Now that is how you don't waste troops. By the looks of it, they won't be here in 2 weeks: click. They are getting eaten up by neighbouring tribes.

Their profile just confirmed that TRO-H is the definition of a noobtribe.
tribeprofile said:
Lois McMaster Bujold wrote:
War is not its own end, except in some catastrophic slide into absolute damnation. It's peace that's wanted. Some better peace than the one you started with.

We are a peaceful tribe unless you commit an act of war against us...

ACTS OF WAR
-declaring war on us
-declaring war on our allies
-farming our villages
- breaking a NAP
-scouting our members

Other reasons we may attack you:
-We're bored
-we have nothing better to do...
-We don't like your name
-We know you have no troops
-You have insulted a member of the tribe

<|----------(o)----------|>

Brother Tribe
Tro-a

Allies
WE.R.1
ATC
USMC
D.L.O
~CORE~
Hades

An Attack On An Ally Is An Attack On Us

Newsflash
This is a war game

It doesn't matter how tall or how thick you build you walls; when you here us knocking on your gates, you may as well give up

Diplomicy open/closed

Mao wrote:
"Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed"

For any diplomatic requests contact torrey46 or TristanNolan

Recruitment open/closed

Please contact : Ndragons1
(players with 100-300 points (tro-a)

Or The goldfish prince
(players with 301+ points fortro-h)

Must be above tribal average points to join!

We do not merge with anyone!

We do not accept refugees!

A note to our enemy's
"The quickest way of ending a war is to lose it" - George Oswell

Highest rank in K56 - 3rd
Highest rank in K65 - 35th
Highest rank worldwide - 108th
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser78869

I already know my own opinion about K56, i was intersted in reading other peoples opinions.

but since you want to know:

Tribe ranking for the continent 56

-F-

[SPOIL]Rank:
1 in K56
3 Global

Well, by looking at their graph they seem to be growing pretty fast, like they should for a #3 tribe (global). I couldn't help but notice their sudden rise in ODD tho (Click). Are they at war? And if so, against who?

I can't say i admire their spread really. Sure, 58 members and they have double the points that the #2 tribe in K56 has, but still, when looking at their locations in K56 i can't help to wonder when they shall take the step to move out of K56. If they don't spread their villas outside of the K56 borders they will most probably end up farming eachothers farms.

Their profile is slim and confident, i like that
[/SPOIL]

Cheese

[SPOIL]Rank:
2 in K56
32 Global

So how are our cheesy friends growing pointwise?

By looking at the graph i think it's fair to say they're not anywhere near the growthrate that -F- currently has. We shouldn't assume they will fall to -F- if they declare on Cheese tho (or have they already?), some of you might remember the Cheese declaration against a top tribe called "BTW". Cheese did good there, very good. From what i've seen however, the best players of BTW was recruited into -F- in an attemt (what i think anyways) to secure K56 and most probably take out Cheese.

With an ODD at 159K they have lead me to belive they might not have been attacked that badly by BTW (and their earlier "wars") as it seemed. Their ODD is nothing compared to -F-'s 552K ODD tho. Good? Bad? I'd say good. It's obvious -F- has lost more troops which has stunned their growth alot, but yet they're outclassing cheese pointwise. Why is that? I will leave that to speculations.

So how have Cheese handled their spread?
when looking at the map i see they're awfully clustered in the east side of K56 which most probably have lead to sharing farms alot. Could be a reason for their not so rapid growth perhaps?
They do, however got a couple of players outside the K56 borders, a plan for the future perhaps?
They have 84 villas in K56 compared to -F-'s 120. If a war do break out, i'm sure it will be exciting.

I'm not a big fan of their very long profile...
[/SPOIL]

Excel

[SPOIL]
3 in K56
39 Global

A bit of a dissapointment this tribe really. The tribe have been at war with -F- for some time now and after my last chat with an Excel member they don't seem to be holding out very good.
I wouldn't be suprised if this tribe cheased to exist in less then 1 month.

How are they doing pointwise?
The graph shows they're not gaining points very fast which will probably lead to their downfall once members start leaving.

They are under heavy attack, obviously. Their ODD is rising to the sky quite fast.
Their ODA at 400K is not very bad tho, are they putting up a big fight to -F-?

Their spread isn't the most impressive thing either...Very clustered together, almost all members are on the west side of K56 which has troubled their growth obviously.

Their profile is probably the most noobish in the top 5 tribes in K56
[/SPOIL]

BTW
[SPOIL]
4 in K56
73 Global
Hmm...What is there to say about this tribe? They have been though rough times but they are still here. Got to give them some creds for not just giving up.

Their pointgraph shows they're probably not here to stay tho. Will they be able to recover from this? I think not.
Their ODD is rising with a steady rate, this shows they're more or less attacked all the time. Their ODD is doubled their points (very high in general) which is never a good sign at this stage of the world. But then again, what could you expect?

Their spread only implies even more that this tribe has no real future..
Clustered together which leads to no good.
The only reason -F- hasn't nobled them out is because BTW is to far away?

Their profile is pretty slim, but it contains alot of worthless info if they want to look like a good tribe.
[/SPOIL]

Tro-H
[SPOIL]
5 in K56
141 Global

This is a not so interesting tribe.
They used to have a steady growth, untill nobles became common it seems. It now looks like they have hit a wall and are going down from there.
Their ODD and ODA is stunning to say atleast. 50KODD and 24K ODA. Now that is how you don't waste troops. By the looks of it, they won't be here in 2 weeks: click. They are getting eaten up by neighbouring tribes.

Their profile just confirmed that TRO-H is the definition of a noobtribe.
[/SPOIL]

that was very good. ;) I loved TRO-H's profile xD

DeletedUser96505

OK. this is K 76 analysis

Rank 1 LMS

Members: 55
OD: over 184,000 (67)
Leadership: Good looking. Medium OD considering their location, looks experienced players.
Noblement: 21-2
Activity: Very good. A lot of recruitment and house keeping. But the activity of the members is high.
Observations: So far they own the continent. By far! Look good. Can do much better if they will be much more aggressive! I will survey them for the following weeks!

Rank 2 ~KOD~

Members: 59
OD: over 180,000 (139)
Leadership: Except one of them who is medium, the others are very low rank and OD!
Noblement: 3-4 LMS is nobeling them
Activity: The tribe is collapsing. No wonder considering LMS attacks and the leadership they have! Many low rank inactives who looks like farming ground.
Observations: No chance!

Rank 3 A-o-D

Members: 51
OD: over 50,000
Leadership: Somewhaw low rank and low OD, considering the location. But they are veteran players. So, maybe they are having fun :)
Noblement: 0-0
Activity: many low ranking players are inactive. Intense housekeeping. They try to settle. I doubt they will manage the situation!
Observations: Very slim chances for the following weeks!

Rank 4 -TI-

Members: 49
OD: over 112,000 (183)
Leadership: Moderate but with some player experience.
Noblement: 0-3 PLUTO and LMS are hunting them.
Activity: Immense inactivity! The tribe is collapsing. No doubts here!
Observations: No chance. LMS will own them.

Rank 5 GRMRPR (Now that's an interesting tribal name!)

Members: 66
OD: over 112,000 (182)
Leadership: Low rank and low OD even they looks like they have experience. Maybe they are bored.
Noblement: 2-0
Activity: Many low rank inactivity! A lot of leaving/kicking!
Observations: Maybe the should merge into someone and give a chance to maybe 10 of their players. The rest are only farms. No chance!

Will follow k 56, 25, 32, 35 and 66. In this order!

DeletedUser

LMS sound, like a mass recruiter that got lucky with the people who joined, just a observation.....

DeletedUser

LMS sound, like a mass recruiter that got lucky with the people who joined, just a observation.....

well now, that may be, but if this tribe truly does have these great players as the previous poster suggests, then one would have to assume that how this tribe was formed, whether it be mass recruitment or otherwise, the experience they have gained will be enough to lead to changes being made and maybe, just maybe a great tribe coming out of the wood work. Just a thought :)

DeletedUser

K74 looks competitive, whatever player is number 1 in that K must really be something

DeletedUser

Hi Blueway, i like the reviews you done. I would like if you could look over K26 if you got any time over to spare.

DeletedUser96505

Well, if they are mass recruiters, is not so important now. Because they do not have competition in that K. And if they have only 20 good players, and is no real competition from other tribes, those 20 players will make the difference.
As I stated from the beginning of this world. 70% of the players are beginners or bored players. Also are not so many players who are joining. In other worlds, the numbers get full very fast. In k 54 is a lot of free space. Look where are the map margins.

The following continents will be posted in the next 36-48 hours:

K 56, K 25, K 32, K35, K 66, K 26, K 47
Also soon I revise k 46 and k 36

My analysis is not only reading tribal external file. Sometimes I talk with the leaders, to see what they have in their heads. Also I look at the main players external file and I follow what they are doing in other worlds they use to play.This is giving me many information. I use to compare a tribe with their opponents or challangers. In this way, a moderate tribe can make a big expansion if they have no real competition in their map area. This is the explanation on why many Top 20 tribes, are a big gang of useless players , later in the game, when they met a real strong tribe.
Also, if a leader is low ranked but he is a great player in other worlds is important. Because he is busy there and he will do no good job here.
Are many small facts that have importance and I must look well before to post something. I spend about 1 full hour to make 1 tribe analysis. and are 5 tribes in 1 k. :) this is why I work slow. I do not wanna make people look bad in the forum just because I am superficial in my work.
Slower but closer to reality!