Continent Discussion

DeletedUser

Hey Spike... off topic... Military history was a minor of mine at UNR and I have extensive knowledge on 20th century failed cultures and political idealology...

Just so you know...Che Guevara was a complete douchebag... murderer and opressor of the arts, including free speech, music and artisitc expression. He was an awful human being.

You can do better. Ghandi was more hardcore than that punk could ever hope to be. Jus sayin. Its a cool picture tho...but thats ALL it is.

Sorry, reality check finished.

SAAAAMMMMMIIIICH!!

lol

DeletedUser

Hey Spike... off topic... Military history was a minor of mine at UNR and I have extensive knowledge on 20th century failed cultures and political idealology...

Just so you know...Che Guevara was a complete douchebag... murderer and opressor of the arts, including free speech, music and artisitc expression. He was an awful human being.

You can do better. Ghandi was more hardcore than that punk could ever hope to be. Jus sayin. Its a cool picture tho...but thats ALL it is.

Sorry, reality check finished.

SAAAAMMMMMIIIICH!!

lol

:icon_neutral:

I studied International Relationships and Politics at the UCA, and thats not a minor its a university degree, if you want to talk about history instead of saying bs please send me a pm.

Tribal.Hugsz

Bbb k75

Come on, you like to fight? You guys think you guys are big enough? Trojans here gonna own you guys and take this continent mann. Watch out! Before we declare on you. I'm getting ready now and please ask your tribemates to get ready with Def troops before we rim you. :axemen:

DeletedUser

Is k75 not the rim at the moment? :lol:

I think we need a k discussion thread rather than all these individual threads

DeletedUser

Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 -Hell- 28.727 58
2 MOAR ! 26.863 59

it has changed...*WTM* is not in there anymore, sad to say that..:((

DeletedUser

Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 -Hell- 28.727 58
2 MOAR ! 26.863 59

it has changed...*WTM* is not in there anymore, sad to say that..:((

it was destined to fail. the 1st leader, before FluX joined, mass recruited a bunch of turtles and point whores. every tribe that attacked us im sure had realized this, but i worked on keeping peace, because a war was something we couldnt handle. JT warrior13 is a mass recruiting noob.

DeletedUser

The purpose of this thread is to discuss anything regarding your continent rankings, wars, fights, friends and drama.

I have merged the seperate continent threads into this one feel free to discuss.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@ Spike and Terminus[spoil]

While I agree about Che being all of the above, you have to ask if it was possible to be much better then he was, in his situation, succeed and still stand for what he does.

There is nothing wrong if his picture is used to promote the ideals people think it stands for, as long as you do not promote his methods. After all, in the end it doesn't matter what you did, but what you are remembered for. :icon_biggrin: Caesar or Moses made some impressive bloodbaths when they were in power too, and somehow noone has anything against them :icon_neutral:[/spoil]

PS: My K is pretty straight forward. 2 good players, 5 mediocre players, and loads and loads of food.

DeletedUser

Smurf, If you read ALL the forums, you would know that is not the case, and know my intial MO of recruitment/deception, but thats fine, I dont PnP much, let the rankings and OD do the talking. Find some W43 peeps and ask how MOAR ! tastes. Were a tough chew. Best to know the ingredients of the food you intend to take a bite of. Youll see :D

HeftySmurf

Smurf, If you read ALL the forums, you would know that is not the case, and know my intial MO of recruitment/deception, but thats fine, I dont PnP much, let the rankings and OD do the talking. Find some W43 peeps and ask how MOAR ! tastes. Were a tough chew. Best to know the ingredients of the food you intend to take a bite of. Youll see :D

Fine, ask people who played with me on W6, W19, W20, W24, W28, W30, W32, W36, W42, W46, W48.

I dont play nicely.

DeletedUser96505

Looks like top 5 of k 46 has become a tight area :)
-Hell- have a good chance to become the leader of the continent. Of course, points only, means nothing but still...Is about players morale.

I think that we need to evaluate the leadership of each tribe from top 5.
So, what do you people think about *WTM*, -Hell-, Krak2n, TBS and Blood LEADERSHIP? How they manage the activity of their tribes? How they look from outside? How they manage recruitment, map strategy, diplomacy, how they keep the tribe health...and so on.
Half of a tribe strength is formed by leadership quality. The leaders will decide in the end who will own the continent.

So...

DeletedUser96505

This is a big surprise people:
*WTM* was disbanded and many of them joined MOAR!
OK...
MOAR! is now the king of the hill in k 46! How about that!?
OK...
This will trigger a chain of mergers in the next 10 days. Who will be the tribes?
Hmmm...
What will happen in the next days?
Will -Hell- and TBS make a merge?
Will Krak2n make a surprise also and will merge with a local tribe in k 46?
Ho ho ho...this is a first Christmas surprise in k 46!!
Many of *WTM* are not in Moar! ranks. Will they ever be? Or a mass killing will follow into the next days!
No matter the reasons, this is the biggest surprise until now, in k 46.

DeletedUser96505

And the surprise has not ended here!
A new tribe called R.I.P is in top 10. This tribe is build up by some ex. *WTM* players.
So, was a big argument inside *WTM*, after some attacks received from other tribes? Was the leadership weak? Or maybe, as I said before, many of the players from this w 54, are low skilled and this has triggered *WTM* failure. This will be the desease which will crumble many other tribes.
No matter what, no matter how...,now Moar! is in the top and they will remain there for a while. Unless, a merge between some top 5 tribes will not change this with a Christmas surprise.
R.I.P...welcome into K 46 ranks!
Few words from the leaders will be interesting to see here.

kingjohan

This is a big surprise people:
*WTM* was disbanded and many of them joined MOAR! OK
MOAR! is now the king of the hill in k 46! How about that!? OK...
This will trigger a chain of mergers in the next 10 days. Who will be the tribes? Hmmm...
Will -Hell- and TBS make a merge?
Will Krak2n make a surprise also and will merge with a local tribe in k 46?
Ho ho ho...this is a first Christmas surprise in k 46!!
Many of *WTM* are not in Moar! ranks. Will they ever be? Or a mass killing will follow into the next days!
No matter the reasons, this is the biggest surprise until now, in k 46.

And the surprise is not end here!
A new tribe called R.I.P is in top 10. This tribe is build up by some ex. *WTM* players.
So, was a big argument inside *WTM*, after some attacks received from other tribes? Was the leadership weak? Or maybe, as I said before, many of the players from this w 54, are low skilled and this has triggered *WTM* failure. This will be the desease which will crumble many other tribes.
No matter what, no matter how...,now Moar! is in the top and they will remain there for a while. Unless, a merge between some top 5 tribes will not change this with a Christmas surprise.
R.I.P...welcome into K 46 ranks!
Few words from the leaders will be interesting to see here.

Wait, wut?