matthewturner49

Tribe ranking for the continent 35
Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 - HI - 515.033 134
2 AngryM 228.927 68
3 Guild 140.717 57
4 NI! 118.569 38
5 H1N1 105.676 28

1. - HI - They have nobled a lot of barbs, are higher up in points but the true test has yet to be seen. No real wars for them as of yet.
2. AngryM Gaining some solid ground in k35 though still have to fine tune this area.. Yes I am critical on my members.
3. Guild A true joke of a tribe. We keep attacking and nobling yet they dont retail. Not even worth declaring war.
4. NI! Always a solid core of players in every world they play in. PLayed this game with them in w19 and still to this day are friends. Be very interested to see where they go from here.
5. H1N1 Tribe has failed overall. They do have a few solid players, or should I say had. They have merged the talent into my tribe AngryM.

Tribe ranking for the continent 36
Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 XVX 190.747 73
2 AngryM 183.167 47
3 BORED! 115.862 28
4 XVX 2 85.159 54
5 NI! 43.483 19

1. XVX Wow what more can I say. Can you possibly recruit anymore members. You just never stop recruiting. You should just save us all the trouble and disband now.
2. AngryM Almost have k36 under lock down. Setting up clusters in areas nicely without over populating.
3. Bored! Great players that coordinate well. Ive had a lot of interaction with them and seen most of them around over the years. They will most likely end up a top 3 tribe.
4. XVX 2 Still more members.....
5 NI! Starting to become a presence in k36.

DeletedUser

seeing as how nobody's done K56 yet i'll give it a go. Hard for me to remain unbiased as I was a Duke of ICARUS and know a lot of the other leaders. I'll try and remain impartial...

1 ICARUS 332.265
2 NK 300.907
3 TDP 252.677
4 iRelax 181.486
5 TDL 178.388

1. ICARUS - the new look tribe has been formed through a merge of the older ICARUS players and most of the expo guys - after they disbanded. Split between two Ks (56 and 66) but still close to one another. I believe there are some very good players here although most keep under the radar... leadership isn't bad either :icon_wink:

2. NK - don't know what to make of this family tribe. They have lots of members split over a few continents. I don't believe they've ever really been tested. When they are then we'll see how easily they coordinate all their family members and whether they are as good as they think they are or just another bloated bunch of tribes, filled with average/poor players all huddling together in the hope that their numbers gives them some kind of security - but really just easy pickings for sharper and better coordinated smaller outfits.

3. TDP - i like these guys as people and one thing you have to give them is that they're not afraid to fight... they played their part in expo disbanding as part of a larger coalition. I think there is a definate split in the tribe between people who know how to play and those that don't. As the game goes on and good players from other tribes become harder to take out though weight of numbers alone, I think this tribe will find it hard... maybe a merge on the cards.

4. iRelax - know one of their players from w32.... he was alright :icon_razz: Seriously, this isn't iRelax's main k and i can't see them ever being more than a bit player on k56.

5. TDL - For a long time this tribe was no. 1 in the K with thenurgle as their poster boy. He left to fight his personal battles leaving TDL significantly shy on points - the danger of too much dependence on 1 player perhaps. They do have other players that know how to play but not enough of them. With Nurgle and one of their dukes being banned i don't see much future for this tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm quite impressed with AngryM. Have a good hold on K35 and 36.

DeletedUser

For complete domination of K36 however, they'll have to go through BORED! What will AngryM's strategy be?

DeletedUser

I guess its time for the K64 update >.<

Rank
1 Crisis - My tribe, So i aint going to comment.

2 DOP - The head of a family tribes in K64/63, Their ego is natrually bigger then their troop count, But not their member count >.<

3 Vr - Growing steadily in the K, Great players spite grant being gone, Maybe they have a future in the K after all.

4 ~EOS~ - Another "Spartan" tribe, Overly agressive members with low troop counts..... seem to fit the profile of the spartans... but they seem to forget that in this game your need to build more then 300 troops.

5 -A-D- -Relatively the same as EOS, just without the mindset.

:) <3 Jimmy

I agree with the DOP, Vr is looking like they can have spot in this K for awhile to be yet.

EOS and AD fail :)

DeletedUser

Well since darthv1 has made an analysis of K56 i may aswell post my views on it too...

1. ICARUS - These guys have been around for awhile now and have always looked quite promising, took in some former Expo players which seemed to cause some problems with other tribes and players, including TheNurgle. However ICARUS seem to be doing well, and only time will tell what happens to them, but i think they will do quite well.

2. NK - Honestly im not sure how long they will last, I've heard that they have leadership problems and i havent seen much from this tribe, they seem to have 1 or 2 players that know what they're doing, I can see them disbanded in the near future, and some of their more experienced players will leave for other tribes.

3. TDP - This tribe has been around for awhile now also, as darth said, they did their part in the Expo coalition, however if i remember correctly, Expo disbanded because some of their members had went inactive over the christmas break. They seem to be doing okay, they started off as a family tribe to TDL, but i think they have seperated into their own independent tribe. Time will tell if they survive or not.

4. iRelax - My tribe, has some very good players and good leadership, wont say much more

5. TDL - They are a dying tribe, even TheNurgle insists in nobling out the very tribe he re-made. They have been under the spotlight over the last while for all the bad reasons, It is a tribe that is going downhill, this is the tribe that will go down first in K56 in my opinion.

Reviv333

Continent K25
1 Azura 148.724
2 NI! 36.893
3 ERUBUS 33.660
4 Ni 30.758
5 ~RR~ 24.594

Azura - My tribe.

NI! - I have great respect for this tribe. Their leaders are educated and very smart. They will stay around for some time. Only thing is there situated in 3 K's. The 2 K's where their in right now K35 and K25 will be their K expansion, not K24, members in tht K will be eating away.

ERUBUS- Don't know them that much.

Ni - Totally incompetent.

~RR~ - There new into rank 5th, son't know much about them, but they did ask us multiplal times for an allaince.

jakingtoffer

Its about time I posted in here I suppose........

Tribe ranking for the continent 73

1.Xtr!-55.471: My tribe...doing well so far dominating the K, hopfully should keep up, just took a position as baron there :D

2.|F.E|-20.380 :Dont know much about them...infact I know nothing about them :s

3.HTO-13.196: noobs! currently being rimmed by us for there stupidity in attacking one of our members, there leader has been banned and there baron is quitting.....how long will it take for them to disband?
:icon_rolleyes:
4.Shred-12.833: havnt heard much about them, except there were supposedly to be dominating K73 along with rage...shame rage disbanded they looked good at the start
shred and rage are going to be working closely to take over south and north of k73
so we might have to work closely to prevent them
For obvious resons I wont post the mailer

5.=F_F=-12.161: Dont know them

Last edited:

jakingtoffer

Hmm mass recruiting...maybe before I was made baron, but certainly not now, the noobs and wasters will be wangled out in good time, leaving only the srtong experienced members, and a few noobs willing to learn the ways of the game

matthewturner49

For complete domination of K36 however, they'll have to go through BORED! What will AngryM's strategy be?

Well I think the more interesting fact is the new news Ive found that -HI- has taken it upon themselves to attack Bored! that is both brave and stupid in my book.

DeletedUser

Hmm mass recruiting...maybe before I was made baron, but certainly not now, the noobs and wasters will be wangled out in good time, leaving only the srtong experienced members, and a few noobs willing to learn the ways of the game

You're tribe = Xtr! correct??

13 new members in the last week of which only a few look to be strong/decent in their area and some that are way behind others in their 13x13.

Can someone define mass recruiting for me??

DeletedUser

You're tribe = Xtr! correct??

13 new members in the last week of which only a few look to be strong/decent in their area and some that are way behind others in their 13x13.

Can someone define mass recruiting for me??

Mass Recruiting - Recruiting the Masses.

I agree, even though you are now the big bad baron, it seems that you are infact mass recruiting.

I don't, however, have anything against mass recruiting. It's a part of the game, and somewhat of a strategy. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well I think the more interesting fact is the new news Ive found that -HI- has taken it upon themselves to attack Bored! that is both brave and stupid in my book.

Yes, we at BORED! find that interesting as well.

DeletedUser

I don't speak for either tribe here, but I predict Bored! and AngryM share, or will share the same foe.

matthewturner49

Well all I can say is should Bored! want help they just have to ask.