Continental Analysis/Discussions

matthewturner49

K35 (HI-006) W43 (514|338) K35 5,562 dolpha83 [AngryM] mageknights [HI] 02nd Jan 2010 - 08:19:20

Ok Bored! if you want some help youve got it. But either way Ima start the raping of HI. they have themselves a little confused if they Think Ima let them noble a village from my tribe during the night without noticing and taking a response action against them. Let the raping of HI begin

DeletedUser74879

[Shred] Diplomat's response to [Xtr] Baron's intriguing comments

Its about time I posted in here I suppose........

Tribe ranking for the continent 73

1.Xtr!-55.471: My tribe...doing well so far dominating the K, hopfully should keep up, just took a position as baron there :D

2.|F.E|-20.380 :Dont know much about them...infact I know nothing about them :s

3.HTO-13.196: noobs! currently being rimmed by us for there stupidity in attacking one of our members, there leader has been banned and there baron is quitting.....how long will it take for them to disband?
:icon_rolleyes:
4.Shred-12.833: havnt heard much about them, except there were supposedly to be dominating K73 along with rage...shame rage disbanded they looked good at the start
For obvious resons I wont post the mailer

5.=F_F=-12.161: Dont know them

Hi dear,

I'm Yongzhi93, same in game name, and you can forward me the mails to let me see where such strange ideas come from. I won't send him LCs or Rams, I promise, but I will send many many delicious tidbits on why exactly his ideas are retarded. (I say this not in jest, but also not with hostility or malice.) "For obvious resons I wont post the mailer" Won't you mail me, then, pretty please?

Edit: Good mail title, I'm impressed. x)

Firstly, RAGE and Shred were not "supposedly to be dominating K73". As diplomat of Shred (do see my tribe's profile, I am coronated there :D), I hereby confirm that Shred and RAGE NEVER HAD AN OFFICIAL NAP OR ALLIANCE BETWEEN THEM. Though I will admit my own personal respect for that tribe before they went to pots. FYI, nor Shred and Xtr!, although Xtr! once asked us to merge into them, as my previous posts in this thread makes clear.

There, haters, satisfied?

Secondly, I agree that it's a disappointment (not to Xtr!, obviously) that RAGE disappeared without fireworks and shooting star ODA/ODDs, given that I'm a war-whore (if you've read my previous posts on this selfsame thread you'd know), I'll accept it and life goes on.

Thirdly, I must point out that while RAGE has disappeared, its members have not. Under new tribe names, no tribes, "Insane" or "Nutz" or any other random whatever, the former RAGE still dominates the top of K73. In the K73 top 5, not a single name belongs to Xtr!... make what you will of that.

1 My first game NuTz 4.139 1 1
2 Timing n00b Insane 4.088 1 1
3 Trombill TRUBLE 3.823 1 1
4 kungfoobunny 2.990 1 1
5 TheGspot NuTz 2.857 1 1

So while Xtr! flaunts its flatulence with 55 Villages and 55 Members (they are indeed "dominating K73"), especially after the influx of players (such as their current top player, Abodus) who were actually refugees from other tribes RAGE were warring on (Abodus was from -KE- - I do keep myself up-to-date with TWStats, penny from anyone who disagrees with me), Xtr! got to pick and choose (the higher pointers) and somehow (oh-so-amazingly) they floated their average up.

But EVEN SO, their tribal average is still lower than ours, and I must point out this is so even though we recently adopted a 100+ pointer who's a premade. He is still at 100+ points, and Shred's tribal average IS still higher than Xtr!'s (check the figures if you don't believe me)... so, if you want to say they dominate K73, fine, I agree, but if you want to say they're elite...? Make the call yourself. :icon_wink:

(And also, if you want further confirmation, use TWStats to figure who were their former top players, and look at those ODs. Alternatively, just click back a few pages, and look at my post there. The diplomat then assured me OD was secondary importance at the time, but seriously, 0 OD after breaking 2000 points? Is it just me or is that player unusually gifted at the art of peace here in TribalWARS?)

But there is one point I will wholeheartedly agree with: the idiocy of HTO. Following in Xtr!'s footsteps, they've been taking every new player they could lay their hands on, and their points shot right into the top of the K as RAGE and -KE- and other random tribes started losing members and disbanding. No wonder they were short-lived. :icon_twisted:

k73
Xtr!, any tribe that recruits 10 people in 2sqaures is going to run into some problems, they wont last long as i can already see afew of them going inactive, if theirs any good players in their a suggest they find the best tribe in their area and leave before they get brought down with them.

my comments are just views its too early to make any suggestions yet that to whats going to happen to the better tribes, but rage will own k73 and southern k63, guess were going to see what happens afterall their inactive barb nobling noobs that dont know what trains are, were that good we can snipe a train when we have 1 villege :icon_wink: magic :lol: thus their gona disband as leadership is crap its really terrible :|

While I guess immune was rather wrong about his predictions for his tribe (but every nationalist tribe leader/blind idiot follower does the same on the forums - bangs his chest and declares the dominance of his own tribe - so I think we can forgive him as we've done for so many others), his quote on Xtr! is intriguing and I'll leave you with it ;D

Finally, in a direct response to the Baron of Xtr!, as diplomat of Shred I will congratulate you warmly and sincerely for taking up such an important post in the tribe which is dominating K73. May you live long and prosper. I look forward to speaking about Continental issues with you through in-game mails. Also to discuss whether custard pies or curry puffs taste better.

Yours :icon_biggrin:,
Yongzhi93

Last edited:

jakingtoffer

In reply to Yongzhi93( couldnt be botherd quoting)

haha oh touche eh :p

If you look at my post I was only stating what the stats say, as for refugees and what not tht you mentioned, you can mail me ingame if you have a problem about them, as far as I'm concerned I was not involved in taking on refugees as have only recently took on the baron position.

As for the shred rage thing read your ingame mail :D

DeletedUser

K33 - by request

1 T~O~W 296.169
2 Autumn 222.833
3 Reno 66.742
4 DSTN 52.772
5 N*W*A 49.765

T~O~W

Nice diagonal spread across the whole of K33 - NE to SW - and a decent presence in the top of K43 as well. 16K average points per member, but quite a big gulf between the largest and the smallest members.

OD levels are commensurate with rank and they seem to know how to use them in attack and defence.

They have had a recent recruiting boost with some high pointed imports, many from p~H~x.

Surprisingly, for the 5th ranked tribe in the world there are (unconfirmed) rumours of under-activity and maybe periodic inactivity. Let’s just put that down to the season.

Tribeless players and barbarians seem to be on the main menu, which is typical for this stage of a world.

I don’t know any of the ‘names’, but then again, why would I? Their profile seems to claim some members have pedigree to W8, but then a big gap to w35. It seems that they have the raw material to do well if they can successfully bring on board the new high pointers. Presumably those high pointers had faith that T~O~W would let them go all the way.

The tribal profile also seems to indicate a bit of insecurity ... maybe I'm imagining it.

Cheer squad rating (see who works this out) – they bring their own.

Overall I think they will need constant work to keep themselves on top of K33 and ranked 5 overall. It’s a question as to whether the leadership is up to it.

Autumn

About the only tribe that looks like a contender to T~O~W for top spot, at this stage. They run at about 18K points per member. There are only 16 of them, so co-ordination and focus should be on their side. Once again, a huge points gulf between their highest and lowest members. Presumably those little players contribute something other than being potential morale bashers.

Their location is a little unfortunate, like the meat in a T~O~W sandwich, or the hole in the donut. Or maybe they just plan to eat T~O~W from the inside, if necessary. :icon_surprised:

So far they seem to mostly prey on the tribeless and the barbarians.

Their OD rank is a bit above their tribal rank, so they are using their troops, mostly in offense.

I’ve also heard that some of their players did not get the memo that the attack break is over and that they should log back on now…

This tribe does have some names that are hard to avoid if you are in the forums, but which, under other aliases are known to this correspondent. :icon_rolleyes:

Cheer squad rating – an enthusiastic voice.

I think they will compete for K33 dominance, or go on to accomplish other plans that they may have.

Reno

A tribe that sees acknowledging internal struggles as a badge of honor.

We now drop to about 2.5K points per member, with a more modest spread between top and bottom.

If Autumn were the hole in the T~O~W donut, Reno is the icing and everyone knows that some people just eat the icing. Reno had better hope they are Marzipan and not to everyone’s taste.

It seems like they might be a little timid, or conservative with their troops, which is probably reflective of their overall average experience amongst their members. However they have been waging war on barbarians and winning. (I’m nobody to speak ill of taking barbarians so this is not a criticism, just an observation)

Their recent imports from ~WAW~ and elsewhere might assist them or cause them integration problems (the former I hear). It has certainly helped muscle them up, but will it be enough? (See DSTN below)

They are an ‘average’ tribe. Some good members learning and helping others. Some inactives and semi-actives. Some players that may make their name in this world or the next - and some that never will.

Cheer squad rating – the sounds of anonymous silence.

I don’t think they will go higher in K33, but could carve out a decent tribe.

DSTN

2K average points per player, boilerplate tribal profile and a 600 point Baron. I understand that being in the tribal leadership can retard your personal growth, but seriously….

Anyway, a huge points gulf between the largest and smallest member. I’ve heard that they are likely to prune the bottom 20 or so to fix that – those small guys will not notice until they log in again around Valentines Day.

(Yes you can send me info on other tribes and I can use it to feed into any future analysis – anonymity guaranteed).

OD rank is well below tribe rank so these guys are flying well below the radar so far.

Geographically, DSTN look like they might be more icing, or perhaps sprinkles. (Mmmmm, sprinkles)

Given this, I do put some credence in the rumor (very unconfirmed) about DSTN and Reno having merger talks after they trim off a few members each.

They are also an ‘average’ tribe. Even a merge with Reno, which might give them some bulk and let them shed some inactives will still not help them unless there is good leadership.

Cheer squad rating – the same as for Reno.

I don’t think these guys will go higher in K33 either, except hand in hand with someone else. They will struggle unless they do 'something' soon.

N*W*A

1.7K average points per player, lots of ascii filigree on the tribe profile and creative use of spoilers to direct people to the information they need. I think the Duke has worked in a call centre….or maybe a para-military outfit given the rank of members.

They have members who don’t meet their own recruitment specifications, but presumably these members will get above the line real soon now. Once again, quite a big gulf of points between the lowest and highest ranked player.

The members of the North West Alliance are mostly located in the South West corner of K33, but they have members scattered all over the world. Maybe this was mass-recruiting gone very, very wrong? Maybe it was friends who want to be in the same tribe together.

(Memo to N*W*A: You are not doing your friend any favors if you are 2 K’s away from him….)

I’m not sure they can even be called average. A tribeless player took a village from them.

Cheer squad rating – “the crowd is looking ugly and they have brought rotten fruit”

I don’t think these guys will last.

DeletedUser74142

i think ur right on the spot whoever your ingame id is ;)

only one thing tow not so much inactive but a few who chose defense routes and reno is a bunch of noobs who first claimed to be autumns academy and then attacked TOW...lol

DeletedUser

Ingame is same as here....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser74142

well you hit it almost right n the button :) im duke of TOW thats the way i see it :)

except the inactive part :p

DeletedUser

Sure. ^^

If people want to mail me the gossip (preferably with evidence) I can factor that into the analysis.

DeletedUser

Im gonna go ahead and do K26 cause I am in it :p

K26
Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 KNITS 109.184 67
2 KNS 34.889 36
3 K-REV 29.499 33

-All a big happy family. KNITS has yet to take a village over 1k points. Im guessing they won't last too long, unless everyone else in and around K26 decides to delete. Fail ^^ Fail ^^ Fail ^^

4 ~ATR~ 12.017 9
-Awesome band. But the tribe... eh. They might manage to pull through and get fixed, but so far it seems they are off to a very poor start. No good conquers. Fail ^^

5 -=PR=- 11.305 12
-There seems to be some sort of phoenix tribe in every single world I have played :S All their OD is defensive, they show their allies, diplomacy is open to everyone. Luckily the recruiters are very strict with a solid 350 points requirement. Fail ^^

6 RALLY 11.118 14
-Has a few good members in it, but only a few. It has a sword on its profile, so thats a good sign at least :O If they want to do even slightly better, they are gonna have to pick out the few good and drop the rest. prob Fail ^^. But they might be able to fix the problems.

7 TPofW 9.998 14
-Family. They plan to take over K25, 26, and 37. Maybe its just me, but... isn't K37 kinda split from those other 2? ... anyway. May have potential, but likely will merge with another tribe soon, and get rimmed soon after. Fail ^^

8 NI! 9.907 5
-Good ODA, SEEMS like a good tribe, but def. too early to judge that accurately. Probably will end up being one of the stronger tribes in K26 causing the point whores some trouble. Could do well ^^

9 HI 9.844 3
-Seems to be off to a very good start in this world. The 3 members are obviously growing at a very strong rate, will be interesting to see them as the area gets a bit further developed.

10 SABS 6.041 10
-Not gonna bother. Fail ^^
1 real promising tribe, 2 that may survive. The rest will die.

DeletedUser

K15 – by request – @ 3 January 2010

(maybe a follow up in 2 weeks if things change much. "Valley Girl" edition may follow later today)

Rank TAG Points Villages in K

1 VORB 18.380 17
2 Damage 12.137 22
3 tNL 5.306 6
4 Ni 4.369 4
5 =K15= 2.921 8

Crikey!! – I thought that I was on the rim, anyway here it goes:

VORB

Like an alien out of the carcass of tNL, this tribe popped into existence on 3 January and into the top slot of K15.

Since they have only just come into existence, their tribal profile and recruiting requirements should be met 100% - right?

First up this is a tribe that requires “..an impressive conquer history,” but only one member has conquered anything. On this basis it should be a tribe of one. Let’s say that the requirement is aspirational, so the leaders are looking to the future. That’s a good sign if they can live the dream.

Next thing, the tribe requires OD to be higher than points. A fair aspiration and OD rank is higher than tribal rank, so they seem to be on the right track. However, 4 of the top 5 players fail this requirement.

Minimum points should be 400, but they have recruited below that.

I think we all understand recruitment and player expectations, but black and white ‘requirements’ can be so limiting.

They are spread along the K15 / K25 border, mostly concentrated in the SW corner but with some random members in K24, K26 and one half-way down K25.

1.3K average points per member, but with a huge points spread between top and bottom, which is probably more understandable this close to the rim, but less acceptable given that they have had the luxury of just forming and choosing who will be in the tribe.

The new leader is relying upon his 250 village experience from W24 as his leadership credentials. Some might ask why wait to join the rim of W43 if you have that level of skill … but these are questions for another day … there are often wolves patrolling the rim.

VORB may be a wolf, or it might be stalked by one.

Cheer squad rating – hell they don’t have cheerleaders that far out, in the cold, without adequate changing facilities, with wolves prowling …

No predictions, too early.

Can a bunch of players, dissatisfied with their old tribes, all come together to form a cohesive tribe? Can they be led to glory?

Damage

A family tribe related to Punjab (which is actually tNL). Punjab might have made me think of links to India, tNL maybe to the Netherlands and the cyrillic writing on Damage’s profile makes me think of Eastern Europe … its all too confusing (maybe even for the members)

Recruitment policy is liberal on their profile: “Anyone in k15, message me and you shall get an invite.” This seems to have paid off well for them, propelling them to 2nd place in K15, ahead of their ‘parent’ tribe tNL. (Or maybe that’s just because VORB ripped the guts out of tNL)

(Its like Days of Our Lives….)

512 average points per member with a fairly modest spread of points between top and bottom ranked players.

Damage are mostly located in a ball in the middle south of K15 and so their recruitment might be a little more geographically selective than first impressions. Membership seems to have been generally stable and slowly growing by recruitment. Maybe they do have a method…

However, they also have members in K24, K26 and K37 ????? Don’t they know how to read a map?

OD ranking is quite a bit lower than tribal rank. I can understand that inexperienced players on the rim might not want to attack a family of tribes, so the ODD should be low, but why is the ODA so low?

Cheer squad rating – hell they don’t have cheerleaders that far out, in the cold, without adequate changing facilities, yada, yada, yada …

No predictions, too early.

Maybe this branch of the family will succeed its ‘parent’. Maybe the parent got killed by VORB. Maybe Damage will need to do battle with VORB to wreak vengeance … or maybe not.

tNL

It looks like VORB gutted them. All of the key contacts on their profile page are now in VORB. They only have 6 members in K15, but 23 overall, scattered in … well, just scattered.

So it seems they were Punjab, then tNL, and they had a family tribe in Damage (above) and they couldn’t find the “un-family” button, so some members left to form VORB so they don’t need to be in a family with Damage???

Hmmm … maybe the VORB leadership has something. Hmmm … Maybe Damage have a chance to capitalise on their better geographic spread to defeat VORB (once they get some nobles)

Maybe all this thrashing around will attract predators.

But I digress, this section is about tNL.

Err, I think tNL will go the way of every creature which has an alien being rip it apart from the insides….

Ni

Some W36 imports with a small foothold in K15, but which are mostly based in the south of K25.

Hmmm … not really contenders for K15 at this stage. If they really are active and experienced W36 players I guess they will be headed towards domination of K25.

Something for another day.

=K15=

With their Roger Ramjet style ID, you just know they will fight for truth, justice and the Hapsburg Empire??

They have ambition to “unite the player's of K15 in order to begin an elite tribe”

Either they have some exceptional training capabilities to create elite players or they have MUCH better intel than me about the average quality of players in K15.

Just 9 players but at least they are ALL in K15, and scattered along the southern border.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

genius. i fully expect to be in the two week update. might even have to do one sooner then that as more friends arrive. wolves? i think there are some very big predators out there in k15..watch out.

DeletedUser

Capacitor... you make some good reading, straight and to the point. Yet, at the same time funny and entertaining.

DeletedUser

Thank you for the feedback.

I'll get round to doing some others as time permits. Sometimes I have to farm and build troops as well as do analysis in this game.

Gossip helps to add color and movement to the analysis, so if you have any, please send it. I'm not your personal propaganda machine, so gossip needs some evidence. I may check sources so play nice. I will guarantee anonymity - as some have already found out.

Below is a 'different' take on K15:

--------------------------------

K15 Analysis – “Valley Girl” Edition

(Apologies to any valley girls out there, this is the most extreme caricature)

A phone conversation overheard somewhere….

"Alert, Alert. I was just talking to a guy from another college here for the inter-varsity beer fest. OMG, I was soooo drunk. He was cute. Guess who I saw? Guess, Guess, go on….

Well, you know, you know - like that sort of exotic foreign girl? That’s sort of Indian, sort of Dutch, sort of Russian one? You know, the one who used to dress like really, REALLY bad, like in last months designer fashions? …. Gross. Ugh.

Well, I saw her and she is looking HOT!!!!. OMG, OMG, OMG ... she has ditched that so yesterday image and she’s looking to be prom queen. She’s got those exotic looks and all, and everyone know that the Dutch girls have got, well, you know, like …. EXPERIENCE <roll eyes>

She’s dumped her loser friends and she is strutting her stuff in her push up, short skirts and high heels. OMG!!!!!!!!! <squeal>

Even her little sister was there. Not looking damaged at all. I don't know why they say she is damaged, She like got better than me on the SATs!!!!

And the best thing? ... Oh, you have to guess! ... No, you guess. Go on, go .... It’s so totally wicked…. This guy, I overheard him saying that he wants to get into both their pants … maybe even do them together. OMG!!!!. Gross!!!!

If I am with a boy I want him to just concentrate on only me.

Gotta go, it’s soooooo hard to keep my tan at this time of year."

(I could have the venacular very wrong :-o )