Continental discussion

DeletedUser

65 is mighty boosh :)

LxG can war on us and have a 147 vs 20 war and still loose :)

DeletedUser86073

I'm not sayin lxg are any different, as you can see their biggest was recently nobled by us. I am also not disputing the fact that boosh "own" k65. I was just merely pointing out that They only noble barbs and small villages.

DeletedUser

number 1) How did boosh noble LxG's biggest player.....?
number 2) fungas... Please explain why you were always so cocky about boosh, you always belittled LxG and you even tried to employ spies in LxG (Yes we know). Then all of a sudden, you decide to leave boosh and come running to LxG for a NAP like a little baby, explaining it's because you have no troops.

All talk, no walk my friend. I can tell you now, your cockyness and loud mouth was your downfall. Not once did an LxG member post anything on these forums regarding boosh. All it was was you constantly going on about how LxG are weak, yet you then go running from boosh and ask for a NAP...

Please explain.

(Then boosh ask LxG for a merge.......LOL! Gold!)

DeletedUser

oh yeah, my bad chim :)

sorry about that Zero, but still waiting an apply from the great fungas.

DeletedUser86073

I didn't say it was their biggest player, i said biggest village :)

DeletedUser

Adz, Zero is a noob tribe. Stop advertising your stupid tribe in the forum :icon_biggrin:

OFA was No.1 tribe in k66 got destroyed 24 hrs into the fight :D Who's gonna be next?

DeletedUser86073

We had a fight with OFA? i didn't realise :p. Boosh are going to kick us back out of k66 though i think :)

DeletedUser

just wondering if adzevs siggy was supposed to look that much like scoregasms... :icon_confused:?

To contribute somthing on topic... K33 (My K) Doesn't really have a clear layout yet. I'd like to think my tribe (ANGRY!) are in a good position so far but no tribes have done anything to earn any real recognition yet. I look forward to seeing how 33 and the bordering continents shape up the next few weeks with Apex, "R4ki" and the old Huh? players in the surrounding area.