Continental discussion

DeletedUser84941

well even though K27 is not even half full it is completely dominated by Earth. top 9 continent players and almost 4 times the members of the #2 tribe...

DeletedUser

well even though K27 is not even half full it is completely dominated by Earth. top 9 continent players and almost 4 times the members of the #2 tribe...

And no room to farm/noble. Hurray for mass recruiting!

DeletedUser

I noticed, don't worry in a couple of weeks though members will be sufficating when they have LC sitting in their villas!

DeletedUser

zamininc fate is sealed, you know if u grew a lil bit faster than the barbs i might even think about nobling u !

and yes K32's fate is sealed... u and ur tribe might aswel restart now

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

zamininc fate is sealed, you know if u grew a lil bit faster than the barbs i might even think about nobling u !

and yes K32's fate is sealed... u and ur tribe might aswel restart now

Two days after you said that:

Your defensive troops are cleared by me.

So Lolorly.

DeletedUser

Two days after you said that:

Your defensive troops are cleared by me.

So Lolorly.

WOW... He probably isn't even playing defensively. Its not hard to clear an offensive players defense troops. Theres only usually about a hundred.

Lethal Legend

WOW... He probably isn't even playing defensively. Its not hard to clear an offensive players defense troops. Theres only usually about a hundred.

From memory it was worse than that, I have sat rememberben and I think those troops left in the village were from a SPECTR player who supported instead of attacked? Was that the incoming with the might of 93axes and a few spears?

Maybe rememberben will remind us all, it might have been from another source but certainly was not her own troops.

Zeddy Le Mange

Could you imagine the continents actually having a discussion?

Asia: Hey Australasia, your islands are gay!

Not much of a discussion.