Rejected Cooldown for Workaround "Only own-Tribe Support"

ChipCollector

Reaction score
Good Day,

As you may know, there are some World Settings/Rules that only allow you to Support Tribe Members with Troops. Actually on Server 112.

Overview:
- Tribe-Member supports TribeMember: Works
- Ally/NAP-Member supports Tirbe-Member: Denied because of the Rule

So there is in my view an easy Workaround, which is taking out all the Sense of this Rule. It is obvious that you can just quickly leave ur Tribe and become Member of the Ally or your Friends Tribe. The Ally Player or Friends can send you Support Troops and you can jump quickly back to your original Tribe when they have launched the Troops to you. They don't even have to arrive, so you don't have to wait till you can return. After that turn, there is absolutely no-meaning for this Rule.

I would suggest having a Cooldown Period between switching Tribes for collecting Support from your Ally/Academy Tribe. I would love to see that there is no Possibility to receive Support in the First Day you are in the Tribe if there is the Rule "Only Own-Tribe Support" on the World is activated.

Kind Regards
Chip

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Hey

This idea is rejected, simply because this system already exists.

Please note that for controlling support, we have 3 different setting:
- All support allowed
- Simple restriction
- Über restriction

In simple restriction, such as on 112, the scenario you have mentioned is possible. In the Über instruction, the support is also withdrawn once a player leaves the tribe again. Both settings exist and both of them bring along different strategies. :)