cots

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

rowanbaen,

All this coordination from a tribe that you said would most likely fold if they attacked Creepy. Are you saying that ~SP~ is that good or are you really saying how crappy your tribe was???
I've never said that.
I did mention the 50 hours + coordination and crappy attacks without rams and such...If you take that as compliments i have a lot more to give.

You might want to go back to what you seem to do best, demo your villages some more :p
Yep, but they're still my villages, i'm pretty sure your poorly coordinated attacks and 15 second noble trains won't be changing that anytime soon. :p
Saying ~SP~ is a family is just apsurd , lol .
The truth is always absurd. :p

DeletedUser

And now ontopik:

south park...A thin spread high speed merger, I'd love to see these guys in a war, I guess they'll fall apart...or cut loose some people they can't defend.

Your right, you did not say fold. You said that ~SP~ would fall apart. Thanks for the correction. Stop trolling the boards and go back to demo work.

To stewinthepot, sicory and rowanbaen,

Here you go, something for your tears :lol:

rsz_2120070209-00000004-oric-ent-view-000.jpg

Welcome to South Park boys, you have been Kenny'd:lol:

DeletedUser

I'm hardly crying, I'm more concerned about your recruitment policy, points>skill.
It's sad really, but it's how family roll.

I'm not dissing how they won I know it happens iv done it to tribes before.
I just diddnt think our members were bitches :p

DeletedUser

^^ so in other words you where a tribe with points>balls

and balls sometimes (like in this case) = skill

DeletedUser92753

I'm hardly crying, I'm more concerned about your recruitment policy, points>skill.
It's sad really, but it's how family roll.

I'm not dissing how they won I know it happens iv done it to tribes before.
I just diddnt think our members were bitches :p

Ok, I haven't said anything before, but can you watch your language? Its tolerable when used for effect, rarely. But you do realize almost all your posts have the potential to be infractions? Lets keep it clean, more for respect than anything else. We are all people here and no one deserves to be personally insulted for a game unless its solely in reference to their skills as a player. Show some maturity and better luck next time.

DeletedUser

south park...A thin spread high speed merger, I'd love to see these guys in a war, I guess they'll fall apart...or cut loose some people they can't defend.
rowanbaen,

All this coordination from a tribe that you said would most likely fold if they attacked Creepy.
I've never said that.

Your right, you did not say fold. You said that ~SP~ would fall apart. Thanks for the correction.
I didn't even mention creepy...I know difficulties with basic reading and language skills are very common so i understand. :icon_razz:

Inviting us...Then attacking us against 1/20? odds...I do not call that a war...But 'non family family tribes' with 'non existing existing academy tribes' like yours start calling conflicts a war when you face the impossible 1/1000 odds. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i lol at the ignorance of some people. why?

1. you insult a family tribes.
2. you insult ~SP~ for above reason (whether or not they are is dismissalbe)
3. you lose the war

just in case you don't get my connection you say that SP sucks then you lose the war in pathetic amount of time, so what does that make you? even suckier

also the fourth the that makes me lol

4. you complain about their tactics being cheap. aka extremely effective

DeletedUser

just in case you don't get my connection you say that SP sucks then you lose the war in pathetic amount of time, so what does that make you? even suckier

no, Inviting our guys, attack the remains against 1/20 odds (or whatever), i do not consider those kinds of actions and odds a war.
I'm not sure what that makes me...The unfortunate loser, or the mathematical winner. :)

DeletedUser

no, Inviting our guys, attack the remains against 1/20 odds (or whatever), i do not consider those kinds of actions and odds a war.
I'm not sure what that makes me...The unfortunate loser, or the mathematical winner. :)

Here's a math fact for you:

Side 1:
Tribes: ~SP~
Side 2:
Tribes: CREEPY

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,061
Side 2: 346
Difference: 715

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 289
Side 2: 9
Difference: 280

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 9,137,789
Side 2: 1,590,941
Difference: 7,546,848

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,431,677
Side 2: 83,496
Difference: 2,348,181

chart

What you seem to be missing is that most people here are flaming your tribe for their lack of ability. Lets face it, Creepy crumbled in less than 2 weeks.

You cry because ~SP~ is a "family tribe". You cry because ~SP~ recruited your former team mates. Then what do you and your mates who post have to say about Deceit, BMF and DeusEx? All those tribes employ the very same strategy as what you cry about. Lets face it, your tribe lost plain and simple.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: ~SP~
Side 2:
Tribes: CREEPY

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,061
Side 2: 346
Difference: 715

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 289
Side 2: 9
Difference: 280

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 9,137,789
Side 2: 1,590,941
Difference: 7,546,848

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,431,677
Side 2: 83,496
Difference: 2,348,181

chart

What you seem to be missing is that most people here are flaming your tribe for their lack of ability. Lets face it, Creepy crumbled in less than 2 weeks.

You cry because ~SP~ is a "family tribe". You cry because ~SP~ recruited your former team mates. Then what do you and your mates who post have to say about Deceit, BMF and DeusEx? All those tribes employ the very same strategy as what you cry about. Lets face it, your tribe lost plain and simple.

Hate to flame this creepy flame. but considering the ammount of players that said their duke "cracked and quit under pressure." they lost in 4 days max.

DeletedUser

how are you the "mathematical winner" YOU LOST and have yet to prove otherwise with any concrete facts other than SP inviting your players causing you to LOSE. stop whining you lost and you can't change it.

DeletedUser

Considering the amount of thoughts you put into your posts it is clear to me that maths are way above your abilities. :p

We never crumbled...We never had the chance to crumble because the invites took care of that.

You cry because ~SP~ is a "family tribe".
I lol at them because they are the most suckiest family tribe because they don't accept the fact they are a family tribe.

You cry because ~SP~ recruited your former team mates.
I don't cry for that...I cbf to look up my former post where i expressed my thoughts about that.

Then what do you and your mates who post have to say about Deceit, BMF and DeusEx? All those tribes employ the very same strategy as what you cry about.
Then I'm probably saying those tribes suck just as much, maybe even more then sp.

Lets face it, your tribe lost plain and simple.
I've never said we didn't but that message apparently doesn't make it to your small brain.

how are you the "mathematical winner" YOU LOST and have yet to prove otherwise with any concrete facts other than SP inviting your players causing you to LOSE.
So now you expect me to prove we've won...

stop whining you lost and you can't change it.
And if we continue we can change it?

Seriously, Didn't you learn how to make decent sentences and make proper use of the ',' in your sentences?
Learn that to begin with mmmmk pumpkin? :p

Rotfl, funny n00bs here. :D

DeletedUser

funny thing, they're right and you're wrong.

if you can't see that, that doesn't mean they're the one's with the tiny brain or what ever. i suggest you go back and see what they're really saying because a few of your replies are making no sense.

DeletedUser

funny thing, they're right and you're wrong.

if you can't see that, that doesn't mean they're the one's with the tiny brain or what ever. i suggest you go back and see what they're really saying because a few of your replies are making no sense.

I do not believe any argument we make would matter. When their only response is to continue to attack you with degrading comments about our sentence structure we use, our reasoning or going back to the defense of family tribe means they have no rational explanation to their lackluster results.

They will continue to cry foul that they were beat with unfair tactics. I am here to say wars or in this case a skirmish are not won by playing fair. The object of war is to kill your opponent and to take their land. If it means getting ugly, so be it. ~SP~ did that, Creepy failed to even manage a respectful defense of their territory.

Now waiting for the next noobish reply or excuse to be given in their defense. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser41450

I lol at them because they are the most suckiest family tribe because they don't accept the fact they are a family tribe.

Can you prove this ? There is no Family in this world left except the Horde family ( counting top20 tribes ) so dont try to get excuses for your incapability to defend or resist for more than 2 days ... you are pathetic ...

DeletedUser

i didn't see anything ugly in the conflict at all. you beat them, and picked up some fresh meat. now if you guys tried to ban some of them, or something underhanded then i'd say you used unfair tactics. but inviting from another tribe is completely legal, and if done right will crush a tribe. it's already been mentioned that deceit, and BMF have done this, and i'm sure almost every tribe on this world has... kinda foolish not to

DeletedUser

I do not believe any argument we make would matter. When their only response is to continue to attack you with degrading comments about our sentence structure we use, our reasoning or going back to the defense of family tribe means they have no rational explanation to their lackluster results. Now waiting for the next noobish reply or excuse to be given in their defense. :icon_razz:

Welcome to my world, its kept warm by the constant flaming and kept entertaining by watching the idiots tending the fires burn themselves.

DeletedUser

Considering the amount of thoughts you put into your posts it is clear to me that maths are way above your abilities. :p

We never crumbled...We never had the chance to crumble because the invites took care of that.

I don't cry for that...I cbf to look up my former post where i expressed my thoughts about that.

Then I'm probably saying those tribes suck just as much, maybe even more then sp.

I've never said we didn't but that message apparently doesn't make it to your small brain.

So now you expect me to prove we've won...

And if we continue we can change it?

Seriously, Didn't you learn how to make decent sentences and make proper use of the ',' in your sentences?
Learn that to begin with mmmmk pumpkin? :p

Rotfl, funny n00bs here. :D

Let's not get into your grammar, shall we? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.