Difference: 9,075,873

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,766,056
Side 2: 83,496
Difference: 2,682,560

chart

DeletedUser92753

Tho this could use with an update, it hasn't been on topic for at least 4 threads imo, its mentioned cots(SP) whatever) but its been a serious of creepy flames and whines, I too vote to close it

DeletedUser

some noob that got owned by a family said:
I lol at them because they are the most suckiest family tribe because they don't accept the fact they are a family tribe.

Never said we weren't a family. "your the academy" read through all my posts, i stated we are not a basher, nor an academy. we are simply two tribes in the south that share hatred.

point 2: which ever idiot posted about the "coordination" between storm and south park you are wrong kiddo. other than a post asking if we'd take out the smaller members there has been no OPs or coordination BETWEEN the two tribes on creepy.

Point 3: Allies
~SP~ terminate

I don't see kgs* on there. sure i cant prove we arnt realted bc everything i say about nobbling will come back to "you guys are just cleaning out the inactives of your basher" so I'll just leave you thinking what you'd like.

Point 4: greg, your a noob who is using recruitment as an excuse for your loss, enjoy the rim for a long time.

DeletedUser

Rowan you're still posting * Yawn *! :icon_rolleyes:
Cleary you dont get it ~SP~ won and CREEPY lost.
Its the way of Tribal Wars and we all know it. Well clearly you dont. :icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Can this thread please be closed now? Clearly it's not going anywhere and some people r just embarrassing themselves...........

DeletedUser

I am surprised rowanbaen has not argued about the request to close this thread. :lol:

Have to agree, please close this thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.