Countdown to the End of the World

DeletedUser

Was TribalWars as popular ,as it is now, back then, were people as smart and fast and experienced back then?
I think this world will still be going on for a few more years yet, there's life in the old dog still.

There were about 300,000 registered accounts when i started, compared to the 6 million there are today, no no it wasn't as popular (they used th bring out 1 new world every few months, lol)

DeletedUser

I'l lcertainly join if there was a new w24! i think most f us would, right?

Figgis

There were about 300,000 registered accounts when i started, compared to the 6 million there are today, no no it wasn't as popular (they used th bring out 1 new world every few months, lol)

I think there was sarcasm in the post you were replying too -.-'

DeletedUser

I would join world 24, help make a new burn, with crewiz. But as for the world closing, the population of a world is like the population of the world, an exponential graph. This means that even though we lost 9000 players fairly quickly, we might only lose 5000 in that same time period, and so on.

DeletedUser

What happens if everybody leaves, And we end up with like 100 people playing?

DeletedUser

Then hope those 100 people are not on opposite sides of the world.

DeletedUser

The people leaving are your mixture of players naturally quitting and those that sign up and stop playing rather quickly thus they are deleted automatically.

Neither one of those gets replaced anymore so you naturally will have a drop in player numbers. Looking at the signup and quit players, since they cannot do that anymore the drop in players from such will cease.

There will continue to be players who naturally quit and it will become hard on some tribes. Thus we will continue to see the trend of merging tribes and families evolving.

It is why everyone complains about family tribes, it is a sign.

DeletedUser

what happens with a world when it ends? does it restart?

DeletedUser

A world has not ended yet, so we do not know what will happen.

DeletedUser

won't be so fun if ther eis 2 players in the end, who don't noble eachother and only barbs around them :p

DeletedUser

No, that would be boring, feel sorry if the two people are friends though.

DeletedUser

Well, if there are 4 people left in a world, most of them would have enough villages that they would need premium points.

DeletedUser

Actually, a server with only 4 people left would cost more to maintain for innogames than they'd gain through premium, so they'd probably close it..

DeletedUser

There won't be another W24. Innogames has stopped opening worlds where troop speed x world speed are greater than 1.

DeletedUser

Actually, a server with only 4 people left would cost more to maintain for innogames than they'd gain through premium, so they'd probably close it..

Though I hope after all that those players had invested into the game, they wouldnt just give 'em the boot and say GudDay.

Probably the world settings will be modified to speed up the game/keep it interesting when it gets to that point

DeletedUser

There won't be another W24. Innogames has stopped opening worlds where troop speed x world speed are greater than 1.

are you kidding me!

This is my last world in that case, I find this one too slow as it is.

DeletedUser51370

NOOO!!! Don't go W24 :icon_cry:

*holds onto W24 like a dog humps a leg*