Countdown to the End of the World

deadsocks

learn to scatter chart, nubz!

playaz.png

DeletedUser62661

:) Ohhhhhhhhhhh pretty chart you done gots there. Make me one please featuring muppets? :)

pillburydough

haha :D

nice one Amy - maybe if you teach me that I can finally get a 100 on my math test :p

DeletedUser

For the sake of the topic/posting

650 players (646 with points) -16
294.889 villages still
61 tribes (51 with points) -1

DeletedUser44759

be nice to know how many of those 650 players are actually active...mmm...my guess would be less than 200

DeletedUser

People getting rimmed and then restarting, then quitting versus people quitting without restarting.

deadsocks

There will only ever be more villages, as there is no way to destroy a village, currently, and yet every person to restarts is given a whole new village.

DeletedUser

502 players - MINUS 125 (Wow, where did everybody go? September and October must have been busy RL)
55 tribes - Minus 4
294,912 villages - plus 19

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

502 players - MINUS 125 (Wow, where did everybody go? September and October must have been busy RL)
55 tribes - Minus 4

Don't we get another downturn in the price of noblemen at <500 players?

Weren't you against half priced nobles?

:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Yes I was, but that was when I was struggling against an opposition who didnt give villages up at a rate of knots faster than I can mint coins....now against TTD however, I cant mint coins quickly enough to compete with the nubness that surrounds me

All great people must display an awillingness to adapt to changing circumstances :icon_razz:

DeletedUser80599

yes i was, but that was when i was struggling against an opposition who didnt give villages up at a rate of knots faster than i can mint coins....now against ttd however, i cant mint coins quickly enough to compete with the nubness that surrounds me

all great people must display an awillingness to adapt to changing circumstances :icon_razz:

*bs* :p

DeletedUser83029

i gotta say.. i wish i never quit w24 2 years ago.. around when this thread was made.. i love the settings.. and i miss the world.. hope u the remainder of your time there youll enjoy it also

DeletedUser

55 tribes - Minus 4

From November 10th till now

409 players - MINUS 93
49 tribes - MINUS 6
294,919 villages - plus 7

Dropping like flies (and I'm betting that there are less than 100 people left who play "seriously" i.e logging in every day)

DeletedUser

Its been 2 years since i left this game but i still remember the fun i had here, its a shame that this world is ending...