CQB=T= (=TITE=) Declares War On LoD

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

He'll be back. This has happened before. His brother plays on the same internet connection and they seemed to have attacked the same villa.

thereset

He'll be back. This has happened before. His brother plays on the same internet connection and they seemed to have attacked the same villa.

You're confusing me. (Be gentle; it's Monday.)

So you're saying they were banned before, came back and now did the same thing again?

DeletedUser49379

I think he means that they've accidentally attacked the same player. That could quite easily happen in a war without them ever saying a word to each other. I assume he'll be back relatively soon if this is actually just a mistake, but I suppose we'll find out. Of course I could be totally off on this one too... who knows.

DeletedUser

It is possible if fake scripts are being used. But if you play on the same internet connection you should use different scripts - simple.

DeletedUser

It seems as though alot of Philipino members of LoD and TITE are banned- hmmmm now how could that happen unless of course .....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you want to get out of the game that badly chanman20, why don't you just delete your account?

thereset

The first topic when i don't see mcd fail....good we are grow:)

Maybe because this isn't about MCD? :icon_idea:

Whilst I have your attention, please learn how to fake. If your tribe isn't going to teach you, there are other guides on the forum to help you. Sending 9 fake sword attacks all from the same village to one of mine in the middle of K41 isn't going to make me sweat. Following those attacks up by 4 rams set to hit 44 hours later makes me wonder what you're trying to do, especially since they're from the same village as the fake sword attacks.

When you started doing this months ago, I thought you were trying to trick us into thinking you had no idea how to attack. I thought you were just playing the noob, which is common. But months and months of this is bordering on ridiculous. Ask your leadership (MCD leadership, not MCD-2) for help, if you can, because when we turn our attention on you, and -=WE=- will, I'd rather it be a little challenging than the out-and-out slaughter I know it will be.

Okay... I'll chuckle too.

That wasn't meant to offend. :)

On-topic, more or less:

Almost everyone in nibormas' profile has been banned. (Yes, I was bored whilst waiting for more MCD to splat, so I checked.) Something tells me this is more than just a "shared internet" mistake thingee.

What does this mean for LoD? What effect will it have on the war? Will LoD take advantage of this situation? What about the other tribes in =TITE='s area?

Could this be the beginning of the end for =TITE=? *shock, horror ... dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuuun*

Or is this some kind of master ambush plan by =TITE= to fool LoD into thinking -

Okay, I can't type that with a serious face. XD

DeletedUser

I took absolutely zero offense at your comment Thereset. I have broad shoulders. ;)

DeletedUser49379

Master plan, lol...

As for PROT, we'll stick with TITE on this one at least until we have official word of what has happened. I trust them and will take their word that this is either a mistake or an honest accident. If it turns out that the rules were deliberately broken by TITE leadership or that the cheating of other members was condoned however, we will be reconsidering our position.

DeletedUser

we will be reconsidering our position.

You won't be the only one doing some reconsidering.

On another note:

Noble, A-20, K96 5:18:32
A-20 5:19:19
A-20 5:19:27
A-20 5:19:36

This has to be the worst noble train I've ever seen.

That is all.

Raveing Elmo

You won't be the only one doing some reconsidering.

On another note:

Noble, A-20, K96 5:18:32
A-20 5:19:19
A-20 5:19:27
A-20 5:19:36

This has to be the worst noble train I've ever seen.

That is all.

I wouldnt stay Ren.

And who's the train from?

Status
Not open for further replies.