CQB=T= (=TITE=) Declares War On LoD

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Using quite simple psychology, it is obvious that posts like the one ferdevil just posted won't change anything. People decide within seconds how they feel about someone/thing, and it is very hard to change that opinion. So to those players trying to change the opinion of their tribe, words won't work. Actions will change their opinions, but other than that, everyone will already have decided whether they like or hate both =Tite= and LoD.

DeletedUser

everyone will already have decided whether they like or hate both =Tite= and LoD.

like or dislike would be the more likely choices. Hate is such a strong word for a game, but well....

I like both tribes. Obviously to a different degree and for different reasons.... :icon_wink:

thereset

Hate is such a strong word for a game

Agreed. There are aspects to this game I abhor (like how green female tribal leaders' troops don't move at double the speed of everyone else's troops), but hate the people playing it? No. A few creep me out, but I don't hate them. That's why God made holy water, forum mods and restraining orders.

Ferdevil, leaders have many different responsibilities. I won't get into the obvious ones because it's apparent you know those already. Your tribe wouldn't have lasted as long as it has if you didn't.

But one of those responsibilities is trying your utmost to ensure that your tribe is respected.

Chimeraa posted something that gave your tribe credit and recognition in a positive light. And instead of acknowledging it in a dignified manner (or even ignoring it, if you knew you were incapable of showing some tact), you turned around and demeaned the post and Chimeraa entirely.

Your reasons are that he was looking for sympathy? And what exactly were your reasons when you posted that LoD was insulting you and your family on their internal forum? THAT screamed of pity-mongering. And it backfired.

Good/bad publicity is fine when you're trying to boost your career as an actor or some whacked out singing icon, but this is TW, not Hollywood. Whilst I'll admit that watching you and nibormas embarrass yourselves is rather entertaining, it's now starting to feel like a car accident. You two do whatever you wish, but don't start whinging again when people make jokes about your behaviour.

DeletedUser

like or dislike would be the more likely choices. Hate is such a strong word for a game, but well....

Old habits, used to do a martial art, was one of the best in the country...and outside the game (Fight), they were my best mates, but as soon as we were on the mats, we hated eachother :lol: It is how you be the best at a sport, you hate them while you are playing it, although generally you will be great mates when out of it :icon_wink:

I like this line, can't remember who said it: "Have you ever noticed how it's not 'Only a game' when you are winning?"

Old habits, but thankyou for correcting it Klevito :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Agreed. There are aspects to this game I abhor (like how green female tribal leaders' troops don't move at double the speed of everyone else's troops), but hate the people playing it? No. A few creep me out, but I don't hate them. That's why God made holy water, forum mods and restraining orders.

Ferdevil, leaders have many different responsibilities. I won't get into the obvious ones because it's apparent you know those already. Your tribe wouldn't have lasted as long as it has if you didn't.

But one of those responsibilities is trying your utmost to ensure that your tribe is respected.

Chimeraa posted something that gave your tribe credit and recognition in a positive light. And instead of acknowledging it in a dignified manner (or even ignoring it, if you knew you were incapable of showing some tact), you turned around and demeaned the post and Chimeraa entirely.

Your reasons are that he was looking for sympathy? And what exactly were your reasons when you posted that LoD was insulting you and your family on their internal forum? THAT screamed of pity-mongering. And it backfired.

Good/bad publicity is fine when you're trying to boost your career as an actor or some whacked out singing icon, but this is TW, not Hollywood. Whilst I'll admit that watching you and nibormas embarrass yourselves is rather entertaining, it's now starting to feel like a car accident. You two do whatever you wish, but don't start whinging again when people make jokes about your behaviour.

cheers to you again! LooK who's talking again? haha!

ferdevil

lord bight3 on 08.03. at 04:51 Quote
For myself, I am more concerned with the mutual respect and comradeship within our own tribe than that of the wags in the public forums. Yes, it does bother me that we are slagged. However, that can also be interpreted as jealousy.

We're all jealous of LOD. :icon_twisted:

Anyway, it never backfired, it's just contradicting, that what LOD posts in their internal forums are exactly the opposite in the public forums. Or you can go back to their previous posts in this thread and see the true colors.

thereset

Nibormas, I'm going to assume that philosophical debate isn't your major.

So, Ferdevil, your defense for being rude to Chimeraa is "LoD jumped off the bridge, so I did, too, just to show them what it feels like."

Here's some advice: when others run with scissors or play with matches, that's not an invitation for you to mimic them. Take the high road. It makes them look like poster children for Duh and you look wiser. And isn't that your goal with all your references to Lords of Dumb?

(Calm down, LoD. We all know this isn't going to happen. I just had some time to kill between loads of laundry.)

Winzora

Using quite simple psychology, it is obvious that posts like the one ferdevil just posted won't change anything. People decide within seconds how they feel about someone/thing, and it is very hard to change that opinion. So to those players trying to change the opinion of their tribe, words won't work. Actions will change their opinions, but other than that, everyone will already have decided whether they like or hate both =Tite= and LoD.

I just wish that both tribes just disband already.

DeletedUser49590

So, Ferdevil, your defense for being rude to Chimeraa is "LoD jumped off the bridge, so I did, too, just to show them what it feels like."

Here's some advice: when others run with scissors or play with matches, that's not an invitation for you to mimic them. Take the high road. It makes them look like poster children for Duh and you look wiser. And isn't that your goal with all your references to Lords of Dumb?

(Calm down, LoD. We all know this isn't going to happen. I just had some time to kill between loads of laundry.)

Mommy is in the house..:icon_eek: :D

Last edited by a moderator:

ferdevil

Well it's not copy cat, it's not my forte. It's not hypocrisy either, would you appreciate sarcasm specially when you've been hated so much?

Anyway here's one great strategy:

This is a really great strategy and I think we should try this, but only if we are talking to a five year old tribalwars player or younger:

1st Move: Contact your first Enemy. Try to convince them to side with you and attack your other enemy which is their ally

MAILED TO ME:
lord bight 4 on 28.02. at 07:14
What would happen if LoD, TITE and AOD worked together to take the south and then moved north into the soft areas of MCD? No one would expect this would they? LoD has made good inroads into K85 against MCD. If we worked together we could take them hard in their southern villages, clearing k96/95, 86 and move hard into k84 and and move north. Eventually as things are now the world will be Attero, MCD or RASP but it would be nice to control the south and move north as a unit. I do not know if it is possible to bring in CQB or PROT given their history but TITE has been a good tribe to fight. PROT have openly declared that they have no intention of being in w11 for any duration so if we worked co operatively it would allow more LoD/TITE villages to use as support to send to our new northern flank.With Lod and TITE working together we could clean up PROT quickly, and focus on moving North into MCD. TITE and AOD could theoretically wipe out CQB in the south west and then focus north. That would leave TITE AOD and LoD in control of 24 continents which would have only a northern front to worry about. We could work from the bottom up securing our continents and marching north. We would need say 3 weeks to remove support from both of our east/west fronts or stacked vills and redeploy them along our new fronts. K95 would go quietly to TITE, K96 Lod and we move north together and meet up with AOD. We both have good members and eventually could make one supertribe with myself and yourself potentially KOA leading. IT would be a very powerful tribe. I do not know how close you are with CQB but they could be brought in with you leading them this time as well.But could we trust them in the future given how they have flip flopped over the past year.
I enjoy our battles but honestly we have not gained much truthfully. Lod is being run differently as hopefully you can tell. We are almost up to speed with the elimination of the inactives and will just end up fighting back and forth along the k95/96 border. While this is indeed fun, it also seems pointless.
We could work together to have greater rewards. This assumes that you have a good relationship with AOD. It would require some trust and good teamwork but can you imagine how MCD would feel in our areas. They would be totally surrounded which would be impossible to defend against. As it is now MCD is almost surrounded and are losing members now more and more.Why not look to gain some continents to our north in k95/85/84 and eventually k74/75? Or we can keep things as is now, stack our fronts, kill each others nukes, exchange 10 villages and repeat over and over and .....
Cheers
LB4

lord bight 4 on 02.03. at 21:40
TITE and LoD have a good position to march north into MCD together instead of wasting our troops over a few villages. Is TITE's goal like PROT or are you looking to be around for some time. Working to secure the south gives Both AOD, TITE and LOD greater options for the future. Surely you realize this. I like MCD and I have daily mailings from Alex. But this is a strategy game and at this point in time it is strategically sound for our armies to work together north.
cheers
LB4

2nd Move: Contact Your Other Enemy. Also try to convince them to side with you and attack your other enemy which is their ally and which you've also contacted before. In this way you can make them kill each other.

MAILED TO MCD
lord bight 4 on 02.03. at 02:05
We have no ill feelings against MCD- We dont particularily like TITE- Now that we are attacking them from k96 more reguarily they have quieted down on the pnp. Sending 10000 attacks to their members from k89 79 99 etc gave them time to react- now, they have less time.
LoD will remain LoD. If Artice thinks he can intimidate us then he is in for a surprise. Some time I will have to check out MCD forums for myself and then perhaps we can talk about options.
Anyways supper time
hope you have a continued enjoyment of TW
cheers
your friend
LB4

This might work specially when you're talking with both of them almost at the same time (Check the date and time of the posts). BUT REMEMBER, do this with a 5 year old player and below, older than the said age could detect the mission.

DeletedUser49590

Oh wow.. Learn to hit the space bar once and a while.. Like reading a badly written book. He is a thinker to contact enemies.. Who wants to try it?:lol:

DeletedUser

well everyone knws that LoD is a boring tribe to fight with.. :)
I know that they are still getting warm'd up.. They can do better if they move together..

Status
Not open for further replies.