Crash Discussion

Repinski

LMAO!!!! I love it Hell!!! Made me....

rofle.gif

DeletedUser

it fits so well because the word Brave is used so often :) "we'll be brave together.."

DeletedUser

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=5812979&postcount=178

If you are talking of caglen and FCBunyodkor, I see they are not flaming Womble, but Buzz. Or did I miss something that Womble and Buzz merged. Nope. They are different. Co-played accounts what are those???:icon_twisted: and barb nobling, I think we already had our dispute on that didn't we? We were equal then.

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=5813032&postcount=180

We don't have any problem with the "ramifications" of our merge. But manipulation of such ramifications, is our problem.

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=5813037&postcount=182

Damn now the cool name has no point. We are such Crash.

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=5813159&postcount=184

er... waaa waaa waa waa waaa, he took muh twinkie. I loves those. I wants its backz. I wantz it. I wantz it.

On serious note... if we are whining, some others are whining back.

DeletedUser

I may not have been in council of Brave or have known the inner works and plans discussed behind closed doors. I can only speak for my behalf and of the wars I have fought while in Brave I have rarely even found anyone who fights back. I wake up see new red dots that werent there yesterday. Lick my lips send my nukes wipe the red dots clean noble them and very RARE receive any sort of retaliation what so ever. I seen on the rare occasion someone make an attempt to re cap a vill i take from them then they FAIL and maybe they try again and FAIL again and they usually give up. I mean they stop dodging my nukes they dont send any back. And about 8 out of 10 i think just quit. I can honestly say I live for a good fight and can appreciate a great fighter. I love it when the enemy fights back and makes me wok for it otherwise its just a bit boring. I have faith that I will meet a worthy foe on this world and I will move to every front there is until I find someone.

Once a long time ago when I was on a different account I had someone put up a good fight. Was great fun and that person was bunneh. She sniped millisecond trains on me and she made several recap attempts and forced me to pick my game up. I had sooo much fun fighting her even though it was short lived. I respect her as a player for that reason she made me excited about the game. Since she was a good sniper I started sending spiked nobles at her and she just went and prenobled the vill and let me take it on first hit and slam into myself. All things I myself would do if ever attacked by a decent fighter. We went on for a while and I still talk to her. I dearly hope there are more bunneh's out there and that I get the chance to cross your path and have another great fight.

Say what you will about Brave and Sub-V but I am now a proud member of CRASH and hope to meet you on the battlefield one day I just hope you do not just hand me over your vills on a platter and I hope you have some fight in you because I sure as H%^& know I do !!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I can honestly say I live for a good fight and can appreciate a great fighter. I love it when the enemy fights back and makes me wok for it otherwise its just a bit boring.

Peoples point like what I have been saying, is that brave sat back and let subv take out any tribe of note, and when it was finally set up that you to actually have to fight someone decent you merged with them. You will come on here and say we were long allies and friends etc, but then all that means is you wont fight with friends. I bet you have friends in EVERY tribe, so when will you stop hugging?

You play a war game for fun and to enjoy it fighting, but looks like you guys play to socialize, I therefore point you to the games section on facebook :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

The wars we fought together with SubV were planned before hand, including who would fight when and what areas each would attack and control. All this was done before SubV attacked. There were only really 2 both in the west. All others were agreed after the event and normally it was Brave! that fought first, mainly the east.

And we are not the only ones that haven't fought any tribe of note. The issue with Brave! is you never knew who we fought and there were many of note at the time but we never publicised the wars, they will seem insignificant now as wombles past conquests have been. I must say I cant think of any significant tribes womble fought, yeah there was mighty who weren't that mighty and I believe there was significant recruitment at the time, though not a merge.

And womble has had 2 mergers the same as Brave! Though I'm sure that was different.

DeletedUser93993

I must say I cant think of any significant tribes womble fought, yeah there was mighty who weren't that mighty and I believe there was significant recruitment at the time, though not a merge.

really??????? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Xwolf1, SPANK (if you want to count it, as it was going to happen until their leader got himself banned and sent all his troops out for suicide), Mighty, SOB, ~AOP~, NSM....all were top 20 tribes that we took out, Bunnub has the full list which he has listed in the past.

DeletedUser

Xwolf1, SPANK (if you want to count it, as it was going to happen until their leader got himself banned and sent all his troops out for suicide), Mighty, SOB, ~AOP~, NSM....all were top 20 tribes that we took out, Bunnub has the full list which he has listed in the past.

Hey zrip, dont forget the two top 15 tribes I fought almost by myself :lol:

I recruited ONE old friend from mighty, no one from sob. I could look at listing a lot more but that is carp's job

I Have and always have had the mentality of recruiting AFTER a tribe is defeated. That is not set in stone, but so far its how I've worked. Except 1-2 tribes in the north, we have not done joint attacks with our allies. HOWEVER every war you fought side by side with subv you joined the war after subv did all the hard work.

And caglen, like I posted before is, Brave had 100-150 more tribe changes than wombles, so who do you think is happier with the invite button :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

And Brave! fought many top 20 tribes all have been listed here, and we were not above them all in points when we fought them.

I'm not really decrying the achievements of womble but point out that just because you do not know what we did doesn't make Brave! bad and I do not agree that womble were a better side just because they are more active on the external forums. We climbed the ranks over time to No2 spot which is more than most tribes will ever achieve in this world.

I have no problem inviting players I think will enhance the tribe.

As for us joining subv on those 2 occasions yes we did and it was planned before subv started fighting, I don't see why you think that is a problem. And you keep forgetting the ones that SubV joined after Brave! were already fighting them, why do you never mention these?

DeletedUser

Do you remember RiCe or Gnome ?

Edit : Sorry ! miss undrestood your answer .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And Brave! fought many top 20 tribes all have been listed here, and we were not above them all in points when we fought them.

Ok goldfish :icon_razz:, with a memory like that you should the post comparing how few top 20 tribes you actually took out

I'm not really decrying the achievements of womble but point out that just because you do not know what we did doesn't make Brave! bad and I do not agree that womble were a better side just because they are more active on the external forums. We climbed the ranks over time to No2 spot which is more than most tribes will ever achieve in this world.

I have no problem inviting players I think will enhance the tribe.

Then dont flame a tribe for "recruiting" its enemies when we havent, whilst your tribe uses the invite button like they are making farm runs

As for us joining subv on those 2 occasions yes we did and it was planned before subv started fighting, I don't see why you think that is a problem. And you keep forgetting the ones that SubV joined after Brave! were already fighting them, why do you never mention these?

Really???

Subv's first nobling of Equ 30th nov
Braves first nobling of equ 7th Jan
38 days later
Subv's first nobling of Piranha 20th sep
Braves first nobling of piranha 12th nov (with two random ones in sep)
As a tribe you hit them 43 days later

I hope you have a new co-ordinater since the merge because if you plan ops before together and plan this BEFORE subv started I would really be questioning why it takes you a WHOLE month more to sort something out, if it takes you 30 days to plan, you will NEVER win anything, let alone this world

seth89

Walshaw, Normally I like your post's but set yourself in for this one.

If they noble's 2 of Pirana in September, explain how their First nobling of Pirana is in November. I can't see how that would work. :lol:

DeletedUser

Ok goldfish :icon_razz:, with a memory like that you should the post comparing how few top 20 tribes you actually took out

Then dont flame a tribe for "recruiting" its enemies when we havent, whilst your tribe uses the invite button like they are making farm runs

Really???

Subv's first nobling of Equ 30th nov
Braves first nobling of equ 7th Jan
38 days later
Subv's first nobling of Piranha 20th sep

I hope you have a new co-ordinater since the merge because if you plan ops before together and plan this BEFORE subv started I would really be questioning why it takes you a WHOLE month more to sort something out, if it takes you 30 days to plan, you will NEVER win anything, let alone this world

I can see explaining in terms of one syllable doesn't work.

The tribes we killed have been posted in the forums previously and i won't go through them again.

All tribes recruit and so do we, so do womble

SubV knew when we would be hitting the enemy tribes it wasn't and isn't an issue. We knew when SubV would be joining in against the tribes we fought. The time scale doesn't matter it was preordained. It was never a case of 30 days to plan, it was part of the plan that we would be 30 days behind.

DeletedUser

SubV knew when we would be hitting the enemy tribes it wasn't and isn't an issue. We knew when SubV would be joining in against the tribes we fought. The time scale doesn't matter it was preordained. It was never a case of 30 days to plan, it was part of the plan that we would be 30 days behind.

So my point is valid, you picked up subvs scraps, if they saw you as equals, its a joint op etc. Instead its a we hit them, then you can finish them off etc. The only semi decent tribes you could of fought, you joined in AFTER they were beat. I play this game to be challenged, If I wanted easy villages I would play sim city