craziest thing you have done

DeletedUser

Did you log on to the forums and searched for 'acid' ?
:icon_biggrin:

Winzora

Someone who does not exist,the post 3 post above this one was due to randomness of the net.:)

DeletedUser

Did you log on to the forums and searched for 'acid' ?
:icon_biggrin:

No, I read the whole thread :)

I'd add a story of my own, but I don't think any of them would be appropriate :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

new actual crazy thing...

Snuck into my school at like 2am and took a :clay: on my head's desk then proceeded to urinate everywhere and smear dog crap all over the walls. (dont try this it stinks)

unfortunately my friends and i were completely smashed from vodka and general shots of alcohol so we run out the back just to be chased by our french teacher who lives on campus i ripped my trousers + boxers on the fence and ran back to my mates house naked.

fortunately i didn't get caught

DeletedUser

new actual crazy thing...

Snuck into my school at like 2am and took a :clay: on my head's desk then proceeded to urinate everywhere and smear dog crap all over the walls. (dont try this it stinks)

unfortunately my friends and i were completely smashed from vodka and general shots of alcohol so we run out the back just to be chased by our french teacher who lives on campus i ripped my trousers + boxers on the fence and ran back to my mates house naked.

fortunately i didn't get caught

Cool story bro. I lol'd.