craziest thing you have done

DeletedUser

*mwahaha*
/evil genius laugh

altho i don't quite remember the last time i did it >_>

DeletedUser

Well this isnt a crazy thing but i though it was Ironic.

So i was dating this girl(she is my wife now) and we were "active" she was on the pill well knowing my luck she got pregnant and 9 months later we have our son jadin. Well about a year ago(he is 5 now) we found out she has PCOS.

Turns out that when a girl has PCOS it is very very very very very very hard to get pregnant. Also the only reason we had our son was because the birth control that she was taking to prevent pregnancy actually caused her to get pregnant.

So in trying to prevent pregnancy we actually promoted it.

DeletedUser

So i was dating this girl(she is my wife now) and we were "active" she was on the pill well knowing my luck she got pregnant and 9 months later we have our son jadin. Well about a year ago(he is 5 now) we found out she has PCOS.

Turns out that when a girl has PCOS it is very very very very very very hard to get pregnant. Also the only reason we had our son was because the birth control that she was taking to prevent pregnancy actually caused her to get pregnant.

Congratulations!!!!

DeletedUser

OMG, You got Crazy Luck!

DeletedUser

woah...:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

At least it was one where you could exit it...

some of them you have to click all the pop ups with the lyirics to the song...one word at a time.

Ctrl + alt + delete -> Processes -> and close your freakin' browser. And btw, let this be a warning to all. I hate Rick Rolls -_- I will from now on infract for them as spam or something of the sort.

DeletedUser

I say attempting because it's sort of like saying "I'm attempting to kill a lion with my bare hands."

I've seen those that have tried. And pass or fail; it was always crazy and it was never ever pretty.

i have tried and failed lmao i dont think anyone would win in an arguement with her lol oh and dont try and have a foul mouth around her you wont have to bite your tounge she will...she'll bite your face off..

i miss w11 so much lol

DeletedUser

i have tried and failed lmao i dont think anyone would win in an arguement with her lol oh and dont try and have a foul mouth around her you wont have to bite your tounge she will...she'll bite your face off..

Well you should never have a foul mouth ever on TW, knowing the age of some of the players :icon_wink: So it's quite fair for her to reply like that in my opinion :lol:

And everyone can be beat in an arguement, it's just that some people are a lot harder than others :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

yeah true ever since my w11 expirience with here i have never been foul mouthed on tw since then lol

DeletedUser

it's never gonna give you up, make you cry, never gonna say good bye, it knows the game and it will play it

DeletedUser

im not gonna click on that you always got some tricky links up your sleeve who knows what youll end up with

Winzora

I hate you now,lol.