craziest thing you have done

DeletedUser

Yeah, we got ahold of some liquid and dropped it on some sour patch kids so the taste wasn't too bad...

Yeah, same night, same location, he freaked out while we were walking around said his arm was missing... no matter what we told him about his arm being attached to his shoulder, he said it was gone. So to help him along we went on a "mission" to find his arm... Took us about an hour to find his arm, but it was a great adventure that lead us all over the fair and to dunkin donuts as well, even though we had never ventured that far...

5am tripping face at a dunkin donuts is definitely one of the strangest places I've been...

Do you get flash backs? Lol

@misfit- awesome

DeletedUser

This is so cooool.
Let's post a guide on how to inject drugs, so those 12 years old get the whole picture.

Seriously teenagers, drop it please.

p0lt

injection is never a step I have taken or ever will take... sorry for yah... That is too "hardcore" for me... I like my veins to stay just the way they are, full of cholesterol and other fatty deposits :p

as for flashbacks, nah... never have that problem... although I do know some people, my girl included who can no longer partake cause of flashbacks / bad rides that they can't seem to repress. Granted in that state of mind, it can be hard to repress just about anything...

@misfit; I too had a teacher who dressed all slutty in my eighth grade year, she was my math teacher, probably late 40s at the time, and what made it worse is she used to parade her 20 something boyfriends around in front of us, while bending over tables to accentuate her tatas... to put a cherry on top, I knew her son, who was the same age, just in a different math class... All of his friends got to see his mom strut around in milf attire, while quietly vomiting in our desks... He didn't talk much about it, nor did we, we all thought it was a little strange, but then again I wouldn't have put it past her to have relations with someone of that age, or at least begin to screw with them mentally so when they were 18 they came around to buck the bronco ;)

DeletedUser

ufff omf, you are too fast to read all the words in the sentence, particularly the key words.And in my previous post, the key word was the one after "inject". i will assume you ...skipped it.
You are "lost in translation", i am afraid. the cute side of it, there is only one language.:lol:

DeletedUser

The post was on acid and you mentioned about injecting drugs and I said you don't inject acid, I don't see whats lost in translation.

Oh well.

But I think it's time to say that since you don't play this world anymore you should leave.

DeletedUser

The post was on acid and you mentioned about injecting drugs and I said you don't inject acid, I don't see whats lost in translation.

Oh well.

But I think it's time to say that since you don't play this world anymore you should leave.

Liez. Besides, Klevito lives on these forums. Didn't you know he's actually an e-being, residing on the internet ? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

never did anything that impacted life...

i go on tribalwars after school and thats all

DeletedUser

Oh no. I didn't mean to screw with your emotions and pride.
It's not that terrible to be told back off/slow down, you know.....even to a "acid-sooo-cool" boy.

We all cross many lines. The only difference is: some just need a friendly word to realize, some need few more years in age.:icon_razz:
And of course you have those who just don't get it.......*shrugs... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Klev, there is really no use responding. You make posts aimed to inflame and then get pissy when people take the bait.

DeletedUser

:icon_sad: but... but....i (quickly distracts attention away from me being a retired-ish player)

hey is that a duck?!!!

DeletedUser

At least it was one where you could exit it...

some of them you have to click all the pop ups with the lyirics to the song...one word at a time.