Cursum perficio

tokstolle

It is always sad to see when highprofile members of this world leave.

Good luck in RL.

Colossus_of_VA

I was asked by a couple folks to post a picture (since I never have) this was taken at a demolition derby last summer, I know its not the best picture but its the only one I have on a computer.

DSCI0691.jpg

DeletedUser

I was asked by a couple folks to post a picture (since I never have) this was taken at a demolition derby last summer, I know its not the best picture but its the only one I have on a computer.

DSCI0691.jpg

Is that a cigarette in your mouth Colossus? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

To those that are far less then friends: I'm forever thankful that I'm not limited by your views and opinions, try to remember that perceptions are the greater reality and you should actually think about what you would have done if you walked in another persons shoes before you judge their actions.

You did a fine job, Colossus_of_VA. I admired your work and you were one of those unique leaders I never had the opportunity to follow, but wish I had.

Colossus_of_VA

You did a fine job, Colossus_of_VA. I admired your work and you were one of those unique leaders I never had the opportunity to follow, but wish I had.

thanks dude... considering our past problems that means a great deal.

DeletedUser

thanks dude... considering our past problems that means a great deal.

Our arguments and 'past problems' were nothing personal. I believe both of us were merely trying to muscle our influence in this world 2. It was, at times, nasty. But never personal.

EDIT: Now, I am going to see what everyone else wrote.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15940

DSCI0691.jpg

Poor car :-( That looked like a great project car >=(

We need to put them plastic toys we drive now a days in the derby >=(

junkmonger

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

DSCI0691.jpg

I just want to say officially that I had nothing to do with that junking...

Colossus_of_VA

Our arguments and 'past problems' were nothing personal. I believe both of us were merely trying to muscle our influence in this world 2. It was, at times, nasty. But never personal.

EDIT: Now, I am going to see what everyone else wrote.

Perhaps in this you are the better person, my temper often gets the better of me (as Ive alluded to in other posts) and I normally regret the outcome of choices made while I'm mad.

Again thanks... its one thing to have your friends praise you, its yet another thing to have your former opponents do the same.

DeletedUser

it is a great shame, but look at the world, it is also a great shame.

Colossus_of_VA

I keep hearing that the decline of W2 is a shame...

Is this a problem with a solution or do you just roll over and accept the outcome?

Neb1

It's sad to see you go Colo.

I never talked personally with you,
but you sure were one heck of a leader.
You had backbone, and always did whatever was best for HOT.
Even when you had to take the heat for it (Ex:Taking in the Saints).

And even if i didn't know anything else,
Just looking at all the people who posted in this thread....
Nothing but respect from friends, AND enemies

You my respect.
Good Luck Joey, God Bless

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I keep hearing that the decline of W2 is a shame...

Is this a problem with a solution or do you just roll over and accept the outcome?

thats true, there are solutions to it, but unfortunately if your voice is dismissed, what can you do?