{CuzI'mBored} Top-40 Evaluation

DeletedUser

lol We still without an answer about this TTOs against who (K|S) is fighting. Who made this list get this TTOs from what K on W8???

I'm curious a lot about them. Can be good targets. lol

DeletedUser

39: PC-E
- I appreciate the aggressive sentiment, but you're over the top. So far over the top that, reading your tribe's profile, I'd likely write you off as farms. Re-make the profile, hit the top-10, then set it back to this.

the agressive sentiment would be my influence, and its needed,both pc-e and pcr used to be peace tribes, mostly with 1 village members, it was the use of well planned wars and ops that pulled the tribe from being some noob 900k pt tribe, to being what it is.

with that in mind you can see how the "agressive sentiment" encourages individual growth and builds on morale, in the case of a tribe like pc-e and pcr its crucial, i dont see it being changed any time soon.

also pc-e gets credit for fighting a few bad ass squads, who btw show similarities to the original dragon before going on the recruit/ merge roller coster (AIE in particular)

-[PC]- was NEVER a peace tribe, road made the profile how he wanted it, not how you wanted it, it has been edited slightly by barons quite often, and is likely to be totally rewritten by either road or myself very shortly.
PCE is meant to have no 1 village members, we just have a couple of exceptions.

DeletedUser

It [PC*'s profile] is still practically the exact same statement -[PC]- had, the tribe that my tribe, god, got into what I'd laughingly call a 'war' with (more like nobling expidition). So I don't know what you're bullsh***ing about, but that's the same text of your past tribe which got walked all over; so I don't know how it's supposed to raise morale. I personally like to look at it and smile. If he's referring to -[PC]-'s original war which shamefully split it into PC-E and the rest of the mass recruited idiots, I wouldn't call it especially 'well-planned'.

The profile has nothing to do with our morale, but it should be very different to how it was in -[PC]-, I know it's different to how it was when i joined.
The war with god was a complete c*ck up i'll give you that.
-[PC]-s original war wasn't against god...we had loads of wars before that, but assuming you are talking about that then it had nothing to do with splitting the tribe, we were thinking of splitting before the war, it got delayed by the war, sword left, i got left in charge, i got to do what i wanted, so i split the tribe.
It wasn't exactly a well planned split, but it has worked out ok, and we have defiantly done better than we were doing before it.
Just out of interest, are you saying that PCE are not mass recruited idiots? cos thats how i read it, and will take that as a compliment as it's coming from someone who probably hates us.

DeletedUser

Yeh and dont leave SE-53 out this time, that hurt :icon_cry:
Atleast say something...

DeletedUser

JP made an evaluation thread probably so that people could evaluate the tribes themselves and show the various opinions of the current top 40 tribes (in addition to the aforementioned desire to give the little guys a little bit of the spotlight).

I know I'd like to see a few evaluations of at least the current top 25.

You know what? I'll write one up some time over the next few hours - "CuzI'mBored".

DeletedUser

The list:
1 REL
2 NUN4U
3 NG
4 CEG
5 DAVOE
6 THE
7 Suigen
8 [DT]
9 FEAR
10 KNT
11 SE-53
12 UNIRO
13 FAN
14 TUF
15 SE-D
16 North
17 LHD
18 UNIRO2
19 TCSPC
20 CG
21 asgu
22 Arts
23 8W
24 VALA
25 WaC?
26 OMEGA
27 SE-AC
28 LSD B
29 xDEx
30 F.D
31 PaX
32 Art
33 H-C
34 [SnW]
35 (K|S)
36 DEUS
37 PCE
38 Fenix
39 KNTC
40 THEO

Note: the following will be biased. If you disagree with a view, then make your own post so that different views can be shown. Don't just say "No, you're wrong, btw I hate that metaphor, it's too cliche`" - show me how you'd like it to be seen rather than just say my view is wrong, believe it or not, that's how I see it.

1 REL - A strong tribe consisting of a myriad of both loyal and non-loyal members. A leadership that has little loyalty beyond the desire to keep points (Does nothing for players considered "unsavable" - anyone more than 1K from K45). More than half of their total points are spready amongst their top 40 and they have the largest share in the top 20 players of any tribe. As shown by a twstats graph, their recent wars have begun putting them at a decline in points. DTATDM, their duke is fascinated by the idea of keeping inactive players in his tribe as a meatshield. - A warning to new recruits: don't join REL if you're not close enough to have been slaughtered by them already.

2 NUN4U - An immensely huge tribe that looks almost like a plague in the south-east. They've got a lot of battle-scars and they have quite a few players' heads in their trophy cabinet. Their graveyard is also quite large. Great potential is here, many see this tribe at rank 1 within the month - this outcome is entirely possible with their current rate of expansion. Their greatest downfall would be leadership problems or excessive wars. Their demise is not forseeable.

3 NG - Like cockroaches, they just keep popping back up. They survive the nukes and keep on ruining your meal. They currently have large clusters on three non-neighboring continents. This ensures their survival in any war against anyone other than REL. If these continents can be secured and kept, there is great potential for NG in warfare, however, they currently seem unfit to fight a fair war with an opponent of equal size.

4 CEG - Many have noticed that this tribe is not like the other BLOC tribes that "plague" the ordinary w8 player's day. CEG have their wars, they fight them, they win some, they might lose some, but they keep to themselves a lot. In the ORI war, it's well known that they were one of the tribes that were actually making kills against them. Spartan Elites have a huge battle in store for them if the rumors of their war are true (I haven't heard anyone from either tribe actually admit to their being at war; they're all very quiet).

5 DAVOE - A very large and aggressive tribe just outside the core. They own K24 and share K34 with Suigen. They're quite quiet on the forums, but their war against the UNIRO family (UNIRO2 predominantly) is well known. They are obviously a warring tribe, though experience against a low morale target isn't likely one of their strong suits as their two known wars have been against AOD and UNIRO/UNIRO2 - all top 20 tribes. The future has a lot in store for DAVOE, and their war against the UNIRO family is going to be a huge expansion project for them, bringing them into the North-East whilst securing a strong position with which to wage any number of wars in the North-West. The only thing problem with DAVOE in my eyes is that a merger offer with them probably wouldn't go favorably for [DT] (unfortunately - the two of us together :icon_eek:)

6 THE - Warmongers + a war game = A good game. These guys helped bring world 8 to life with all of the conflict they inspire. THE have had their fair share of conflicts and they have won many to date. Their position on K42 isn't a strong one with which it would be possible to Rule the North-West as planned with the formation of BLOC, but they also have a few clusters closer to the North-East... the future of THE depends greatly on their ability to survive the many wars they provoke. That said, even if THE were to drop from the top 20 or even the top 40, they've made world 8 what it is.

7 Suigen - Having so many non-english speaking players on an english-speaking server can't be easy, and Suigen have grown quite large regardless of this. They are wide-spread; too far spread for any effective war to be fought against a sizeable tribe - though widespread enough to ensure that the danger-zones are well secured one the war starts up. They have a few loose cannons, they have a lot of players in awkward spots and they have their war with North. They've either got something huge in the making regarding to North or they're just going to lay there and take it - as North isn't making as much of a dent in Suigen as Suigen is making in... well... the grey monster. The future is unknown for Suigen, but should they become the target of a top 10 war, they would surely take heavy losses.

8 [DT] - My tribe - far too much bias - I'm not going to write this one up...

9 FEAR - K37, K47 - they are a rim-side tribe that have a very elite nature to them. They've got fewer than 100 members and this "small" tribe is taking on REL, the big bad wolf of world 8, and winning. DTATDM has been very annoyed with them and decreed that everyone in REL with a noble train should/must move to K37/47 to fight them. Their tribe profile is probably the most aggressive of those on world 8, and not without good reason. Their future is unclear, but they will be around for quite a long time. Their greatest downfall would probably be their unwillingness to make allies and NAPS. That said, it has allowed them to grow at a higher rate than the other tribes that have a diplomacy list longer than their member list. We will just have to wait.

10 KNT - War with THE... they gained a lot of ground and then made amends - smart move on their part. They're currently the only tribe in the top 20 without another top 20 tribe on their enemy list (if I'm correctly informed). Not much news gets out from them anymore, it seems as if they're cruising along not really intent on going up in the world ranks by getting involved in a decent war.

11 SE-53 - Spartan Elites, the first branch of the family, they tribes have been in and out of the top 20 a bit and this one is now firmly attached. CEG are looking quite closed in by these guys in the South-West, though the sheer numbers may not be enough to overpower the experienced group, CEG, that have just about brought about the end to their most formidable foe thus far. There is much room for interpretation with this tribe. It will be a surprise what comes about.

12 UNIRO - They are fighting two wars alongside their sister tribe UNIRO2. According to the war scores, they are losing both. UNIRO is very single minded, almost to the point of self-destruction. Firstly they didn't recognise the war with REL as official whilst they fought THE in their region (K35) with some success. Then REL became a prime target, though THE was still on the agenda. DAVOE have now stepped up as a UNIRO2 enemy and had made 30-odd caps against UNIRO with little or no retaliation in the first week. The future of UNIRO seems almost too clear... though there is a little hope for them yet.

13 FAN - Far spread - South-Eastern... and very quiet. They took their time getting to the top 20 and now that they're there, they don't seem to be going anywhere. That said, a war with NUN4U would see to a seemingly immediate end to this tribe. The <1k members are a worry, but it's also a way of removing the need for an academy.

14 TUF - Used to be all over the place, I remember back before their merger (most probably wouldn't even know of the merger that resulted in TUF). I had a friend bragging about how his tribe was the number one tribe on 6Ks, and I was only able to say mine was the best on the K. This friend has long since quit tribalwars, but the history lesson has kept. Even though TUF is no longer powerful on many Ks, it's got a stronger presence on the K it does own. The future seems bleak, but it's possible for them to survive.

15 SE-D - ref. SE-53 (I don't really know much about either).

16 North - They prove that they are a promising bunch with their fight against Suigen. If they survive this (which it seems is highly likely), then they will surely be a power to be reckoned with. If they find a few more strong fighters and find the right allies, then they are likely to go far. Though, at the moment, they are only in a position to fight with KNT and Suigen. That may soon change with the way they're winning their war (slowly).

17 LHD - the result of half a dozen mergers. Drunks, Shaker, Dragon, Lok, and Heaven all reside here. They are close to REL, they are far out-numbered and they are losing heavily. Despite this loss of villages being so high, they continue to maintain a steadly grasp of "power". Their ex-no.1 player Tarat, has lost a fair amount of his once immense power, but he's holding out on K46 against the countless struggles that K45 bring forth. LHD may undergo another merger... or they may fall by the wayside. They may even hold out until [DT], UNIRO, Arts and FEAR bear down on REL hard enough that REL is unable to do more than turtle. The future is impossible to predict, but this tribe has a hold on K46 and they don't seem to want to let go.

18 UNIRO2 - A large rim-side tribe that has gained a fair amount of power. They are involved in two wars that are common knowledge. These are against THE and DAVOE. Their struggles seem to bring them down to their knees with their losses in the first week of the DAVOE war being huge (maybe due to the fact that DAVOE had prepared previously for a war... due to their obvious lack of targets - either way, DAVOE won the first week of the war). Their position is is good. Their power... not as much as they'd like to think they have. If they've got the right alliances in place, they will go far (if, of course, these allies help against THE/DAVOE). The main thing that UNIRO2 are likely to be lacking is experience. Being a rimside tribe, they've got quite a few newcomers. Will this be their final downfall?

19 TCSPC - The Choson Samurai Pizza Cats - gotta love them for that name. 49 members and they've been top 20 for more than a week, I'd call that a world 8 first if asgu hadn't dropped in at 20 for a while there. They're a respectable bunch and their profile is pretty good (deliver pizza right to my door :D). Holly (sohlly) lives here, and she knows latin :icon_eek:... TCSPS has both thumbs up, and a full 10/10 if they explain this WAM project... otherwise it's a solid 9.98/10:icon_cool:. Great potential, possibly the next FEAR... though... they won't give out fear, they'll give out Pizza (yay!!!) :D

20 CG - God made it to the top 20... they needed a merger, but they made it... the fact that they have recruitment for K15, 25, 62, 72, 36, 37, 74, 84 22, 32, 41, and 51 all on their profile as expected or current grounds for recruiting players... it's just sad. If these guys are still in the top 20 in a week, I'm going to personally make them remove both K15 and 25 from their recruitment list (and possible K37 too :D). CG haven't been involved in any major wars and until they do so and acheive well, they will be frowned upon by much of the world 8 community.

21 asgu - A small group of players (11 in total) that have broken away from their former tribes mainly during war-times. This group is quite large on K44, the former home of Ori and now one of the many homes of NG. I heard something about a clash between them and LSD B... though I'm unsure as to what it was (because I didn't watch the video on the thread litwol made due to my history with having to wait hours for them to load... stupid dial-up internet :icon_neutral:).

22 Arts - A small, semi-elite, tribe that has been a part of ABC since day one and helped orchestrate the whole "alliance". They've been fighting REL on a small scale and have been winning their battles against supposedly "inactive" members of REL. Their future is unclear, but it looks as if they will remain for a while to come, as with the other tribes winning their fights against BLOC.

23 8W - These guys were a part of the original ABC. It's shocking to see them sitting in the top 25. I think this post... shows what they're all about... letting the noob have a chance to be in something, to be the underdog that everyone roots for the failure of, to be the tribe that's got people of all ages and all levels of experience. You've got to aplaud how long they've lasted with so many noobs...

24 VALA - "Damn we lost another one" - invite button... "There goes another" - invite button... "This is a war!!!" - invite button... "Let's go play tribal hugs :(" - Classic. There are some things mass inviting doesn't fix; for everything else there's the invite button. - c'mon, seriously... if you guys wanna play big, then play big, get into gear, make a formidable cluster and then go to war with that tribe that's less prepared than you are that happens to have those really nice villages that just so happen to be empty. Tribal wars isn't for making alliances with every single tribe in the world, it's about making the right allies and fighting the right wars. This isn't necessarily at you guys, it's just a general statement for all of the small tribes that have a lot of members and as such think they're something (OMEGA comes to mind, as does :) [the simpsons]). There is a reason you guys have lost so many villages in places like K15. Don't even bother trying to recruit there when you haven't got anyone close enough to help them. In short, this tribe is barely worth mentioning as it's just another mass invite tribe

25 WaC? - They stole unreal-vector... xDEx's Minister of Defense... how the hell will they survive? On another note, WaC? is a small tribe of very few members and they seem to be heading in a very respectable direction (imagine if all of these <40 member tribes all banded together...:icon_eek:). But the question we really need to ask ourselves... Do we "want a carrot?". 25 memberlimit is good, their recruitment policy is pretty good and it seems as if I can't find anything bad to say about them :icon_sad:.

26 OMEGA - Too many members, too little experience... they'd do well if they cut everyone below rank 100 and ate them. Back when there were 4 branches of OMEGA (yes, even those vital OMEGA3s :icon_rolleyes:), it seemed like the madness would never end. Having had a friend in OMEGA back in the glory days, I know it was a decent tribe at the time. Though OMEGA hasn't progressed with the world, the leadership are only really any good at the beginning phase of the world... on any new world, they could do well if they had another leader take over after a month or so, but on world 8, their time is through.

27 SE-AC - Academy tribe... ref. the main tribe.

28 LSD B - Probably the most elite group out there, they've had their victories, and have reclaimed their losses. Unlike most tribes, this one isn't in the business of sending out invites to people that aren't A-grade players. They will go very far until one of the top 10 tribes turns on them, and even if one does, they will not go down without a fight and there will be huge losses to the other side. A warning to those that look at the rank 28 tribe and see food, for every one village you take from them, they will rim one player [pause for dramatic effect] or maybe just you :icon_eek:.

29 xDEx - They've lost a lot of their former power to several things... they lost players to other tribes and they lost villages to CEG, etc. Delta Elites are a tribe that have been present in previous worlds, and to be honest, I don't see them going back up on this one. There seem to be a few options open to xDEx at the moment, among these are the old merger option, conceding defeat, fighting to the last man (or in this case, village), and turtling until the Spartan Elites can come in and save them (if they will ever be able tol).

30 F.D - These guys were in a long war with someone (can't remember) and they won. There was a thread on here a while back about the war. RedLancer posted in it a few weeks back. K44, K65 and K75... that doesn't look like a winning combination to me... If they bridge the gap more and they find a way of drawing in better players from these areas (propaganda can help), then they've got a future. Otherwise, they've got little/no hope.

Sorry, top 40 will have to wait, I've taken this long for top 30 alone (couldn't find much on the bottom 10 of these, let alone the next 10...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

22 Arts - A small, semi-elite, tribe that has been a part of ABC since day one and helped orchestrate the whole "alliance". They've been fighting REL on a small scale and have been winning their battles against supposedly "inactive" members of REL. Their future is unclear, but it looks as if they will remain for a while to come, as with the other tribes winning their fights against BLOC.

Not trying to ruin your post but there are a few things that must be corrected:
1 - We are not semi-elite nor elitist. We do have a small member count and thats all.
2 - We are not ABC nor have helped to orchestrate anything, we simply joined our allies in the fight against REL. In the process, we were requested to support other tribes (via those allies) but always maintained the same stand. In fact, we probably have one of the smallest diplomacy lists in the game.
3 - We have been fighting REL in the only scale that matters to us (K47 and its borders). We started when they had #1 spot in K47 and we will keep doing so untill they have no more villages there, or some other situation emerges.

P.S. - As to the inactives of REL, it really seems everyone in K47 belonging to that tribe is inactive taking their leaders word for it, so we are just taking abandoned vills, for all we care. Of course that the unfriendly mails some of us have received from recently rimed players do make space for a new kind of players in TW: ghost insulters.

DeletedUser

huh? what losses are you speaking of?:lol::lol:

Oh, looking at twstats now and I think I looked at the wrong litwol with what I was referring to with my post. I saw you were on world 6 once so I looked into you... and you've got to agree that on world 6, you had your losses...

DeletedUser

Not trying to ruin your post but there are a few things that must be corrected:
1 - We are not semi-elite nor elitist. We do have a small member count and thats all. You're fighting and beating REL, you have traits of an elite tribe, therefore you are semi-elite in my eyes, as I said, everything in that post was "in my eyes - how I see it"

2 - We are not ABC nor have helped to orchestrate anything, we simply joined our allies in the fight against REL. In the process, we were requested to support other tribes (via those allies) but always maintained the same stand. In fact, we probably have one of the smallest diplomacy lists in the game.
1. I remember Arts being on the list of tribes that were posted in my tribe's internal forums about being in ABLOC, I think I may have mistaken arts for LoK with the orchestration part though... sorry if I did

2. If you hadn't said "one of" the shortest diplomacy lists, I would have called you a liar, because I happen to believe that FEAR have a shorter one (even without having seen either).

3 - We have been fighting REL in the only scale that matters to us (K47 and its borders). We started when they had #1 spot in K47 and we will keep doing so untill they have no more villages there, or some other situation emerges.
If you're trying to keep K47, then you either want to kill everyone from REL altogether or you want to make sure that K46 isn't lost to REL, because once you guys share a full border with REL, you're not going to be able to fight on a scale like this - you're either in it or supporting those that are, either way, you're against REL. Whether that means you have to wait until REL turn their attention away from their east and go north with full momentum (not likely to happen with FEAR and REL at war as they are) or for REL's destruction, but you guys are going to have to keep fighting them until they're gone otherwise there's no point in fighting them

P.S. - As to the inactives of REL, it really seems everyone in K47 belonging to that tribe is inactive taking their leaders word for it, so we are just taking abandoned vills, for all we care. Of course that the unfriendly mails some of us have received from recently rimed players do make space for a new kind of players in TW: ghost insulters.

In bold in quote.
As for the PS...

DTATDM is full of it, if they were inactive they wouldn't fight back, they wouldn't reply, they wouldn't let us sit their accounts and look at the forums because they're so sick of how DT runs things. REL is not loyal to DT, they are loyal to the points and to the idea of REL, if they were in tribes with leadership that cared for their members, then they would probably put up more of a fight. They're sick of a dictatorship, and I would be too (I'm one of the lucky ones with a couple of dukes and several barons, we have a diverse range of leadership positions and everyone has a say and is welcome to their own opinion). If REL is to remain a no.1 tribe, their leadership needs to change.

As for the arts line in this page, if you'd like to make your own description, that would be great. That was what I was trying to encourage.

DeletedUser

Nice evaluation. I find it quite impartial and read the whole thing.

But again, as I said in another thread referring to UNIRO and maybe I should include my tribe, SE.

Don`t look at UNIRO2 and SE-D as academy tribes. I can speak for my own tribe that we are not an academy for SE-53, which teaches members how to play, we are actually like two branches of SE together with SE-53.

Well if we talk about SE-AC, then this really is an academy tribe.

DeletedUser

witheringxuponxlove

Anyone can add diplomacy within its own tribe. Thats not my problem, nor Arts.

We were contacted by a lot of the ABLOC which doesnt mean we were within a group of tribes fighting BLOC. We were and are fighting REL, if the rest of the BLOC is fighting us as well, we fall short as to actually having "seen" any attacks by them.

I did not lie. Its probably one of the shortest. Although FEAR doesnt seem to have any diplomacy at all which makes it a tad diferent of "short".

We fight our own wars, as well as fighting alongside our allies. Our K is as it has always been K47. Thats where we have our interest. If anything else happens around it that can be benefitial to us, we welcome it. To each its own way...

Your description is good, I just mentioned a few things that werent exact.

DeletedUser

16 North - They prove that they are a promising bunch with their fight against Suigen. If they survive this (which it seems is highly likely), then they will surely be a power to be reckoned with. If they find a few more strong fighters and find the right allies, then they are likely to go far. Though, at the moment, they are only in a position to fight with KNT and Suigen. That may soon change with the way they're winning their war (slowly).

I'd recheck the stats page.