{CuzI'mBored} Top-40 Evaluation

DeletedUser3967

i cant believe i read all that...anyway..you might want to add (to the guide on page 5)

REL- May seem like giants and great players but their leader isnt level headed and breaks under pressure.

LHD- are pretty much mass invited and not going to go far, but they will hold their own for a while. after a while though their players will have to resort to catching abandoneds due to lack of player expansion availability. but they do provide a meat shield for the REL enemy FEAR. if FEAR plans right they can use this to their advantage and get rid of those spare REL around and get that cluster to their east.

Big headed? Crack under pressure?

I dont know if you've checked the stats recently, but I have nothing to be pressured about. REL is winning the war.

LHD is getting annhilated, stop being so supportive of them. This is fact, even FEAR are attacking LHD now.

LHD = No talent, mass invite tribe, with no hope of surviving.

I don't need to break under pressure.

DeletedUser19793

Big headed? Crack under pressure?

I dont know if you've checked the stats recently, but I have nothing to be pressured about. REL is winning the war.

LHD is getting annhilated, stop being so supportive of them. This is fact, even FEAR are attacking LHD now.

LHD = No talent, mass invite tribe, with no hope of surviving.

I don't need to break under pressure.

big headed? you dumbass...i said ISNT LEVEL HEADED. and i didnt say i supported LHD i said they would hold their own for a while. and of course FEAR is gonna attack them, why would the sit there and let REL have the villages?

*edit* and here are some unbiased stats.

Side 1: FEAR

Side 2: REL

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: Total conquers: 154
Side 2: Total conquers: 315
Difference: Total conquers: 161

Side 1: Total conquers against other side: 39
Side 2: Total conquers against other side: 3
Difference: Total conquers against other side: 36

Side 1: Total conquers points value: 1,057,950
Side 2: Total conquers points value: 2,097,072
Difference: Total conquers points value: 1,039,122

Side 1: Total conquers against other side points value: 320,036
Side 2: Total conquers against other side points value: 30,201
Difference: Total conquers against other side points value: 289,835

DeletedUser

Bart of Esgaroth has gone abandoned 6 days after his last post@@@ New description for North pl0xers :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Update@@@ Art are now in the top 20 :icon_eek:

Correction: Arts are in the top 20, not art which is a completely seperate tribe. We've been there before and don't care one way or the other what our rank is.

DeletedUser

Correction: Arts are in the top 20, not art which is a completely seperate tribe. We've been there before and don't care one way or the other what our rank is.

Thats good because you won't be there in a couple of days

DeletedUser

b00k make a ABC vs BLOC map!
and give Davoe, suigen and NG a different color

DeletedUser

all top 40 that arent bloc apart from NG, DAVOE and suigen right?

DeletedUser

BLOC- REL CEG THE CLOROX/TPA

ABLOC- LHD.. Oh wait they're not fighting BLOC now. Fear.. Oh wait they're not fighting the BLOC tribe they're near now. Arts.. Oh wait, they're not fighting the BLOC tribe they're near now. [DT] are fighting. Spartan family are fighting. UNIRO are fighting and being demolished now (REL'll be #1 in K35 by the end of the week)

GG Abloc.

DeletedUser

BLOC- REL CEG THE CLOROX/TPA

ABLOC- LHD.. Oh wait they're not fighting BLOC now. Fear.. Oh wait they're not fighting the BLOC tribe they're near now. Arts.. Oh wait, they're not fighting the BLOC tribe they're near now. [DT] are fighting. Spartan family are fighting. UNIRO are fighting and being demolished now (REL'll be #1 in K35 by the end of the week)

GG Abloc.

It seems you want to destroy the agreements that your duke spend many hours to make. And if you really want it, just send some coordinated attacks from the accounts that you are sitting to Arts member. You are familiar to such things. Arent you?

Ask him about any details if you are already not aware. Coming here and running a show is cheap.

DeletedUser

I'm not sitting any accounts, and if you knew me well enough you'd know that I don't attack people with accounts i'm sitting..

Nadroj09

I'm not sitting any accounts, and if you knew me well enough you'd know that I don't attack people with accounts i'm sitting..

Yea, you clear them and noble 'em! :lol:

Sorry, couldn't let that one pass by. :icon_biggrin: