DeletedUser

AllyWant a hug?
EnemyDark Dragonz
TitleWe want war not Hugs!
Starton 17.06. at 19:31:20
End---
Duration5:41:10
Forum thread
ExplanationYou attack our players then run to another tribe once you found that we fight back and are stonger? Haha dont make me laugh. Your tribe name suits you well. This is tribalwars not tribal hugs. Should've been more careful on who you chose to mess with. But dont worry, we will HUG you all the way back to the rim. Hows that sound?

Oh and one more thing. When you go from tribe to tribe begging them to help shield you against us, you would do well to have at least enough sense not to ask our allies lol. Enjoy the Hugs! :D

lets take a moment to laugh at ~D.D~. this is coming from a noob tribe with a noob leader whos best world was

http://www.twstats.com/en43/index.php?page=player&id=4535612

now this same leader lead this same tribe on w67 that fell around this time http://www.twstats.com/en67/index.php?page=tribe&id=5622

now when that happened their mighty leader ran to my tribe http://www.twstats.com/en67/index.php?page=tribe&id=110 and then quit before he was rimmed.

~D.D~ is a mass recruiting noob tribe that not only trys to send fake trains with rams/axes when they only have 1 villa they send it poorly timed.

[spoil]
attack.png
001 || Prishtinë
rename.png
today at 05:45:02:8634:24:37
attack.png
001 || Prishtinë
rename.png
today at 05:45:03:1324:24:38
attack.png
001 || Prishtinë
rename.png
today at 05:45:03:3004:24:38
attack.png
001 || Prishtinë
rename.png
today at 05:45:03:6384:24:38
attack.png
Hugs n Kisses
rename.png
today at 05:47:32:7934:27:07
attack.png
Hugs n Kisses
rename.png
today at 05:47:33:7084:27:08
attack.png
Hugs n Kisses
rename.png
today at 05:47:34:1774:27:09
attack.png
Hugs n Kisses
rename.png
today at 05:47:34:2774:27:09
[/spoil]
[spoil]trim.dashitoday at 01:21
Really , lol your so behind

Why you don't take all your noob tribe , and wait till W70 open

And about the train , do you know why i sent such a pathetic train .
First i look the player that i want to sent , than i chose what kind of train i have to sent .
And on this case you are pathetic , so is the train.
I don't think you even know how to snip a train !!

trim.dashi

Poseidon.today at 01:16
001 || Prishtinë today at 05:45:02:863 4:28:30
001 || Prishtinë today at 05:45:03:132 4:28:31
001 || Prishtinë today at 05:45:03:300 4:28:31
001 || Prishtinë today at 05:45:03:638 4:28:31

next time send one that can is harder to snipe as thats pathetic.

Poseidon.today at 01:16
you would need two villas to have a train.

trim.dashitoday at 01:14

fake ? , wait end see[/spoil]
at 2.7k points do i really have to wait and see? not only that but he talks a lot of crap just like the majority of his tribe.

~D.D~ does have some talent which will grow rapidly when they join a good tribe and eat all their ex noob members.
We will fight ~D.D~ til the end. if we lose it is not due to lack of skill it is due to numbers not to mentioned their friends from fire wanted to get involved and hit us while we were off guard at least they have some skill.

opening war stats?

let the flames begin.

DeletedUser

Clever boy you are. Dragons like hugs though am i right?

I missed the goal in the NHL playoffs reading this :(

Yes, Dragonz do like Hugs. Although Dark Dragonz have too much teenage angst to like hugging therefore they will fight it as much as possible. It's logical.

DeletedUser

i noticed that one of the Haul! members that was being attacked by the CW left for that tribe

DeletedUser

One of DD's members got nobled by a Haul! player and they did nothing about it. They are officially worse than us since we've nobled 3 villages from Haul! and them none from us so far.

DeletedUser99565

I missed the goal in the NHL playoffs reading this :(

Yes, Dragonz do like Hugs. Although Dark Dragonz have too much teenage angst to like hugging therefore they will fight it as much as possible. It's logical.

But what if they merge and then the dark dragonz become cute and cuddly because of ze hugz?

DeletedUser

But what if they merge and then the dark dragonz become cute and cuddly because of ze hugz?

That is a definite possibility. I don't think teenage angst dragonz like to be cute and cuddly though, therefore a merge with a hugger is very unlikely.

New thought: Maybe the Dark Dragonz are Dark because they weren't hugged as baby dragons? Everyone knows unhugged dragons feel unloved and therefore are angry all the time. In the end it all comes back to Shrek. You are on to something cdwold, this war ends in a merge making them the Dragon huggers. Fact.

DeletedUser99565

That is a definite possibility. I don't think teenage angst dragonz like to be cute and cuddly though, therefore a merge with a hugger is very unlikely.

New thought: Maybe the Dark Dragonz are Dark because they weren't hugged as baby dragons? Everyone knows unhugged dragons feel unloved and therefore are angry all the time. In the end it all comes back to Shrek. You are on to something cdwold, this war ends in a merge making them the Dragon huggers. Fact.

Or maybe the huggers learn how to train their dragons in 3D and end up winning this war and then merge with HUGGED and cuddle with the tribe PANDA?

DeletedUser

Or maybe the huggers learn how to train their dragons in 3D and end up winning this war and then merge with HUGGED and cuddle with the tribe PANDA?

I think we know that Dragonz can't use trains. :icon_rolleyes:[spoil]
attack.png
001 || Prishtinë
rename.png
today at 05:45:02:8634:24:37
attack.png
001 || Prishtinë
rename.png
today at 05:45:03:1324:24:38
attack.png
001 || Prishtinë
rename.png
today at 05:45:03:3004:24:38
attack.png
001 || Prishtinë
rename.png
today at 05:45:03:6384:24:38
attack.png
Hugs n Kisses
rename.png
today at 05:47:32:7934:27:07
attack.png
Hugs n Kisses
rename.png
today at 05:47:33:7084:27:08
attack.png
Hugs n Kisses
rename.png
today at 05:47:34:1774:27:09
attack.png
Hugs n Kisses
rename.png
today at 05:47:34:2774:27:09
[/spoil]

But Hugged may know how to conduct their trains better especially if they bring the war to 3D. I don't think there's enough bamboo in the forest for the merged tribe to cuddle with the Pandas. Not enough bamboo for all of them to feed together.

DeletedUser57316

We like to cuddle, we can feed together, Party always looking.

DeletedUser

you make that sound like you are surprised because you were pretty sure that you were the worst there was :S

I'm actually pretty sure that's what you want it to sound like.

Look at our rankings, then look at theirs.
Look at all the hate we get.
Look at our playing philosophy (Family tribe).

Do you understand now?