~D.D~ declares on hugs!

DeletedUser57316

Thats for sure, you guys got some work to do though catch us in ODD xD Have fun, I will admit Sparta being dumbasses and wasting their troops on us has made this world a lot more enjoyable.

setorines

Good Luck, Have Fun.

(starcraft... TW speed rounds with different units and more buildings.)

DeletedUser

I'm actually pretty sure that's what you want it to sound like.

Look at our rankings, then look at theirs.
Look at all the hate we get.
Look at our playing philosophy (Family tribe).

Do you understand now?

i have no idea who you are or which side you are on (the only joffess i see in game has no tribe and no points) so i certainly have no interest in making you sound bad; you were doing that all by yourself. on the other hand "Look at our playing philosophy (Family tribe)." = "fail" as far as i am concerned

DeletedUser

Am I going to have to be the only one who DOESN'T bash D~D?

Yes their leader is a noob and his best world is 120K, but that doesn't mean that he can't come back from those experiences... I also look at average points per player in a tribe rather than their points, and Hugs... Not only are they NOT in the top 100, but their average points per player isn't even a points that people have Academies with.

So with 7x your members, higher ranked members, and higher AVPPP, I have to say farewell to Hugs. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

roman01

Go and whoop them joe. You did it before to the same tribe and I suppose leadership, and therefore I have every confidence you will do it again!

Consider your W67 experiences as practice, you were a fantastic leader leading ~P~ from the bottom upwards... And by sure you did it with plenty of success, as long as you implement what you've learnt there I've no doubt you will come out on top.

Well done!

DeletedUser

Go and whoop them joe. You did it before to the same tribe and I suppose leadership, and therefore I have every confidence you will do it again!

Consider your W67 experiences as practice, you were a fantastic leader leading ~P~ from the bottom upwards... And by sure you did it with plenty of success, as long as you implement what you've learnt there I've no doubt you will come out on top.

Well done!

I had more members their compared to having 9 now most of which are fighting off kats from over 100 players but lets see i've been in worst situations.

tazzadartoday at 19:33
Don't worry most the tribe will be joining you out there soon :D

sent that to one of my members funny how their members don't even think they will last.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

tazzadartoday at 19:33
Don't worry most the tribe will be joining you out there soon :D

sent that to one of my members funny how their members don't even think they will last.

Are you really that dumb? He's talking about YOU, your tribe and your tribemates, not the players and tribe that just did the nobling.... even I can see and understand that (facepalm)

DeletedUser

Ahh so they FINALLY let me log in. First of all, hello everybody I am Master Tushar leader of the Dark Dragonz.

Joefferer you love to talk junk behind people's back and call everybody noobs. As if that isnt enough, you go around boasting that you "beat" me in w67? Really?! I had to give up leading the Dark Dragonz due to family issues. I told you that when I disbanded them and joined your tribe. Then I left the world completely soon afterwards due to the growing family issues. So dont go around talking all big and bad like you took me out. A noob like you will NEVER be able to beat me.

All that junk you were talking about this war, we arent even putting forth 50% effort. You guys have ZERO troops and we are just nobling you at our leisure. We've barely lost any troops at all. But hey I guess if a "noob" can put together a rank 1 tribe, then there should be more noobs in the world ehh?

So watch who you talk junk about. Dont think I havent been keeping tabs

DeletedUser110464

Being the rank 1 tribe at this stage of the world isn't much of an accomplishment and if you think it is so then you really are a Noob...fact is that Joe led his tribe very well on w67 while you "left" for "certain reasons" which could possibly be disputable.

I don't know for sure on that one but when you immediately get defensive on the externals and start throwing out excuse after excuse it says a lot about you.

DeletedUser

Well Im not gonna sit back and just let him flame me and my tribe with his nonsense. You guys will see soon enough for yourself.

DeletedUser

Being the rank 1 tribe at this stage of the world isn't much of an accomplishment and if you think it is so then you really are a Noob...fact is that Joe led his tribe very well on w67 while you "left" for "certain reasons" which could possibly be disputable.

I don't know for sure on that one but when you immediately get defensive on the externals and start throwing out excuse after excuse it says a lot about you.
It's funny, you say that, but even if Joe's not exactly a Harlos-Ally hybrid in terms of leadership, he certainly led his tribe better than your leader did, and far better than tribes like MM, Barb, Glow and Nuts.

And of course someone rank like 40 would argue that ranks are irrelevant :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Grrr.. MM. I was unfortunate to be the biggest member in the area that was not MM so I was their first OP :/

Rank 1 is by no means a measure of success this early, neither is player ranking. But on the otherside it does show potential. A tribe with 60 members with an average of 5k at this stage has much more potential than a tribe with 60 members with an average of 3k. Likewise a player with 20k at this stage has much more potential than a player with 5k. It doesn't guarantee success being rank 1, but its a start.

DeletedUser

Considering Hugs now only have 6 members with a village left and they did have 15, looks like I was right in thinking D~D would win, joe was talking *insert word here* on the externals and now he's been nobled, fail. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well yes DD would obviously win, they are many times bigger.

DeletedUser

Well yes DD would obviously win, they are many times bigger.

Not always - I've seen it many times before where a good small tribe gets in and about a large one, (ABAZA wre a very good small tribe and if i remember correctly 'axes' only started off as a small tribe) disrupts things and strikes fear into a lot of the players which then causes the larger, usually mass recruiting tribe to fall apart. But for that to happen you need good leadership, willing and active members, coordination and usually the art of surprise so you can do a lot of damage before they realise what's going on.

At the end of the day if you shoot your mouth off you should be careful, because they'll be enough people around who would love nothing more than to see your downfall - as has been the case here