~D.D~ declares on hugs!

DeletedUser

Not always - I've seen it many times before where a good small tribe gets in and about a large one, (ABAZA wre a very good small tribe and if i remember correctly 'axes' only started off as a small tribe) disrupts things and strikes fear into a lot of the players which then causes the larger, usually mass recruiting tribe to fall apart. But for that to happen you need good leadership, willing and active members, coordination and usually the art of surprise so you can do a lot of damage before they realise what's going on.

At the end of the day if you shoot your mouth off you should be careful, because they'll be enough people around who would love nothing more than to see your downfall - as has been the case here

Yes I have seen that many times as well. But knew that would not be the case here. We will continue working hard with our excellent ally and hope to continue our success. Look to see us still on top in the future :)

DeletedUser

Yes it is over already. They only have 1 more member for us to noble lol. It was not so much a war, but more like we were just handed the villages