D*D News Report Live From W3

DeletedUser

Okay Eyes, I've tried to talk to you about this "NAP" a couple times in TWmail, but now I have to make it public. I've had about enough of this talk of a NAP with D*D, and it's time to get the facts straight.

I have been the leader of D*D since February of this year. Previous to that Steve34cks was the leader for 5 months, and then I was the leader for 9 months before that. Previous to that, GoldenSummit was the leader for at least 18 months. That takes us back three years, and not much after D*D entered the war against Cult. Being that you are in Cult, and before that D*D and Cult were marked as allies, this is significant. For why would there be an NAP in place previous to this time for you to meet your goal?

The first time you messaged me about this NAP with D*D was during my first time at the helm of D*D. You mentioned you had an NAP with D*D and you were being attacked. I told you I wasn't aware of any agreement, and being that I was in the leadership since the first day I was in D*D, I found this very strange that I never heard of such an agreement. I told you I'd check with other leaders, including Golden Summit, if there was such an agreement. Not one leader said they had agreed to an NAP with you on behalf of the tribe, including Golden Summit. And in D*D, if the Arch-Duke doesn't know about it, then there is no agreement. I told you this at this time, and asked which leader made this agreement. You gave me no answer, you could only say "leaders".

There is no NAP with you and D*D, and there never was, and as long as I'm the leader and you are in an enemy tribe, there will never be. It's not because I don't like you, or any other reason...I just don't make agreements like that. I play the game this way: You are in an enemy tribe, you are an enemy. I have never had a personal NAP...that's what tribes and allied agreements are for.

Now, if there was an agreement in place, or you thought there was, why did you not quit as you stated you would? Perhaps you changed your mind? That's cool, I have no problems with players staying in the game. We're just playing this game the way it should be played...attack red dots.

Now, I figure you'll tell everyone that you've emailed me a few times and asked about taking villages. I told you I didn't care, if my guys weren't taking them, then you could. Frankly, I find it odd you'd mail me, and I try not to ignore most people who email me, but what did you want me to say? Basically, I humored you and your mails.

Now, I'll say this publicly...if you want an NAP with D*D, I'll give it to you. All you have to do is form your own tribe, agree to pull out all your troops from Cult and OT villages, and never support a single Cult or OT player. Then you can have your villages in each of the 100 continents, and we'll leave you alone.

Stay in OT, be treated as an enemy.

DeletedUser

Excuse me, but Kahn just posted this moronic rant about how basically she was basically personally kicking Cults ass all by her lonesome. I took that as a bit of an insult. and yes i made non agression pacts if i would be allowed to complete my goal. problem is, i kept those villages LESSS than 18 hours non agression pacts were ignored and when id say something i always got the same answer "oh well that person is not running this account anymore so tough shit" Im sorry but from messages i got it seems that 5o% of yer tribe is either permasat or being run by a new person every week.

i rarely post on here because the ranting of D*D i find amusing at best. posting and threats made up with the maturity level of a typical 1st grader And if you think i insulted kahn, really you should see some of the messages she sent me 3 years ago. I have not forgotten the VULGAR insulting tone and THAT is why i have a problem with her ok. perhaps she has matured by now but as a new player back then just starting the game i felt it was wrong to be spoken to like that.
And she is not the only one to do it. its gotten to the point i automatically delete most messages from D*D for that very reason. i don't like to see messages where every third word is a profanity

503 and steve I will admit you two are not guilty of that but many of your lower members are....

hallu agin. You wrote to me while i was launching on you from that account,and i gave you an answer and i gave you the answer my leaders gave me,and you are sitting here and saying "oh im so good,i only lost 2 villages" well hell yeah! your villages cost over 50 off villages and were/are STACKED to its teeth,so lets do this: remove your support,then we launch agin and see if you only will loose 2 villages agin? or 20? Deal? if you wanna whine you can write to me IGM and **** all you want so i can laugh at you!

DeletedUser66513

Excuse me, but Kahn just posted this moronic rant about how basically she was basically personally kicking Cults ass all by her lonesome. I took that as a bit of an insult. and yes i made non agression pacts if i would be allowed to complete my goal. problem is, i kept those villages LESSS than 18 hours non agression pacts were ignored and when id say something i always got the same answer "oh well that person is not running this account anymore so tough shit" Im sorry but from messages i got it seems that 5o% of yer tribe is either permasat or being run by a new person every week.

i rarely post on here because the ranting of D*D i find amusing at best. posting and threats made up with the maturity level of a typical 1st grader And if you think i insulted kahn, really you should see some of the messages she sent me 3 years ago. I have not forgotten the VULGAR insulting tone and THAT is why i have a problem with her ok. perhaps she has matured by now but as a new player back then just starting the game i felt it was wrong to be spoken to like that.
And she is not the only one to do it. its gotten to the point i automatically delete most messages from D*D for that very reason. i don't like to see messages where every third word is a profanity

503 and steve I will admit you two are not guilty of that but many of your lower members are....

Say what?

In what way was Kahns post a "moronic rant"? The details might be incorrect but remember D*D members can only go on what information is available to them, and unless Cult/OT share the full details of any of their internal matters we aren't going to know the full picture, so any incorrect statements can easily be rectified by your tribemates - but a few wrong statements doesn't make a well written piece of propaganda "moronic" - and it was hardly a rant, by anyones standards.

Nor does she at any point claim she is "kicking Cults ass all by her lonesome" - try reading the damn thing. You clearly haven't read it properly if thats what you got out of it - and having a go at someone based on something you never read fully in the first place? That sir, is what "moronic" is all about :)

As for the immature posting of other D*D members - care to give any examples? And if you are having problems with D*D members insulting you for no reason, why not forward them to a Duke (maybe 503 or steve seeing as you don't seem to have a problem with them) and see what they have to say about it? We certainly don't encourage that kind of behaviour in our tribemates.

Perhaps your "rare posting" should filter down to no posting at all if this is the best you can come out with.

DeletedUser

but do the simple math... Kahn in is a 5th place tribe. add their points to the "top" tribe. whats the total points???? around 1 mill well add together tribes 2-3-4 (Our alliance) 1.7 mill what math is she doing???

and im sorry but when i was sitting at 1,00,000 point kahn was at 5.5 mill now 3 years later shes almost doubled and i've went up OVER 39 mill im over 4 times her size. I remember kahn years ago vowing to WIPE ME FROM WORLD 3 because one of her underlings attacked me when I moved into k94 at the request of an ally and took a few barbs. now shes doing the same thing sending hundred of attacks at some meaningless outlying villages i have left over from my op where i took a vill in ALL 100 continents (and had non agression pacts in place in regard to those vills

and on that note

aug 14 my ODD total was 27,407,462
aug 26 my ODD total was 32,411,877

and in that time i lost 2 vills and gained 65... sorry but D*D's tactics suck

Lol dude,try to sit over 10 accounts that are under heavily attacked yourself and on the same time grow on your own,its impossibel! and don't brag about your size when you havent taken a singel village from a D*D member,so just go and dig yourself down in a hole somewere! i checked twstats,barbarian villages and inactives,i havent even heard about you trying to attack a D*D member.

DeletedUser

Disclaimer: Those comments made my D*D members are not necessarily the views held by the leadership of D*D, nor any of our sponsors.

What? You don't have sponsors? We all have to wear Quaker State patches on our "Tribal Wars" clothes.

DeletedUser

a pity to see that even if the khan has done a good work, sitting 10 plyers, it's not the view held by the leadership....
,)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Disclaimer: Those comments made my D*D members are not necessarily the views held by the leadership of D*D, nor any of our sponsors.

What? You don't have sponsors? We all have to wear Quaker State patches on our "Tribal Wars" clothes.
Can we see some pictures of D*D members in their Tribal Wars clothes? Purely from an educational standpoint, of course.

DeletedUser

Can we see some pictures of D*D members in their Tribal Wars clothes? Purely from an educational standpoint, of course.

pay me the cloths and send it over to me,or no,come in person with it btw and i get you a pitcure with a D*D member in those cloths.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

a pity to see that even if the khan has done a good work, sitting 10 plyers, it's not the view held by the leadership....
,)

it is not,same as its not the members duty ethier atcutlly but we do it anyway,why? becouse we care about our members & friends.

DeletedUser

You are in an enemy tribe, you are an enemy.

Omg I was always thinking there in north you see me like an friendly buddy next door:icon_smile:.
And now I see I am just another enemy to you :icon_eek:.

DeletedUser

Disclaimer: What? You don't have sponsors? We all have to wear Quaker State patches on our "Tribal Wars" clothes.

paOOj.png

Lol dude,try to sit over 10 accounts that are under heavily attacked yourself

FTR, our Dukes are not each sitting 10 accounts! But it was a record weekend for sit requests with some at the beach for the weekend, students moving back to University, and a hurricane moving up the US East Coast.

Omg I was always thinking there in north you see me like an friendly buddy next door:icon_smile:.
And now I see I am just another enemy to you :icon_eek:.

The fact that we like you has nothing to do with it, Slayer. In fact, you get more incoming than other enemies because we think so highly of you. :p

DeletedUser

you must love me then :p

Love? naa,like? njaaaa,i like your attetud sometimes but i don't like your village in the K20 areas :icon_eek: if you wouldent mind you can clean them and let me noble em? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser50076

Attetude?? AtteTUDE !!!! I haz no Atteude Takes dat Bak or I will sending these white horsey things at all your villages!!

on another note, can anyone tell me how to make and use a script to send out white horsey dudes?

DeletedUser

About all I know on writing scripts is my archaic ability to write cursive.

DeletedUser

Attetude?? AtteTUDE !!!! I haz no Atteude Takes dat Bak or I will sending these white horsey things at all your villages!!

on another note, can anyone tell me how to make and use a script to send out white horsey dudes?

NOO! please im baggign you ! but if you come to me painted white i wouldent say no,i would rather take a pitcure!

DeletedUser23106

its nice to see that everyone understands that propaganda has to be 100% accurate :)