Damn Family Tribes, they always draw my attention...

therealbuba

Lol their duke got cleared aswell, his spear rushing was deadly...Funny they don't mention any of their own shortcomings

DeletedUser

Lol their duke got cleared aswell, his spear rushing was deadly...Funny they don't mention any of their own shortcomings

Yes WP is really cleared.....attack him fast :icon_rolleyes:

sorry but you must be smarter than that

therealbuba

Yes WP is really cleared.....attack him fast :icon_rolleyes:

sorry but you must be smarter than that

Your right, hes probably building his force up right now, no one said he has no troops, he would need to be stupid to carry on without them :)

DeletedUser

He lost ten swords. That suggests to me that he had the swords for spiking, and defending against spazzy attacks.

I saw no spears or pally die, never mind axe or LC if he had any.

He killed 15 axe for the loss of 10 sword.

So yeah, a clearance of troops in the village. Not his farming parties. Jeeeeeeze

therealbuba

He lost ten swords. That suggests to me that he had the swords for spiking, and defending against spazzy attacks.

I saw no spears or pally die, never mind axe or LC if he had any.

He killed 15 axe for the loss of 10 sword.

So yeah, a clearance of troops in the village. Not his farming parties. Jeeeeeeze

...I don't think were talking about the same report :icon_wink: He doesn't farm cause his farms are always full so spare me...

He also never killed 15 spears...that would evolve alot of luck lol.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

...I don't think were talking about the same report :icon_wink: He doesn't farm cause his farms are always full so spare me...

:icon_wink:

People were talking about that original report, and I was bored enough to decide to reply to the last. I thought you did the same.

S'all good tho.

therealbuba

:icon_wink:

People were talking about that original report, and I was bored enough to decide to reply to the last. I thought you did the same.

S'all good tho.

Well people were talking about white predator being cleared, I brought up the duke...so i don't really follow you. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Well people were talking about white predator being cleared, I brought up the duke...so i don't really follow you. :icon_confused:

The reply to that post mentioned WP - white predator - as well, so confused me.

My bad.

x gafs x

why dosent someone post a report? Or is the clearance your idea of a wet dream?

DeletedUser

How can i put this so everyone will understand, hes not cleared. it was his plan :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

How can i put this so everyone will understand, hes not cleared. it was his plan :icon_neutral:

Yeah White Predator wasn't except for his sword spike, which is what I said.

But now they're claiming the duke was cleared. So everyone is confused :icon_confused:

therealbuba

Sent Dec 23,2009 02:23

Defender: There Can Be Only One
Village: Dead On Arrival (495|568) K54

Quantity: 34 10 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0
Losses: 34 10 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0

A while ago...if your interested i can show you ingame report.

Probably got his army back up to at least hundred over the break, but first thing after the break is clearing him again. :)

P.S yes this was 2 days ago...

DeletedUser

Sent Dec 23,2009 02:23

Defender: There Can Be Only One
Village: Dead On Arrival (495|568) K54

Quantity: 34 10 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0
Losses: 34 10 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0

A while ago...if your interested i can show you ingame report.

Probably got his army back up to at least hundred over the break, but first thing after the break is clearing him again. :)

P.S yes this was 2 days ago...

Sorted. White Predator wasn't cleared, but the duke was.

Yeesh that took a while. And that troop count smells of fail at that point in the game :icon_neutral:

therealbuba

Sorted. White Predator wasn't cleared, but the duke was.

Yeesh that took a while. And that troop count smells of fail at that point in the game :icon_neutral:

Lol couldn't agree more thats what i said :icon_razz:...But idk about white predator, maybe he was cleared too i don't know anything about that...