Dear SUBV

DeletedUser

btw guys,

lnlsban lost hundreds of nuke on eva and didn't get a single village. I wouldn't call that good offensive skills :icon_rolleyes: ...so stop criticizing capitan levon lolol.

44kevin44

Eva actually lost only one village, while gaining over 20 million ODD.

DeletedUser

you get to see my noble trains soon :D

if your noble trains are like everyone elses that i have seen so far coming from subv, then i am sure dessie will be too busy rolling around on the ground laughing to even bother to attempt to snipe....

is this subvs masterplan, show the world how much they phail and hope that everyone dies from laughter....

DeletedUser

r77uc1.jpg

lol

yh show the whole of the post next time :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

you get to see my noble trains soon :D

Lmao....stop with this nonsense of see me soon...you have done all the talking yet from what I`ve seen you have done nothing.
Hey maybe you are pro player...but id rather see it and get some enjoyment than listen to "oh im coming"
"wait till you see my trains" blah blah blah ill throw few nukes and nobles back in your direction simple as it`s how the game is played.
I dont consider myself and expert or anywhere near it but subv have proven they got noobish northern players while their southern players are good.

DeletedUser

PACk a joke

There is a lot of s..t from guys so small on this forum...

...Subv can kill both tribes and will do it ....talk about this in a month ...we shall see then .....i have the impresion that im in a cartoon ...small chicken slapped the bear over his head from behind and is making fun of him untill the bear will realise what happend .....you guys are the chicken ...and you are atacking the bear empty handed...this will be proven in future!

as about are pro players....Me, Dixie , Gouge, Bishop, Jim, Inti and who ever is atacking you we can all do whatever you think we can`t ....we can send 1 cond trains, we can split ur shitty atacks, we can kill every player in your tribe on a one by one war......

if you see stupid atacks from any of are players...is because we do not thing ur worthy of sending 1 second trains...we play relaxed like a cat with a mouse...we know you are going to die...so why bother to much!

This beeing told...i expect any "good player" that posted here (beside subv guys) to provoke me ...on a one on one fight...prove me you are better:)

have a nice game ...and for PACk and STK....try die with honour little guys!

DeletedUser

PS: 3 diffred players from PACk contacted me about making a personal NAP....so this should tell things about your great PACK

DeletedUser

bored everyone with...

your just upset that you wasnt even mentioned for the 'OMGNoesPleaseDontHurtMeList' seems nobody really wants you around, apprently nobody really wants you...

Fail.jpg

then again, it's no suprise, especialy with your running of hcg and other phailures.........

Mistakes.jpg

much love :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you are so right:)))) tiny

you are wasting a lot of time posting pictures with your family here ...when you should send more nukes in game

DeletedUser

you are so right:)))) tiny

you are wasting a lot of time posting pictures with your family here ...when you should send more nukes in game

says you, who has taken errr how many pack villas ? 4 and err lost 6 of your own, now run along and compare against my stats, tiny ;)

For your information, we know that subv have trouble reading and understanding, so maybe pictures would help here....

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Muad`Dib

Side 2:
Tribes: PACK
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 6
Difference: 2

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 37,776
Side 2: 57,845
Difference: 20,069

image.php

and now for mine ?

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: loststryk

Side 2:
Tribes: SubV
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 0
Difference: 7

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 69,184
Side 2: 0
Difference: 69,184

image.php

keep smiling

and much love :)

DeletedUser

You've nobled seven isolated villages? Underestimated again :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

:) im one guy...you are a "mighty" tribe!

i was busy with STK lately but i will reach you to guys...check my stats there if you dare:))

DeletedUser

:) im one guy...you are a "mighty" tribe!
really ? i thought you were one of the halfwits from subv ?

i hadnt realised you were not part of subv, how do they feel about that ? then again, i would imagine a few people would wish they wasnt part of subv...

as for me, i'm in a tribe called pack :) i'm not ashamed of my tribe :)

DeletedUser

you must be retarded in some way....since you have compaired my stats against PACk with the stats of a whole tribe against me ...i don`t see where i have been ashamed by my tribe :)) anyway i think the voices in your head told you that....go take your pills now little guy....don`t forget to kiss you mama for changing your underwear!

DeletedUser

you must be retarded in some way....since you have compaired my stats against PACk with the stats of a whole tribe against me ...i don`t see where i have been ashamed by my tribe :)) anyway i think the voices in your head told you that....go take your pills now little guy....don`t forget to kiss you mama for changing your underwear!

is that all you got....

maybe you should go sit down for a couple of hours and think of something a bit more intelligent than junior high insults lmao.

youphail.png

2fast 2noble

Packs still wining o_O

Last edited:

DeletedUser

...Subv can kill both tribes and will do it ....talk about this in a month ...we shall see then .....i have the impresion that im in a cartoon ...small chicken slapped the bear over his head from behind and is making fun of him untill the bear will realise what happend .....you guys are the chicken ...and you are atacking the bear empty handed...this will be proven in future!

as about are pro players....Me, Dixie , Gouge, Bishop, Jim, Inti and who ever is atacking you we can all do whatever you think we can`t ....we can send 1 cond trains, we can split ur shitty atacks, we can kill every player in your tribe on a one by one war......

if you see stupid atacks from any of are players...is because we do not thing ur worthy of sending 1 second trains...we play relaxed like a cat with a mouse...we know you are going to die...so why bother to much!

This beeing told...i expect any "good player" that posted here (beside subv guys) to provoke me ...on a one on one fight...prove me you are better:)

Just had to lol at this post. Muad, the only thing you're good at is attacking the same player from a sat account and your own...shame it backfired :lol:

Oh btw...Do you have any defensive villages? I heard you were 80%+ offensive. Good luck when an op comes your way :icon_eek:

ArmandMALTA

i think im seeing the cartoon right now!! :D