Death comes to you^.^

DeletedUser

WHAT? Dammit! I must have miscalculated… the bad luck was suppoed to hit you on Sunday, when the blog was supposedly done.

I must punish you for your lack of punctuality.
*Stalks off to redo the sums*

DeletedUser

WHAT? Dammit! I must have miscalculated… the bad luck was suppoed to hit you on Sunday, when the blog was supposedly done.

I must punish you for your lack of punctuality.
*Stalks off to redo the sums*

One word: Disappointment.

DeletedUser

>.< Look at seigdernemort (SP??) she's the one who is the pro at punishment dealing. I just dabble.

DeletedUser

/me is tempted by new direction of thread...

Jeesh, Death, I go away for the weekend and you still haven't gotten this done? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

/me going to finish this work before the world ends:icon_wink:

Repinski

Death has changed his skype mood to 'Currently in blog mode so will be afk :icon_razz:'

and said he was working on it to me a few hours ago. Hopefully it's up soon.

Repinski

Well..... We have declared like 6 wars that he now has to edit into it so....

DeletedUser

yes there was that prob so I have decided not to post the PIRANA saga in this edition:p
The only tribe which plays a significant role if I am to write about PIRANA saga in the coming edition is a rim tribe:)

DeletedUser

yes there was that prob so I have decided not to post the PIRANA saga in this edition:p
The only tribe which plays a significant role if I am to write about PIRANA saga in the coming edition is a rim tribe:)

Chosen i guess :icon_razz:

Repinski

Death how soon will the PIRANA Saga be out from this edition then?

DeletedUser

How did you find out how many conquers each tribe had agianst members and not against barbs?