Declaration of war.

DeletedUser

Throughout recorded history, there have been nations and movements that have sneak-attacked their way to early victories – The Military Junta of Imperial Japan, The Third Reich, The Sheriff of Nottingham, Larry and Curly of the Three Stooges … in addition to being execrable cowards, all of these antagonists share one commonality – they lost. They lost EVERYTHING, and they did so in a spectacular, thorough and complete fashion. I would venture to say that no small part of their defeat was the rage that all who were blind-sided by their cowardice felt as these puling maggots decided they didn’t need to discuss their differences with their opponents diplomatically; they didn’t need to state options and consequences, they didn’t even – at the very end, and (for example) as tribe after tribe has done in this world – need to inform their opponents they were going to war with them.

As macro-social trends are mirrored in closed societies, so we witness again – predictably, inevitably – another small group of individuals within our little cosmos who believe, even as they lead the people who follow them to defeat, that accepted rules of conduct do not apply to them; that they are essentially too important and too grand to follow the traditions of warfare as they have been shaped by all the players and tribes that have played this game for these several years.

They feel they are too special, or perhaps … too frightened?

Of course, dear reader, by now you have guessed which leadership of which tribe is under discussion. At this point in the game, only one group on this world is left that is capable of such complete ignoble cravenness: the leaders of Fenix, a tribe which [DT] had until now, a great respect for – as great and complete as was our disregard for their leadership.

Permit me, dear reader, to assist them in the duty in which they have so utterly failed. Allow me to show them what an honorable tribe does when hostilities go beyond one-on-one feuding and into sustained, organized operations; what a tribe does when its collective intentions are clear and its will is united; what a tribe does when it is unafraid. Let me write the words their trembling little fingers still somehow can’t be coaxed to type: [DT] and Fenix are now at war.

DeletedUser

Larry and Curly lost everything in a thorough, spectacular and complete manner? I must've missed that one.

DeletedUser

Ignore the squid, he is actually of no importance anymore. Just waiting for an Asian to capture and eat him (then hopefully he'll stop posting)

As per usual, JJ shows the truth and writes an excellent speech. Makes me want to go kill some Fenix!

DeletedUser

Never seen the man posting on this forums :)
So was no joke, and no asian will eat me because i have Green Peace protecting me.

DeletedUser

jjsharpleton, you mite possibly the most boring person iv ever met, and a little bit funny, i only say little :p

Just to clarify.... im reading this and thinking this must be a joke?

Are you Declaring on Fenix or Fenix.?

What an annoying little man you are, someone give me this guys script :p

DeletedUser

i would help you their, but im curently laughting at you

Just to correct you, what you meant to say is

"i would help you there, but im curently laughting at you"

And if what i said was that funny, God your easily pleased, anyway get this back on track, and not off topic, although a wandered myself a bit

DeletedUser37109

Never seen the man posting on this forums :)
So was no joke, and no asian will eat me because i have Green Peace protecting me.

calarasi is everywhere. he cannot die. and will haunt the forums forever.

DeletedUser

you mean to tell me you spend your time correcting other people's grammer on a online "game" of all ages? doesent this tell you something about yourself?

What doesen't please me is people trying to be funny.... with empty threats?

"What an annoying little man you are, someone give me this guys script :p"

and just to clarify things im not little, you choose to think that, like you choose think your gods

I just thought you may need help with your spelling, and for the record im not interested in pleasing you or your tribe.

And oh we can all see your not little:-

OD Attack Rank: 432.(1,912,209 score)
OD Defense Rank: 213.(1,976,492 score)

And we do not think we are Gods, nor do we make empty threats, only promises, and please keep posting, your gaining quite a fan club in [DT] lol

Lets just hope you have more than just a mouth to back you up, when the time comes. ;)

DeletedUser

You have not earned anyones respect. Your tribe decided to run ops on our people yet couldn't take the time to post a declaration of war. Many of your leaders don't deserve respect.

Just ask Myriad :)

DeletedUser

lol

You DT guys are funny... You call us clearing you guys out of our k's, a sneak attack and compare us to nazi's, when we only started that policy AFTER you started attacking any one of our players in your k's...

We are the Nazi's? You guys are the ones saying its the DT way or nothing...

Do i respect your stats? Yes i do they are very impressive.. and they're about to be put to the test... But do i respect the majority of you guys posting here? Not in the slightest...

Ill see you on the battle field...

DeletedUser

[DT] has not put together any ops on any Fenix players. We have no diplomacy and we both understand that. When a tribe puts together a tribe wide op to clear out and attack every village in a certain k. That is a different story.

We have done so such thing to Fenix. Once Fenix decided to escalate things you should have declared war. Since you did not have the decency to do so we did.

This declaration is not unexpected.

Now for some stats for those who say [DT] is on the ropes.

Side 1:
Tribes: [DT]
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: F.D Fenix Myriad
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 513
Side 2: 145
Difference: 368

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,989,401
Side 2: 1,342,333
Difference: 3,647,068

image.php

DeletedUser

let's consider this:

Side 1:
Tribes: Fenix
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: [DT]
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 47
Side 2: 12
Difference: 35

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 393,475
Side 2: 117,705
Difference: 275,770

image.php

DeletedUser

47 to 12 against isolated villages? impressive indeed :)

How can I put them in the stats? Because you have been attacking us for weeks ... duh!!

Last edited by a moderator: