Declaration of war.

DeletedUser

Still remember CEG nobling 50 or so KNT villages days before the war actually started (;

Good times eh?

I remember that, and laughing with Ross how people (especially KNTC) hadn't listened to me warning them to help guard that border...

DeletedUser78125

lmao

BOTH our allies are quite happy, and its funny hearing a Fenix player say ally and honor in the same sentence lol

So please enlighten me, what has DT ever done to one of its allies that was without honor?

And if this was your attempt to somehow cause friction between us and our allies, then please mate, try again, this time use some imagination, or just make it up, you guys are good at that!

Don't act like you or dt is all high and mighty there tcrsteve. You being a baron of dt and you all talking about how we started moving into your k's before this war broke out but let's talk about how you yourself started attacking me in k16 cause I was in one of dt so called k's. The funny thing is I even told you I was there for other reasons but still dt wanted to scout and attack me. So it just goes to show dt has no honor and wanted this war for a while get off your high horse and admit it time to quit the bs and trying to make your tribe look like the good guy.

aurora nyte

Don't act like you or dt is all high and mighty there tcrsteve. You being a baron of dt and you all talking about how we started moving into your k's before this war broke out but let's talk about how you yourself started attacking me in k16 cause I was in one of dt so called k's. The funny thing is I even told you I was there for other reasons but still dt wanted to scout and attack me. So it just goes to show dt has no honor and wanted this war for a while get off your high horse and admit it time to quit the bs and trying to make your tribe look like the good guy.

Another veteran of a TribalHugs world? If you don't want attacks then quit TribalWars.

DeletedUser

if you had followed the story before you posted, you would have seen that

the point he was making wasent that he didont like the attacks,

he was talking about the reasons behind the attacks, and the fact that attacking someone who has clearly said they are their in the k's for other reasons isont honourable

DeletedUser

he was talking about the reasons behind the attacks, and the fact that attacking someone who has clearly said they are their in the k's for other reasons isont honourable

So, anytime a player sends you a message saying they are not planning to attack you it means that you are no longer allowed to attack them. That is a new one to me.

DeletedUser

So, anytime a player sends you a message saying they are not planning to attack you it means that you are no longer allowed to attack them. That is a new one to me.

Come on, you can't be that slow and don't get the point there...

Or you can, who knows...

aurora nyte

It doesn't matter "the reasons behind the attacks" or any other political trash. Attacks are part of the game and criticizing someonefor attacking (aka playing the game) is criticizing the game itself.

DeletedUser

And?

We had no relations with each other. It is normal in those situations for members of each tribe to attack each other on an individual basis. Sorry you didn't like being attacked, but that is far from being dishonorable. It is when one tribe decides to escalate things into organized ops without declaring is when a question of honor could be called into play. Maybe that was Tango's way of declaring. It does fit, where Tango leads Fenix follows and we all know he is not one for following rules or propriety.

DeletedUser

Triv i hope you were laughing when you wrote that? I mean seriously mate? lol

So tell me, in your years of playing TW and if we are to believe that you stand by your comments, then i take it you have never attacked a neutral player?

Exactly so stop talking rubbish mate, it makes you look foolish, in fact after we look at the tribes you have taken villages from you look Damn Foolish, oh hang on, maybe your going to tell us that all the below tribes were Enemies of the Mighty Fenix?

R.W.C
Drk-k
~SPQR~
FF
Loony
god
AST
s.w.e
CDE
T.O.S
CHA
IC~HIT
Foot
GE|RAA
T.C.C
aotd

So in summary and for those of limited intelligence, attacking a single player from a neutral tribe is NOT war, however 4 or 5 players sending coordinated attacks on a neutral player IS.

Now comment by all means, but keep the playground mentality to yourself ok, its bores those of us who are older than 12!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

dam yo8 guys are dumb!!! you guys really think we were just gonna let you guys attack outh brother tribe F.D? yo guys really think we were just gonna wait there till you guys build a core ?

aurora nyte

I'll believe that you're smart after you demonstrate proper English.

DeletedUser

dam yo8 guys are dumb!!! you guys really think we were just gonna let you guys attack outh brother tribe F.D? yo guys really think we were just gonna wait there till you guys build a core ?

Can remember not too long ago when pani wrote a mail to your "Brother" tribe threatening to attack them over a certain subject!

So dont give me all that rubbish about solidarity, and you have a lot to say for someone with obviously so little experience of war! I think there is a name for it? Although i had thought there were none left in W8, what was it again? mmmm for the life of me i cant remember??

.................Ah thats it Noob!

Name:beltran007
Villages:56
OD Rank: 658.(1,301,465 score)
OD Attack Rank: 751.(328,192 score)
OD Defense Rank: 393.(973,273 score)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'll believe that you're smart after you demonstrate proper English.

I hope you know that not everyone here was born in countries that the main language is english, so, writing it not perfectly isn't not being smart, or do you know everysingle language in the world fluently??

Is that the way you want to "beat" us in the useless flaming thread war..

DeletedUser

Can remember not too long ago when pani wrote a mail to your "Brother" tribe threatening to attack them over a certain subject!

Just a question: weren't you allies to F.D at some point?
Because when i was there i remember seeing you guys a blue dots at my screen. Of course, i may be wrong.

DeletedUser

Just a question: weren't you allies to F.D at some point?
Because when i was there i remember seeing you guys a blue dots at my screen. Of course, i may be wrong.

Never allies, we were only a NAP, FD council marked DT as allies on their diplomacy to give them a warm fuzzy feeling lol

DeletedUser

[DT] has not put together any ops on any Fenix players.

Now for some stats for those who say [DT] is on the ropes.

Side 1:
Tribes: [DT]
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: F.D Fenix Myriad

no coordinated ops against us in one sentence and then just a little further down, you include us in your your conquer stats. AWESOME.

DeletedUser

It's a game.

Yep. I guess thats why you referred to us as nazi's, imperial military junta's, stooges (at least that one was more original and even a bit funny actually) and ignoble cravenness (good job finding the thesaurus on that one).

Seriously though, it actually really is a game. One that I enjoy despite so many peoples attempts to make it far more personal than it need be. Surely at this point in the game with so few tribes, why not just say hey, we're ready for a war with Fenix and just leave it at that. Because no matter what you think of Fenix and their leadership, you have once again lost an opportunity to take the high road.

Oh, and I kind of tire of the WWII references non-stop. I'm guessing there are a lot of war buffs out there and hey WWII is a hard one to ignore (I used to be one too when I was younger). But there have been so many horrible despots and dictators out there that if we really must make a real war reference to this game can we at least start to expand our horizons of analogies a bit? Just a suggestion... (and JJ is obviously so not the first person to do this, but at least he did through in the 3 stooges bit into the list)

Plus, from what I remember, that NAP wasn't both ways.

With you guys, apparently it never is....

DeletedUser

So dont give me all that rubbish about solidarity, and you have a lot to say for someone with obviously so little experience of war! I think there is a name for it? Although i had thought there were none left in W8, what was it again? mmmm for the life of me i cant remember??

.................Ah thats it Noob!

Name:beltran007
Villages:56
OD Rank: 658.(1,301,465 score)
OD Attack Rank: 751.(328,192 score)
OD Defense Rank: 393.(973,273 score)

hmmmm it seems you forgot about another noob thats left in this world.............your son! heres a little advice.....dont talk about noobs if you got one living in your house. o and i might be smaller than you but i can surely take your shots so try.

DeletedUser78125

Triv i hope you were laughing when you wrote that? I mean seriously mate? lol

So tell me, in your years of playing TW and if we are to believe that you stand by your comments, then i take it you have never attacked a neutral player?

Exactly so stop talking rubbish mate, it makes you look foolish, in fact after we look at the tribes you have taken villages from you look Damn Foolish, oh hang on, maybe your going to tell us that all the below tribes were Enemies of the Mighty Fenix?

R.W.C
Drk-k
~SPQR~
FF
Loony
god
AST
s.w.e
CDE
T.O.S
CHA
IC~HIT
Foot
GE|RAA
T.C.C
aotd

So in summary and for those of limited intelligence, attacking a single player from a neutral tribe is NOT war, however 4 or 5 players sending coordinated attacks on a neutral player IS.

Now comment by all means, but keep the playground mentality to yourself ok, its bores those of us who are older than 12!

Yea attacking a netural player isn't an act of war but lets see dt scouts/nukes sent at me was 30-50 and you think that wouldn't ruffle feathers of a tribe to watch no wait laugh at all those nukes and scout reports just die off. Now if you want to take shots at me get your facts straight I've taken what I need for my size and position from other tribes. You know what let me apologize to you for having things in my life to slow me down on this game. I'll try to be more like you and shove my head up my ...

Seems your good at hiding some things could it be something your tribe is good at doing? Btw tell you k16 crew if they are going to scout a player and get a report to do a better job at clearing 2 days after the report and 2 useless nukes? Was this a good day?

P.s. Steve you shouldn't post info like that when yours isn't as impressive unless you consider the fact of how many inactive tribe mates you've nobled.

Last edited: