Declaration of war.

DeletedUser

Yea attacking a netural player isn't an act of war but lets see dt scouts/nukes sent at me was 30-50 and you think that wouldn't ruffle feathers of a tribe to watch no wait laugh at all those nukes and scout reports just die off. Now if you want to take shots at me get your facts straight I've taken what I need for my size and position from other tribes. You know what let me apologize to you for having things in my life to slow me down on this game. I'll try to be more like you and shove my head up my ...

Seems your good at hiding some things could it be something your tribe is good at doing? Btw tell you k16 crew if they are going to scout a player and get a report to do a better job at clearing 2 days after the report and 2 useless nukes? Was this a good day?

P.s. Steve you shouldn't post info like that when yours isn't as impressive unless you consider the fact of how many inactive tribe mates you've nobled.

triviumorc said:
I'll try to be more like you and shove my head up my ...

Problem for you is that your ego is so large and so far up your own that you would have no chance.

And what are you cackling on about those attacks for? First i said to you "AFTER" i knew it was stacked that i needed to burn some nuke builds that i was changing out? Remember? so said to you, i realize that this lot will not return, and after they have burned out i wont be sending anymore.

And did i send more? NO.

And yeah ive nobled a lot of inactive players, Jeeze so has every player in the game, but thats not what we were talking about, so dont try to deflect the conversation, you were moaning about being attacked by DT as a neutral, thats your words not mine.

I simply pointed out that you have done exactly the same, however it seems you dont have the minerals to say "hey your right, point taken" you would rather try to sling insults, which as we all know is a cover up for lack of intelligence!

Now if you want a serious PnP then great, but im choosy about heated discussions with people who resort to name calling, so my advice would go read a few books, and when you can have a conversation with trying to take personal jabs at me, i will be happy to continue.

Last edited by a moderator:

spleen mage

And?

We had no relations with each other. It is normal in those situations for members of each tribe to attack each other on an individual basis. Sorry you didn't like being attacked, but that is far from being dishonorable. It is when one tribe decides to escalate things into organized ops without declaring is when a question of honor could be called into play. Maybe that was Tango's way of declaring. It does fit, where Tango leads Fenix follows and we all know he is not one for following rules or propriety.

Thing is, I don't see that as true.

Infact, it is actually the fault of the person (the attackee); he was well aware when he attacked his target that they were in a big tribe. If he had even a half an ounce of sense, he should know that there would be repercussions.

If the tribe turns around and gives the attacker what he deserved, then that's not dishonourable, it's justice. After all (cliche coming up), it's not "1 on 1 wars". If Fenix sat back and let you take their villages, it makes them look weak and a pushover. Maybe if they had targetted other players, then it might be worthy of a declaration. But if they were only targetting the player that attacked them, I see nothing wrong with that. Again, by attacking a player in a big tribe, you are asking for it, and you'd be a fool if you expected otherwise.

So to use something that [DT] instigated, as a basis for a war is ridiculous. As someone mentioned earlier, if [DT] had just said "we're running out of tribes to kill, so we're declaring on Fenix", I would have so much more respect for them. It's a war-game, there's nothing shameful about fighting tribes for the hell of it, so I'm always amazed how much effort is put into fabricating decent excuses. Especially at this stage in a server.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Thing is, I don't see that as true.

Infact, it is actually the fault of the person (the attackee); he was well aware when he attacked his target that they were in a big tribe. If he had even a half an ounce of sense, he should know that there would be repercussions.

If the tribe turns around and gives the attacker what he deserved, then that's not dishonourable, it's justice. After all (cliche coming up), it's not "1 on 1 wars". If Fenix sat back and let you take their villages, it makes them look weak and a pushover. Maybe if they had targetted other players, then it might be worthy of a declaration. But if they were only targetting the player that attacked them, I see nothing wrong with that. Again, by attacking a player in a big tribe, you are asking for it, and you'd be a fool if you expected otherwise.

So to use something that [DT] instigated, as a basis for a war is ridiculous. As someone mentioned earlier, if [DT] had just said "we're running out of tribes to kill, so we're declaring on Fenix", I would have so much more respect for them. It's a war-game, there's nothing shameful about fighting tribes for the hell of it, so I'm always amazed how much effort is put into fabricating decent excuses. Especially at this stage in a server.

[DT] declared on Fenix as a repercussion of an OP made by both F.D and Fenix on a member of ours who did not attack Fenix before. So it was not a justice call thing.

I actually raised few questions marks as to why didn't [DT] mark Fenix as enemies ever since they saw the first incomings on the guy i mentioned above...
Obviously, it was not a "we're running out of tribes to kill" case.

aurora nyte

Even if it was, it's part of the game and keeps the game fun for both sides.

spleen mage

[DT] declared on Fenix as a repercussion of an OP made by both F.D and Fenix on a member of ours who did not attack Fenix before. So it was not a justice call thing.

I actually raised few questions marks as to why didn't [DT] mark Fenix as enemies ever since they saw the first incomings on the guy i mentioned above...
Obviously, it was not a "we're running out of tribes to kill" case.

Fair enough. If it was an attack on a different guy, I can see more of a reason for [DT] declaring. If it was an OP on someone who attacked fenix first, then the OP was justified.

DeletedUser

You know whats really funny, is i scouted Triv, yeah thats true, and sent a few cats at him, he then reciprocated by sending 29 long range nukes at me.

I actually said something along the lines of "well Triv even though you have launched 29 nukes at me, lets just keep this between us and have some fun" and he actually said, "what do you think i am, its been a while since ive had some player vrs player fun" (or words to that effect)

Infact if you check out the info below between Triv and another player, you will see that Triv had different views back then, funny isnt it that people change them to suit a certain set of situations????????????????

xxxxxxxxxxx today at 05:20 Quote
who is attacking you now??

Fenix - TriviumOrC today at 05:30 Quote
tcrsteve

xxxxxxxxxx today at 05:32 Quote
So you all are having war with them??

Fenix - TriviumOrC today at 05:33 Quote

fenix isn't involved dt are just **** with me cause I nobled in k16 to rim someone I nobled out of the south.

So lets stop this rubbish about how it started over me sending an attack at Triv, if however you guys are standing by that, then thats also cool, as im getting bored with this post, lets discuss something else?

So someone start a thread we can get out teeth into, and not something where i can prove the other person not only wrong but to be a lair in less than 6 posts!

DeletedUser

Fair enough. If it was an attack on a different guy, I can see more of a reason for [DT] declaring. If it was an OP on someone who attacked fenix first, then the OP was justified.

The op was not on me, it was on a totally separate player many continents away.

DeletedUser78125

Now if you want a serious PnP then great, but im choosy about heated discussions with people who resort to name calling, so my advice would go read a few books, and when you can have a conversation with trying to take personal jabs at me, i will be happy to continue.

Is this forum inhabited by kids? Please point out to the name calling? Again I'll add your post makes no point but you ranting about the new dress you bought. See I can spew out random crap like you to hide around points others make about you and how you cannot tell the truth. Keep talking me down steve doesn't bother me a bit and I kinda find it amusing how you like to try and drag my "Game Tag" threw the dirt like Dt does so well. Now I'm tired of this and I must go read the rest of my book "Idiots guide to reading between the lies and bs of Tcrsteve & Dt".

DeletedUser78125

You know whats really funny, is i scouted Triv, yeah thats true, and sent a few cats at him, he then reciprocated by sending 29 long range nukes at me.

I actually said something along the lines of "well Triv even though you have launched 29 nukes at me, lets just keep this between us and have some fun" and he actually said, "what do you think i am, its been a while since ive had some player vrs player fun" (or words to that effect)

Infact if you check out the info below between Triv and another player, you will see that Triv had different views back then, funny isnt it that people change them to suit a certain set of situations????????????????

xxxxxxxxxxx today at 05:20 Quote
who is attacking you now??

Fenix - TriviumOrC today at 05:30 Quote
tcrsteve

xxxxxxxxxx today at 05:32 Quote
So you all are having war with them??

Fenix - TriviumOrC today at 05:33 Quote

fenix isn't involved dt are just **** with me cause I nobled in k16 to rim someone I nobled out of the south.

So lets stop this rubbish about how it started over me sending an attack at Triv, if however you guys are standing by that, then thats also cool, as im getting bored with this post, lets discuss something else?

So someone start a thread we can get out teeth into, and not something where i can prove the other person not only wrong but to be a lair in less than 6 posts!

No the war didn't start this way but it did not help matters... Did Fenix send anything in or near dt before those attacks on me? No. Did I ask fenix for help no. Did others from dt send attacks at me other then you why yes they did. See steve what ever bs your buddy nhytgbvfeco2 wanted to pull off fenix forums for ya won't help hide the fact dt got all pissy cause someone nobled near you. Oh ya what about the chats we had where like I explained if you had no other motives why wouldn't you launch those 30+ that came at me at an enemy near me lets call them Nuke? Maybe it's cause your so called "bunker busters" fell flat and you needed to change your thinking cause it's a bit different attacking lower morale or even a player who wasn't in your tribe and inactive or simply moved the support for you.

DeletedUser

Is this forum inhabited by kids? Please point out to the name calling? Again I'll add your post makes no point but you ranting about the new dress you bought. See I can spew out random crap like you to hide around points others make about you and how you cannot tell the truth. Keep talking me down steve doesn't bother me a bit and I kinda find it amusing how you like to try and drag my "Game Tag" threw the dirt like Dt does so well. Now I'm tired of this and I must go read the rest of my book "Idiots guide to reading between the lies and bs of Tcrsteve & Dt".

Now who is having a hissy fit lol you want to go pick that dummy up you just threw out of your pram lmao

This is what makes us all laugh at you Fenix guys, and why i thought you were one of Tango's Muti's, YOU were the one who said me attacking you was an act of war, go look back at your original posts, then see how different your last one was LoL someones getting stressed! hahaha and this bit really amuses me, what have i not told the truth about?

C'mon? when Red said it, i said the same thing, you have now said it, and i ask once again, ABOUT WHAT? Do you even understand the question ;)

Thats a A and a B and a O and a U and a T, and a W and a H and a A and a T!

Is that easier? Just strange how everyone that knows me will vouch for my honesty, and the only punch you guys seem to be able to throw is to try to slander it.

So keep on mate, we can all sense by the tones of your mails, and one posted after the other, that your getting worked up, whereas myself and my buddies are laughing our asses off at you.

So either come up with some real proof or even an accusation about what ive lied about, or change the CD mate! ive said on more than one occasion i love a heated discussion, whereas this just bores the people with more than a single brain cell reading it.

Oh and lastly and just for the record nhytgbvfeco2 did not give me anything off your forums, the bit i posted was from someone a lot closer to you, and no not a spy, just someone who knew we were attacking each other, so you should not jump to conclusions young man, that sort of thing can get you into real trouble.

Now if we are all finished with the cheap shots, lets sit back and let some other players discuss stuff, as if im bored then the rest of you reading this surely are.

DeletedUser

hmmmm it seems you forgot about another noob thats left in this world.............your son! heres a little advice.....dont talk about noobs if you got one living in your house. o and i might be smaller than you but i can surely take your shots so try.

See here goes once again, not enough minerals to say something about me, but enough to call a 11 year old kid lol

Pathetic mate, and look at yourself you actually admitted you were a noob lmao!

beltran007 said:
hmmmm it seems you forgot about another noob thats left in this world

Jeeze do you guys train these players to be this dumb?

But please keep posting, your doing a better job of making yourself look like a fool than i ever could ;)

DeletedUser78125

Now who is having a hissy fit lol you want to go pick that dummy up you just threw out of your pram lmao

This is what makes us all laugh at you Fenix guys, and why i thought you were one of Tango's Muti's, YOU were the one who said me attacking you was an act of war, go look back at your original posts, then see how different your last one was LoL someones getting stressed! hahaha and this bit really amuses me, what have i not told the truth about?

C'mon? when Red said it, i said the same thing, you have now said it, and i ask once again, ABOUT WHAT? Do you even understand the question ;)

Thats a A and a B and a O and a U and a T, and a W and a H and a A and a T!

Is that easier? Just strange how everyone that knows me will vouch for my honesty, and the only punch you guys seem to be able to throw is to try to slander it.

So keep on mate, we can all sense by the tones of your mails, and one posted after the other, that your getting worked up, whereas myself and my buddies are laughing our asses off at you.

So either come up with some real proof or even an accusation about what ive lied about, or change the CD mate! ive said on more than one occasion i love a heated discussion, whereas this just bores the people with more than a single brain cell reading it.

Oh and lastly and just for the record nhytgbvfeco2 did not give me anything off your forums, the bit i posted was from someone a lot closer to you, and no not a spy, just someone who knew we were attacking each other, so you should not jump to conclusions young man, that sort of thing can get you into real trouble.

Now if we are all finished with the cheap shots, lets sit back and let some other players discuss stuff, as if im bored then the rest of you reading this surely are.

Oh right your Tcrsteve you don't lie hold back info or even make up crap to slander others but again you ramble and think I'm pissed buddy you don't know me or when and how I get pissed not once have I ever got mad over any game I'm actually enjoying reading the stuff you post cause you jump at every post thinking your this high and mighty player. Even when I talked to you threw IGM you acted the same someone sitting on a chair like a king. Oh and calling me young man maybe you should know someones age before thinking they are young.... Again showing how you get your panties in a bunch over the little things. Now I tire of this I'm in k16 you haven't removed me how about you move to a k near me and I'll show you how it's done till you do this sit back relax keep ranting like a school girl on here. Put up or shut up SON!

DeletedUser

See here goes once again, not enough minerals to say something about me, but enough to call a 11 year old kid lol

Pathetic mate, and look at yourself you actually admitted you were a noob lmao!

Jeeze do you guys train these players to be this dumb?

But please keep posting, your doing a better job of making yourself look like a fool than i ever could ;)

yah im a total noob i never said i wasnt you moron! get your head out your ass and think for once! you might be way bigger than me but im possitive i can give you a fight you wont forget so go for it....stop talking your crap and go for it or is shit talking all DT is good for?

DeletedUser

Oh right your Tcrsteve you don't lie hold back info or even make up crap to slander others but again you ramble and think I'm ***** buddy you don't know me or when and how I get ******* not once have I ever got mad over any game I'm actually enjoying reading the stuff you post cause you jump at every post thinking your this high and mighty player. Even when I talked to you threw IGM you acted the same someone sitting on a chair like a king. Oh and calling me young man maybe you should know someones age before thinking they are young.... Again showing how you get your panties in a bunch over the little things. Now I tire of this I'm in k16 you haven't removed me how about you move to a k near me and I'll show you how it's done till you do this sit back relax keep ranting like a school girl on here. Put up or shut up SON!

lmao Triv your the only one sounding like they are getting wound up over this lol, its your mails that sound frustrated not mine, its you that makes statements then cant argue his corner without reverting to childish name calling, and thanks for calling me son, makes me feel young again, and a King, well thanks for that too, its nice to feel appreciated by such a great player as yourself.

You see, once again you failed to answer the question asked, you also failed to back up your previous statements, you simply rely on silly remarks wrote through gritted teeth.

Now to save both you and your little noob friend from getting into any serious trouble as you both seem incapable of actually discussing anything with out the use of bad language (there are KIDS on here, so have the decency to remember that) i will stop posting to your replies.

I will sit back on my throne you kindly gave me, and wait until some decent topics come up on here, until then be my guest to continue showing yourself up.

For the sanity of the masses, i will simply gaze over my subjects while sitting on my throne eating tea and biscuits, and maybe a nice piece of apple pie.

DeletedUser

yah im a total noob i never said i wasnt you *****! get your head out your **** and think for once! you might be way bigger than me but im possitive i can give you a fight you wont forget so go for it....stop talking your crap and go for it or is **** talking all DT is good for?

LoL you answered for me there, and proved me right by your comments, now my advice if you cant stop shouting insults and swearing is to stop posting.

As with Triv i will do it for you and stop replying, you both are obviously cut from the same cloth, and rely on abuse as an argument, well sorry i dont buy into that, so enjoy a conversation with yourself.

DeletedUser

Steve, you may not cursed them, but you sure provoked, and that is as dumb as insulting.

If you were a kid, i sure would understand, but you have a son, is that really the best behavior a father should have?

Why don't you just go spend some more time with your family then keep discussing in here? I still don't understand how discussing will help in the war... The game isn't called TribalDiplomatics. So why don't you all just shut and go do something usefull?

DeletedUser

Steve, you may not cursed them, but you sure provoked, and that is as dumb as insulting.

If you were a kid, i sure would understand, but you have a son, is that really the best behavior a father should have?

Why don't you just go spend some more time with your family then keep discussing in here? I still don't understand how discussing will help in the war... The game isn't called TribalDiplomatics. So why don't you all just shut and go do something usefull?

Its a PnP forum or have i missed the point here?, hang on have we not already been through this? Im sure Zew answered the same question, and please i spend a great deal of time with my family, and i have time on my hands during the day (kids at school).

So why not post on here?

DeletedUser

I don't know, maybe to enjoy real life just a bit more??
Or maybe RL is funnier just to me, who knows...

Keep in mind that you are also posting on here. So, you don't have much room to take. It's a bit hypocritical to tell someone else that they need to stop wasting their by posting on a forum, when you yourself are posting on the exact same forum.