Declaration of war.

DeletedUser78491

Just to correct you, what you meant to say is

"i would help you there, but im curently laughting at you"

And if what i said was that funny, God your easily pleased, anyway get this back on track, and not off topic, although a wandered myself a bit

Ah I see your one of the forum grammar police, with the mega burn "HA look I notice that". Try being witty or clever.

Here is part of a script that will help you out.
javascript:coords='troll';function%20fake()%20{var%20doc=(window.frames.length>0)?window.main.document:document;coord=coords.split("%20"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser78491

Wait... that script is for yourself tcrsteve. Than again, that maybe why your OD is over 600th. I must have got something mixed up.

DeletedUser

there's a difference between a attack and a war, and the stats will show this when we start

you guys all talk a good game, and maybe you might play a good game but the end result will show the truth.
See you on the battle field.......i will be waiting :)

You are proving yourself to be as bright as F.D.

Coordinated attacks on a large scale IS considered an act of war. I really don't like the talk about a good game. It never makes anyone look good. I do believe we have proved that as a tribe we play a good game. Just ask any of our enemies from bloc to the present.

Fenix on the other hand has fought against Clorox and there inactives. Other than that all I have seen is a bunch of merges and a lot of multi- accounting.

Our borders are far from each other with some isolated villages here and there. I don't expect to see much action but if it gets you and your allies excited then so be it.

DeletedUser37109

Our borders are far from each other with some isolated villages here and there. I don't expect to see much action but if it gets you and your allies excited then so be it.

its gonna be like watching an action movie in slow motion. if things were faster it would be interesting, but at the pace its at, honestly whats the point.

DeletedUser

dam i just lost the little respect i had for [DT]. you guys are seriousely gonna keep posting here saying you guys never planned anything? there must be a reason that you guys have been trying to build cores in the south for a wile now? now that you guys have some and are probobly really stacked by now you declare. you guys can calm down with the bull crap now you guys were planning to declare on us for a wile now you were just waiting to build some cores.

DeletedUser

Are you kidding me? Seriously are you kidding me? We have one guys that takes what 10 villages after you have tried to attack our players in k34 and moved into barbs in k34 and k38?

The map shows you are not the innocent ones so stop acting like it.

Please, please stop acting like what you are not. Honorable. Some of your allies don't even trust you.

In the event that attacks escalate to tribe wide ops then a declaration of war should be declared. The fact that you don't even understand that says a lot about you and your tribe.

If you are unaware of any tribe wide ops then you need to talk to tango and many of the accounts that he has. It is all his accounts that are the ones attacking :)

DeletedUser

Wait... that script is for yourself tcrsteve. Than again, that maybe why your OD is over 600th. I must have got something mixed up.

Where, i cant see it? Oh hang on, and i bet your one of the brighter ones of your tribe.

OD Rank:168.(8,136,633 score)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Guys, why not just play the game instead of saying such things about each other??
Does it give you more pleasure?
Who the hell cares about who was planning or who made the first ops, now we at war, lets just enjoy this moment of fun.
In fact, we fought together against Clorox, so why now we are trashing like this??
Just play the freaking game.

spleen mage

[DT] has not put together any ops on any Fenix players. We have no diplomacy and we both understand that. When a tribe puts together a tribe wide op to clear out and attack every village in a certain k. That is a different story.

No, if a player from another tribe attacks another, they have no choice but to either let them take villages, or to esculate things.

The banter is pointless. Everyone knew it was coming, it was so obvious. It was just the tribe that could think of an excuse the quickest...

DeletedUser

No, if a player from another tribe attacks another, they have no choice but to either let them take villages, or to esculate things.

The banter is pointless. Everyone knew it was coming, it was so obvious. It was just the tribe that could think of an excuse the quickest...

thank you spleen mage thts what i ment to say. and dont say you guys havent taken any vills down south. why were you guys attacking our close allies F.D then? is it not to build some cores down here?

spleen mage

And [DT] are as honourable/honourless as the next tribe. I remember in the TRE war, when [DT] would repeatedly send attacks while we were NAP'd.

So get of your high horse.

DeletedUser

And [DT] are as honourable/honourless as the next tribe. I remember in the TRE war, when [DT] would repeatedly send attacks while we were NAP'd.

So get of your high horse.

It's a game. You do what you can to save your own ass and beat the opponant. Hell, we all know what BLOC did, using and abusing tribes to save their own. Plus, from what I remember, that NAP wasn't both ways.

DeletedUser

[DT] was not looking for an excuse. Could a dummy have figured this was going to happen? Yeap. Does it matter who started it? Maybe a little, but not really. The only thing that matters now is who wins.

Now who said this world was boring :)

DeletedUser

well dont talk about honor on a public forum.....we all know [DT] dosnt care about anyone but themselves..............i feel bad for their allies.

DeletedUser

well dont talk about honor on a public forum.....we all know [DT] dosnt care about anyone but themselves..............i feel bad for their allies.

lmao

BOTH our allies are quite happy, and its funny hearing a Fenix player say ally and honor in the same sentence lol

So please enlighten me, what has DT ever done to one of its allies that was without honor?

And if this was your attempt to somehow cause friction between us and our allies, then please mate, try again, this time use some imagination, or just make it up, you guys are good at that!

aurora nyte

It's a game. You do what you can to save your own ass and beat the opponant. Hell, we all know what BLOC did, using and abusing tribes to save their own. Plus, from what I remember, that NAP wasn't both ways.

Still remember CEG nobling 50 or so KNT villages days before the war actually started (;

Good times eh?