Declaration of War!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

first allow me to correct myself, not all tribes that are gangbang will fail but most eventually fail under the pressure, there that should sound better. Happle may or may not fall, i say they won't but they have a a lot against them so we shall see in the long run. I admit to being wrong and I fixed it.

Blame my auto spell check for that one my best friend kept getting on my back about it and it has a habit of correcting what I don't want corrected.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

first allow me to correct myself, not all tribes that are gangbang will fail but most eventually fail under the pressure, there that should sound better. Happy may or may not fall, i say they won't but they have a a lot against them so we shall see in the long run. I admit to being wrong and I fixed it.
Who is happy?
I thought this was about happle :icon_confused:

slinkiestwizard

Who is happy?
I thought this was about happle :icon_confused:

Sanchez there happy apples= happle, he just got excited that he thought he would be able to offer some quality insight and you just shot him down.

Just wondering when happle will get the name change to Sapple You can use that "S" for whatever serves your purpose :lol:

DeletedUser

Sad apples :////

Post some stats, I'm not quite sure whose winning this thing.

DeletedUser

This makes me sad, I want Happle to be fine. :(

Chase,

If Nima agreed to my demands, then this situation wouldn't of happened. However he didn't, and now he is rimmed.

Good Luck Happle I'm sure a few more will be rimmed in the next couple of days!

DeletedUser

Player Action Date/Time Points
kluk Left 24th November 2010 - 08:01 5,416
Franske Left 24th November 2010 - 08:01 2,624
.Mieszko. Left 24th November 2010 - 04:00 4,079
KungFuTiger Left 24th November 2010 - 04:00 9,232
Dr. Sheldon Cooper Left 24th November 2010 - 01:00 24,507

thought it fitting to put this here..

smivers

Whats actually happened? Can't they handle the pressure? Internal issues? Wut?

DeletedUser

Chase,

If Nima agreed to my demands, then this situation wouldn't of happened. However he didn't, and now he is rimmed.

The whole situation is actually in NO WAY WHAT SO EVER relaited to you. Not in any way that you can think.

You are just a little no life troll sitting at home in front of your PC taking credit for something that you haven`t done.

DeletedUser

Whats actually happened? Can't they handle the pressure? Internal issues? Wut?

There are some people in this world who cant handle the heat is my assumption. I'm assuming their arrogant start up players who can't bare to loose a pretty village or their rank. So if they are going to jump off the ship this easily, then they are just weeding out the problem fast. I think Happle can pull through this one.

DeletedUser

Chase,

And please show us the report where YOU or your tribe mate rimmed Nima... or any other member for that matter...

DeletedUser

And please show us the report where YOU or your tribe mate rimmed Nima... or any other member for that matter...

It doesn't exist because they aren't even remotely near nobles mate. He's just looking for attention, and he got it. I didn't even know who the kid was I just assumed if he made this thread... Maybe him and his tribe were remotely good and a lucky gangbang could bring Happle down. Which isn't the case lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.