Declaration of War!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

slinkiestwizard

There are several tribes engaging Happle at the moment, so I'm not surprised. The war is going on in the K next door.

seams my thoughts were true , what the hell is a happle? yeah as i said 2 months ago way overated:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I've herd of a grapple... But never a Happle...

Picture Related:

[spoil]
grapple.jpg
[/spoil]

On second thought what does a Happle taste like?

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score

On second thought what does a Happle taste like?

I can't taste any different then pure awesomeness. So come and take a bite 0o

Bubett, can we try diplomacy? This isn't working... Your brave attacks go splat on my wall but you did manage to rim our duke... Perhaps we need to talk this out, otherwise we will stunt each others growth to much during these developing stages of the world.

DeletedUser

I can't taste any different then pure awesomeness. So come and take a bite 0o

Bubett, can we try diplomacy? This isn't working... Your brave attacks go splat on my wall but you did manage to rim our duke... Perhaps we need to talk this out, otherwise we will stunt each others growth to much during these developing stages of the world.

Red + Green = Happle Fails

DeletedUser

0003 (511|388) K35 4,100 Apple King [Happle] The Inbetweeners [Voodoo] 2010-11-22 12:47:58

Victory is in PMSL sights. And yes The Inbetweeners has been under PMSLs payroll.

DeletedUser

You rimmed the duke and you think you've won already lol, I'd love to see you take out Holly than you can say you've won.

DeletedUser

You rimmed the duke and you think you've won already lol, I'd love to see you take out Holly than you can say you've won.

You were either looking in the mirror and arguing with yourself while typing that message or you are not aware of the quote button.
Since you are sticking up for hollyghost I will assume that you are arguing with yourself . :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Actually even if Holly loses i know for a fact the fight isn't over lol, you can rim him but i guarantee he will be back lol, he already proved that in other worlds.

DeletedUser

Made me laugh, I'm not sure if H0lly is that big of threat to be completley honest... I mean look at his account...

Opponents defeated:297 (20138.)

DeletedUser

Well he is better than me lol so I say go Holly. That and Happy sounds way cooler than apple lol. that and I'm completely bored so randomly supporting someone is entertaining.

DeletedUser

Actually even if Holly loses i know for a fact the fight isn't over lol, you can rim him but i guarantee he will be back lol, he already proved that in other worlds.

Sounds like another brolly :icon_redface:
Just because he gets rimmed a lot and jumps accounts, it doesn't make him a threat.. :lol:

DeletedUser

Except Holly actually has proven to be better than Brolly that and he is a mod lol. You can't beat a mod, ever lol

DeletedUser

Lol are you saying you and Holly can't play the game? lol if so can i be in your tribe lol

Eventually any tribe being attacked by more than one other tribe will fall Happle is no different but I do not count them out anytime soon.

DeletedUser

No tribe is immortal no matter how much you believe otherwise, even the world 12 tribe wasn't, after who knows how many years eventually a world just becomes inactive. But remember this is the early stages still either they will fall or not fall but again like i said I do not count them out yet.

DeletedUser

No tribe is immortal no matter how much you believe otherwise, even the world 12 tribe wasn't, after who knows how many years eventually a world just becomes inactive. But remember this is the early stages still either they will fall or not fall but again like i said I do not count them out yet.
I'd never claim any tribe to be immortal. However I have seen many tribes in the past and will see many in the future that come out the other side of gangbangs (against them) as victors.

DeletedUser

Depend son who is gangbanging them. Again I wouldn't say they will end or not end lol. We can only sit back and watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.