Declaration of War

DeletedUser

talking about runners and other things not relative to a war
that's all i can see here
we where at war with HOT and we took some damge and give HOT some damage
that's how a war goes
we have a cease fire now
and my wish would be to get a new NAP with HOT since the only thing what will happen is that we take over K66,67 and 77
the rest will be HOT terretory because all they have more villages in those regions

We will see that...

starwarz212

well starwarz i think beldins leave just finished it for me. but thats not really one of my reasons. you will never know either because its not relevant to be said publicly. if i were friends with u ig i wouldve told you if u asked. like i told several ppl.

Nah, I don't need to know. If you're considered as a runner, then HOT will finish you. If not, then I geuss we may meet on the battlefield.

@BloodofKnights

You already said he was what? Sorry, I'm just having trouble understanding what you meant.

DeletedUser

I have never seen a thread go on as long as this I recon (How many pages :lol:)

DeletedUser15940

Nah, I don't need to know. If you're considered as a runner, then HOT will finish you. If not, then I geuss we may meet on the battlefield.

@BloodofKnights

You already said he was what? Sorry, I'm just having trouble understanding what you meant.

Said who was a what? Ramz?

and you wouldnt be the first ^.^ i have a hard time bunching my words into the correct order as i do before i think :-D (slackers attempt).

I dont consider ramz to be a runner but Im done argueing about it as im in the "enemy tribe of hot" so whatever.

hmmm. I dunno what else to say atm im hungry. later.

DeletedUser15940

oo that.

I ment Jack Krauser. I said he had a logical reasoning for what he has said. and when i said this i stated "i can be persuaded to change my mind if the arguement is logical" or something like that.. its a couple pages back or so. anyway.. yeah.

ramz fan

33 pages because RB has developed alot of players that love to argue and bicker =] id say thats a good thing.

DeletedUser

would you lol, crazy if you ask me :-/. Pages and pages of the same things over and over and over again :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I thought that an NAP was going to be announced or scraped today but still no news. Perhaps I got the wrong end of the stick?

DeletedUser

I was gonna ask the same :)
so still no decision? that must be a good thing then... :)

it means the talks are peaceful, and people arent trying to rip beldin apart :)

DeletedUser

doesn't matter what happens next
as long my members are safe
it seems all the big players have left now
only a few are left
why do they leave?
because they think they have a better chanse in a bigger family?
the way i look at it is that we always managed to survive as long as we excist
we never lost a war even when it was hard
we where a tight group of players not scared to go to battle
but during the other wars mostly the smaller members where the ones most active on the battlefield and they did that very well
this time the bigger players had to do more and they left us
why?
i don't know
the ones who stayed in the beginning where on the defenseline
the ones who left early where more in the safe area
why leave when your safe?
the only thing they say now is i will allways keep RB in my heart and when ever RB is in trouble i will help you out
bullshit. you can't do anything if the attackers are a allied tribe of your new tribe so than you can't even help
how can you say than that you will help the family when they are in trouble?
it impossible the only way to do it leave your family again and join RB again
i don't see that happen

sorry had to say this.
it is easy to destroy your own family
leave yourself and than invite the rest of the bigger players into your new and improved bigger family
thnk you all for that and keep out of my inbox with the promisses you are making

DeletedUser

seems urk is the only duke left in RB who hasn't cut and run, or at least the only one vocal on the forums. Much credit goes to him, I think he'll be leading RB soon if not already.

DeletedUser

Urk has been the in control of RB for sometime now, as Beldin had RL problems before resigning.
As long as we got Urk, I can't see RB could be in serious trouble. Trouble maybe, but I trust him to find a way out of it.

DeletedUser

i am not leading the family because i have to quit
Junkmonger will take over from me

DeletedUser

Urk has been the in control of RB for sometime now, as Beldin had RL problems before resigning.
As long as we got Urk, I can't see RB could be in serious trouble. Trouble maybe, but I trust him to find a way out of it.

Urk's a good chap.. even if he is on the other side of the line. In his above statement, if I were in his shoes, I woudl feel the exact same, just as many of us would.

Kesper.. kudos to you for your little battle, you both did well for what you each had. And yes, Urk is doing his best to look out for you all.

DeletedUser

Well, it's sad that Urk will be gone, but I can't say he would be leaving the family in bad hands. Plus, junk can spell :icon_razz:

And that battle with Hitman was actually nothing more than an attempt to draw some of HOT's attention towards me and my villages. Sadly, the attemption failed, as there weren't "real" attacks towards me.:icon_sad:

Well, now I have some motivation to grow: to be maybe one day noticed by the enemy:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well, it's sad that Urk will be gone, but I can't say he would be leaving the family in bad hands. Plus, junk can spell :icon_razz:

And that battle with Hitman was actually nothing more than an attempt to draw some of HOT's attention towards me and my villages. Sadly, the attemption failed, as there weren't "real" attacks towards me.:icon_sad:

Well, now I have some motivation to grow: to be maybe one day noticed by the enemy:icon_rolleyes:

Junk is a great guy, I've always like him. I've worked with him on a few times as well.

Your hitmann battle should not be belittled, it was a good exchange.. apart from some IGM's. You did have some attacks launched at you too.. but as you said.. nothing real that would be considered to be dangerous.:icon_wink: