Side 2: 6
Difference: 20

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 203,169
Side 2: 45,580
Difference: 157,589

chart

Doesn't happen a lot, you would expect that shave would have runned them down by now. But no..

BS counter attacks? Bigger doesn't always win over the smaller ones.

DeletedUser

Doesn't happen a lot, you would expect that shave would have runned them down by now. But no..

Same goes for ONE and RobRob. You were WAY bigger them, you would expect that ONE would have "runned" them down by now. But no..

Again... toe for toe there buddy. :icon_rolleyes:

Maybe since you claim to be so godly you can noble away from the rim toward the core. Don't be afraid. :lol:

DeletedUser

Same goes for ONE and RobRob. You were WAY bigger them, you would expect that ONE would have "runned" them down by now. But no..

Maybe since you claim to be so godly you can noble away from the rim toward the core. Don't be afraid. :lol:

But we aren't in a war with GotRob?

DeletedUser

But we aren't in a war with GotRob?

Right... So you're even more sad for being the #2 tribe and not even warring a single tribe inside the top 20, let alone any tribe outside the top 20? That's EXTREMELY sad seeming as how even most tribes within rank 10-20 have had at least 1 war. :lol::lol:

DeletedUser92671

Finny you obviously know little about Ray (freeman marsh)

he doesnt war, he doesnt hug,
he doesnt do diplomacy,
he doesnt do borders,
he doesnt put restrictions on his members,
his members noble who they like, where and when they like.

Ray led One to victory over 200 and more tribes all at once following the above rules, and he is the only person who can say he did that and won.

just because he hasnt had an official war on this world, doesnt mean you are his superior,
you are not.

DeletedUser

Right... So you're even more sad for being the #2 tribe and not even warring a single tribe inside the top 20, let alone any tribe outside the top 20? That's EXTREMELY sad seeming as how even most tribes within rank 10-20 have had at least 1 war. :lol::lol:

Well, in ones terms there not warring anyone, There just skirmishes :p.

DeletedUser

I fail to see how making diplomacy with the world and taking out a tribe 3 times smaller then yourself is a great act of bravery. Some would think that is Sad, but hey maybe it's just me :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I fail to see how making diplomacy with the world and taking out a tribe 3 times smaller then yourself is a great act of bravery. Some would think that is Sad, but hey maybe it's just me :icon_wink:

I fail to see how having "skirmishes" with tribes, taking out 0 tribes 3 times smaller then yourself is a great act of bravery. Some would think that is sad, but hey maybe it's just me :icon_wink:.

Can keep continuing, like I said... Toe to toe... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I fail to see how having "skirmishes" with tribes, taking out 0 tribes 3 times smaller then yourself is a great act of bravery. Some would think that is sad, but hey maybe it's just me :icon_wink:.

You think thats toe to toe?

Oh man, your one damn fine troll.

Yes, we win and lose some. Thats how it is when your surrounded with skirmishes everywhere, but you wouldn't know that would you.

DeletedUser

You think thats toe to toe?

Oh man, your one damn fine troll.

Yes, we win and lose some. Thats how it is when your surrounded with skirmishes everywhere, but you wouldn't know that would you.

Again... me trolling on a thread I'm directly involved in....? /facedesk :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Again... me trolling on a thread I'm directly involved in....? /facedesk :icon_rolleyes:

I fail to see how this is on topic to the war. Please tell me.

I stated stats and you started to troll me and ONE.

DeletedUser

I fail to see how this is on topic to the war. Please tell me.

I stated stats and you started to troll me and ONE.

No.... If you would have JUST posted stats it would have been fine. But you BEGAN trolling with this:

Need I slow things down for you? *sigh*

Also, wanted to see if you ere only posting alot because of you're big head(ego) from being #1. So I looked to see if you trolled this bad on other worlds... Nope, you didn't. #1... Ego, ego, ego. :lol:

DeletedUser

No.... If you would have JUST posted stats it would have been fine. But you BEGAN trolling with this:

Need I slow things down for you? *sigh*

Also, wanted to see if you ere only posting alot because of you're big head(ego) from being #1. So I looked to see if you trolled this bad on other worlds... Nope, you didn't. #1... Ego, ego, ego. :lol:

Please. I made a comment on the war, just like EVERYONE else does. You went offtopic.

You leave my huge ego alone. It has nothing to do with shave nor BS or this thread to do.

DeletedUser

Both of you stop going off topic....

The threads about BS vs. shAve, not Finnys trolling or Henriks ego :icon_rolleyes:

So shAve and BS...

shAve ahead in stats currently
Will it change or won't it?
Will shAve expand their lead or will BS counter?

DeletedUser

Both of you stop going off topic....

The threads about BS vs. shAve, not Finnys trolling or Henriks ego :icon_rolleyes:

So shAve and BS...

shAve ahead in stats currently
Will it change or won't it?
Will shAve expand their lead or will BS counter?

More then pleased. But i have to defend my huge ego :icon_wink:

Side 1:
Tribes: shAve
Side 2:
Tribes: BS

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 6
Difference: 20

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 203,169
Side 2: 45,580
Difference: 157,589

chart

Same stats as before. Have shave and BS done peace? :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Finny has a man crush on ~One~ and henrik338 it seems :D

actually I see BS having a crush recently on ONE :icon_smile:

Finny you obviously know little about Ray (freeman marsh)

he doesnt war, he doesnt hug,
he doesnt do diplomacy,
he doesnt do borders,
he doesnt put restrictions on his members,
his members noble who they like, where and when they like.

Ray led One to victory over 200 and more tribes all at once following the above rules, and he is the only person who can say he did that and won.

DeletedUser

Did you not get the memo? I love everyone, i love hugs, so naturally i love every tribe. I even love Shave, i shave everyday, what not to love?

DeletedUser92671

quoting me is invalid to your statement,

since i was in ~One~ on w47, and it is 50% of the reason i joined this world,
how could i possibly dislike them?

As for the stats,

these are the exact same stats as the SKYPE vs. OnFire stats where shAve accused us of having a phony war,
are shAve trying to give us a phony war treatment before convincing us to merge again? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

quoting me is invalid to your statement,

since i was in ~One~ on w47, and it is 50% of the reason i joined this world,
how could i possibly dislike them?

As for the stats,

these are the exact same stats as the SKYPE vs. OnFire stats where shAve accused us of having a phony war,
are shAve trying to give us a phony war treatment before convincing us to merge again? :icon_rolleyes:

right... because this war has been going on for a month now like the skype vs onfire war? are you THAT dull? *sigh*

You haven't even launched an OP. So maybe YOURE going to try and convince us to merge, "Let us merge with you, we haven't even launched a single OP!" :lol:.