Declaration time again !

DeletedUser

If only you knew the things we knew. lol
Let's just say if we wanted to do it again, you're tribe would be less then half. lol

Our morale is still good, you guys are just cutting down on the internals we were planning on doing before this war showed up

DeletedUser

All of those people offering themselves to ya and yet you know nothing of our ops and plans...doesnt that tell you something...

Nope, never. But... "WINNER GETS COOKIES". :lol:

Again, if only. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

barb nobling during a war is sad in my opinion no matter the size unless it is the 1`s i am nobling right in the center of k55 :) so ya i was joking about time people realised i take tw alot less serious then i lead on ;) yet unfortunitly third war goh skype now shave and none of them are willing to share the cookies with me because i am untill recently too far, but nobles building much closer so cum and nuke my shaved backdoor which will be right in your striking distance of your brown nose members

DeletedUser

that was the most waste of typing you ever did what a fail

first off your nubs noble closest they can find fail

second your fakes r ubber fail on me even the 10 sp 5 sw 6lc 30 cats attacks great work nubz

third your tribes name makes me remember why i shave my golfballs so i can dip them in your mouths your members make great ball washers

fourth your tribes presence on externals made me come back from my away time since new years flame time is here all members in shave who post here beware i will feed you your words threw a straw after i chew your words and spit them in your weak members faces

fifth i am closer to your nubs then you are to me so stack up those weak villages because i have 2 weeks off work and looking for some fun

lastly skinywizard you might think u r a strong leader but all you are is a pawn in this world nothing more

if your members are so eager for a real war bring it to me instead of bottom feeding frontline players because as far as i see it your members are nubs and not really committed to actually dealing with threats only growing as quick as they can so there undies feel more full then they actually are.

Carsinated

Chill, have fun and relax. We here in shave will help you ease your pain. This one is for you sniper king, we will Fix U :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

willing and waitting make it fun and send 35 trains at me :)

You will get your turn. No need to get hot on that. Your the sniping king of your tribe, right?. So we will save the best for last. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser96310

hope you do, i mean seriously... last I checked sword speed was faster then cat speed.. but surely your aware of that and your above post was just a typo :)

DeletedUser

hope you do, i mean seriously... last I checked sword speed was faster then cat speed.. but surely your aware of that and your above post was just a typo :)

i was more aiming at the fact he sent swords as his attacks as the report stated :) if they make w word cats travel same time as swords we r all messed up lol

slinkiestwizard

that was the most waste of typing you ever did what a fail

first off your nubs noble closest they can find fail

second your fakes r ubber fail on me even the 10 sp 5 sw 6lc 30 cats attacks great work nubz

third your tribes name makes me remember why i shave my golfballs so i can dip them in your mouths your members make great ball washers

fourth your tribes presence on externals made me come back from my away time since new years flame time is here all members in shave who post here beware i will feed you your words threw a straw after i chew your words and spit them in your weak members faces

fifth i am closer to your nubs then you are to me so stack up those weak villages because i have 2 weeks off work and looking for some fun

lastly skinywizard you might think u r a strong leader but all you are is a pawn in this world nothing more

if your members are so eager for a real war bring it to me instead of bottom feeding frontline players because as far as i see it your members are nubs and not really committed to actually dealing with threats only growing as quick as they can so there undies feel more full then they actually are.

Carsinated

Funny we hit front line players and took villages after you had how long to stack them .Yet you call that bottom feeding and basically abused your own members with the above post that are your front line .

If these players are so bad why are they in your tribe ? Meat shields ? Again if we are bottom feeders and we feed on your tribe what does that make your tribe? Commenting on the rest of your post is pointless , other then to question why anyone would stay in that tribe .

As for me being a leader i see no Duke status on my name

DeletedUser

Mag.

Deal with it. We took front liner villages, we got some, we did not. Some were not easy some were. When war hits, you take what take, regardless what the enemy says or see's as wrongly done.

Cat attacks ~ So we can cat. Other attacks (fakes) are for diff times, so if someone was not on line, they might freak and be like, "I NEEDZ SUPPORTZ".

Chillax dude, play the game, stop hatin' so much. :)

DeletedUser

You guys are giving me a headache :D

Funny we hit front line players and took villages after you had how long to stack them .Yet you call that bottom feeding and basically abused your own members with the above post that are your front line .

If these players are so bad why are they in your tribe ? Meat shields ? Again if we are bottom feeders and we feed on your tribe what does that make your tribe? Commenting on the rest of your post is pointless , other then to question why anyone would stay in that tribe .

As for me being a leader i see no Duke status on my name

^^^ Bad tagging on the part of some people, no excuses tho. You got the villages. So good job. The only person who tagged properly was Amigos and look how that turned out. Meat shields are people we would use for defence and not support them. They are not meat shields. If they tag properly they will recive support

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

^^^ Bad tagging on the part of some people, no excuses tho. You got the villages. So good job. The only person who tagged properly was Amigos and look how that turned out. Meat shields are people we would use for defence and not support them. They are not meat shields. If they tag properly they will recive support
Drink more, headaches go away, lul'z than come foward :D

DeletedUser

Mag.

Deal with it. We took front liner villages, we got some, we did not. Some were not easy some were. When war hits, you take what take, regardless what the enemy says or see's as wrongly done.

Cat attacks ~ So we can cat. Other attacks (fakes) are for diff times, so if someone was not on line, they might freak and be like, "I NEEDZ SUPPORTZ".

Chillax dude, play the game, stop hatin' so much. :)

wonder how my nukes will fair against such a far target for me hmm idc how they do rebuild fire again hehe. i guess less active players would stress a bit if they logged on and had mass incomings and some would even pretend they could handle it on there own so i do agree long distant cat attacks can be helpfull except dont send them with mixed troops and leave the hc home or heping some 1 who needs them more

Attacker: FaceBook Staulkers
Origin: 5602:22:06 (622|506) K56

Quantity: 100 12 0 2 0 20 0 30 0
Losses: 100 12 0 2 0 20 0 30 0

y send like this? if u r assuming i am dodging could have sent 50 spear alone with the cats because a train with 4 of these attacks are a waste

slinkiestwizard

akocwark on 20.01. at 05:45
yeah..your giving me headache in tagging. >_<

akocwark on 20.01. at 06:04
spear nuke! I love that ^_^...

one of your member sent me a nuke today. Thats why I rename all your attacks "nuke"

^_^

Yeah i no what you mean lol . Though he got plenty of support . He was nice to talk to though in between sending fakes :icon_biggrin: