Dedicated to all of those with big EGO's

DeletedUser104695

24 hours later, and as predicted, we have taken the lead in the stats. currently 64-59.

oh, and you have only managed to noble 1 village so far today.

When every villa is stacked we need to plan, it is pointless going gung ho and splatting nukes on walls if we dont get the conquer. We're not idiots we know that for every one of our Nukes iit has to have the impact of 4 of yours. Your goading us wont influence us to just waste nukes on stacked villas. When we unleash our plan you will know.

Still your Conquers are in K75 and a few in K65 on a player that refuses to ask for help, We would kick him only we would get accused of stat saving, we recruited him so I guess its our fault, we will deal with those stats making us look bad as ultimately it is our fault not yours.

DeletedUser

When every villa is stacked we need to plan, it is pointless going gung ho and splatting nukes on walls if we dont get the conquer. We're not idiots we know that for every one of our Nukes iit has to have the impact of 4 of yours. Your goading us wont influence us to just waste nukes on stacked villas. When we unleash our plan you will know.

Still your Conquers are in K75 and a few in K65 on a player that refuses to ask for help, We would kick him only we would get accused of stat saving, we recruited him so I guess its our fault, we will deal with those stats making us look bad as ultimately it is our fault not yours.

you declared, you should've had your plan ready, nobling 1 enemy village in 24 hours is the sign of a tribe in free-fall

icenceto

lol apo it seems like your plans are lacking a lot of thought coz if your new OP is the same like the last 1 with which you surprised us then might as well save your troops :D lol ;)

DeletedUser104695

you declared, you should've had your plan ready, nobling 1 enemy village in 24 hours is the sign of a tribe in free-fall

No its a sign of a tribe biding its time. We have made significant headway in K65 and lost it in K75, as expected. Why are you all getting hyped because you now have stacked villas? quiet 2 days ago.

Not many of you have real skill, without those stacks you are nothing, we dont have stacks and we'll still make you work for every single cap in our cluster.

Arr im off here anyway before the flaming begins again need to ban myself from this forum hahaha always get dragged in to flames.

icenceto

lol OMG did you just say that you dont have stacks???? looooooooooooooooooooooooool have you seen all of your frontline villas :D lol omg at least dont lie!!! Yh would be better if you dont come back to the public forums coz you and apo have embarrassed your selves enough! Prove what ever you are trying to prove on the battle field!!!

DeletedUser

No its a sign of a tribe biding its time. We have made significant headway in K65 and lost it in K75, as expected. Why are you all getting hyped because you now have stacked villas? quiet 2 days ago.

Not many of you have real skill, without those stacks you are nothing, we dont have stacks and we'll still make you work for every single cap in our cluster.

Arr im off here anyway before the flaming begins again need to ban myself from this forum hahaha always get dragged in to flames.

biding your time? in a war? hahaha. also, two days ago im pretty sure we were telling you we were beggining to turn it round, and now we have. granted there is a long way to go, but after your initial burst where you took us by surprise and gained a lot of easy villages, you have been losing in the 24 hour stats constantly. the gap is only going to get greater, especially with you guys 'biding your time'.

And it's a little sad that you say we have no real skill when a)you are losing in the stats, despite declaring and having the element of surprise , and b) you've only attacked players with empty (or close to it) villages

DeletedUser104695

If you call them stacks when you have a ratio of 4 nukes to 1 against us your the fool not me. What im saying is its blatantly obvious we need to be careful how and where we spend our nukes. Would you like me to make a gold plated Braille platter and write that on it for you? you seem to be having trouble reading.

Anyway im done for the day I wasted my day yesterday on these forums I wont do it again, lets just war.

icenceto

Finally I like something you wrote :D lol ;) Stick to your word and dont come back to the forum :D lol ;)

Yh please do make me the gold plated thing :D lol ;) Ill give you my address :p Come give it to me personally!!!

DeletedUser102066

According to the stats so far SS.GOT will need some allies to help jump in the fray. Everybody loves a good gang bang right?

icenceto

If this is not a gang bang I dont knw what is :D lol ;)

en61

Last edited:

DeletedUser104695

Check some of the previous pages!!! It was a map showing clearly who is warring and gang banging EGO.

We have no affiliation with any of those tribes in the south, our war is our war, its not our fault if your currently in a war with tribes 2 continents away. If it was a gangbang we would have joined the war with them, we declared alone, we fight alone. Southern guys may be swapping support etc but we have not opped with them or "arranged" to gangbang you.

Id describe the war in the south as 3, 10 year old triplets fighting a fully grown man. Hardly a gangbang.

icenceto

Allys or not its still a gang bang! Some of those tribes used your declaration to join the coalition of the little minions to try take us out. I dont blame them, its the most obvious move they could do! They would of been stupid not to. I knw you have declared and have your own little war stats page with us but that doesnt change the fact that this is a gang bang ;)
Im not complaining just stating facts to a fellow tribal wars player :p

BTW what happened with you not getting involved in the forum and going away???

DeletedUser

We have no affiliation with any of those tribes in the south, our war is our war, its not our fault if your currently in a war with tribes 2 continents away. If it was a gangbang we would have joined the war with them, we declared alone, we fight alone. Southern guys may be swapping support etc but we have not opped with them or "arranged" to gangbang you.

Id describe the war in the south as 3, 10 year old triplets fighting a fully grown man. Hardly a gangbang.

more like octuplets, and some of the tribes arent much smaller than you:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser104695

Allys or not its still a gang bang! Some of those tribes used your declaration to join the coalition of the little minions to try take us out. I dont blame them, its the most obvious move they could do! They would of been stupid not to. I knw you have declared and have your own little war stats page with us but that doesnt change the fact that this is a gang bang ;)
Im not complaining just stating facts to a fellow tribal wars player :p

BTW what happened with you not getting involved in the forum and going away???

Im an Idiot thats what happened hahaha

icenceto

OoOoOoOw well I think I figured that out with your 1st post but at least now its confirmed :D lol ;)

icenceto

what will happen when i get down to my last village and it happens to be the secret village???

are you gonna give my soldiers the opportunity to leave quietly or are you gonna hang them and tie them up outside the gate?

I dont care what happens and I dont think any 1 does :D lol ;)

DeletedUser

your idiocy is astounding.

I have never claimed to have war stats in this particular war, I am simply making the point that our tribe is doing better than your tribe:icon_rolleyes:

you are simply slandering people because they havent attacked you personally. surprisingly enough there are other players in this world, and sometimes it's fun to attack them too.:icon_wink:

it's quite ironic how you keep making childish puns about us having ego's, and yet it seems like you have the biggest ego around:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

stop saying our tribe thats my point!!!!!!111

you have done nothing to warrant such talk.

Just being in a tribe does not mean you can take the credit while others choose to be quiet and humble so shut up

why should i stop saying our tribe? just because i personally have not been involved in this war offensively, it doesnt mean i cant commend my tribesmates for the work that we are doing against you.

havent nobled a single barb or internal, and have an ODA 5x my points. I think i can quite comfortably make the claim that i have attacked players, they simply havent been in ss.got.

I am not taking any credit for the work of my tribesmates, please show me where I have? Unlike yourself and stec who are constantly going on about how 'well' you've been doing